Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway (24050 Views)

Container Crushes Woman To Death In Alapere, Lagos; Driver Flees / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Decarbonisation: 4:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bodun Lor, no time.

Nawa!
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Zidoh(m): 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lagos and Ogun state Government should come together to talk to federal government to fix that deadly road .... Why are we like this in this parts of the world? Many trailer and business trucks passes that road everyday to boost the economy and yet no one thinks about how the road will be fixed. Everyone is now facing one ways .... Why wouldn't there be accident and death of innocent Nigerians everyday....... Human's heart is deeply wicked .
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by FireUpNow(m): 6:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Almost to the end of the year. So sad.

Check my signature for a good diabetic meal plan for a healthier living
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by erico2k2(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/12/29/truck-crushes-woman-to-death-on-lagos-abeokuta-expressway/
Life oh life, if not for hard life, look at that road, what business has any sane person to stand by the road??
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Harrynight(m): 7:05pm On Dec 29, 2023

I really don't know what can make me embark on interstate travel by road during Xmas/New period.

Omo that serious matter we must to postpone am person no go die or heaven fall if am not there 😏
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by free2ryhme: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/12/29/truck-crushes-woman-to-death-on-lagos-abeokuta-expressway/

how you go use ijebu ode - ore highway picture as lagos abeokuta expressway

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Idaytesj29(m): 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Most Nigerian drivers would never be allowed near a vehicle abroad not to speak of being issued a license.

A lot of you can't drive for shit!

I blame those handing out licenses without testing for driving proficiency... Not just being able to move a car, but the ability to understand and interpret road signs.

Over 70% of our accidents here are highly avoidable.

Rain falls everywhere. I have seen footage of more terrible accidents from abroad. If they can give those drivers permit, many nigerians will also pass the test and get permit.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Angelfrost(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Rain falls everywhere. I have seen footage of more terrible accidents from abroad. If they can give those drivers permit, many nigerians will also pass the test and get permit.

Did I say accidents don't happen abroad?!! Or you just feel like arguing for the sake of it?!!

Average Nigerian drivers are reckless and lack understanding of basic road signs.

This is not a fact up for debate.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Idaytesj29(m): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Did I say accidents don't happen abroad?!! Or you just feel like arguing for the sake of it?!!

Average Nigerian drivers are reckless and lack understanding of basic road signs.

This is not a fact up for debate.

How many roads have proper signage in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by youngsahito(m): 9:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
They need to start burning all these Dangote trucks down if they kill anybody maybe that is when they will start taking people life serious and also arrest those drivers too.
We have alot of trucks on the road, why is it always common for Dangote driver killing people and will call it brake failure.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Ugwuoha: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2023
May her soul find peace in the Afterworld.
Amen!
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Simdyofficial(f): 6:03am On Dec 30, 2023
Treasure17:
Something is wrong with this op self. Shey that's Lagos Abeokuta expressway picture?
lol
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by cardoctor(m): 6:26am On Dec 30, 2023
Many have gone. Be careful. We are still in the ember months.
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by 256laye: 8:23am On Dec 30, 2023
Rip to the dead. God have mercy on Nigerians😱Rip to the dead. God have mercy on Nigerians😱...
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by bentenny(m): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2023
What I want to know is has the driver of the truck been arrested and being arraigned in court and the truck seized indefinitely?
If none of these have happened,then nothing will stop drivers from being reckless on the road!
There should be jail terms handed to these reckless drivers...if not,they will not stop their unruly behavior on the roads!
Re: Truck Crushes Woman To Death On Lagos-abeokuta Expressway by Ndipe(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Spouse Visa/indefinate Leave To Remain(uk) / Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Woman Laments The Increasing Cost Of Living In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.