Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque (41077 Views)

Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
madridguy:
Jagaban of Universe.

The destroyer of PDP pro & PDP lite.

God Bless Nigeria President, the son of Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji.

the destroy he has destroyed, how has it moved Nigeria forward and improved the living standard of the people of Nigeria?

has it put money in your pocket?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 7:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
post=127681918:
The Love us real ❤️ 😍 💖.

God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless Our LEADER,
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu,
AKA JAGABAN,
AKA Dem Mama Husband ❤️

which love is real? how many of those people's living standard has improved since May 2023?

if you say "Nigeria will be great in our lifetime whether the evil ones like it or not", was Nigeria not great under buhari? was Nigeria mediocre?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mccullum:
That's my president. The jagaban, welcome home.
how well has he done his job as president?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by evsimmigration: 7:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
So, it is now your tribe way be PhD holders in skull mining Rituals and Yahoos no be crime for their eyes? Yorubas are evil and double tongue full of propagandas.
So, for Education Sports, Technology international scenes where igbos are pulling weight and making Nigeria prouds, despite afonji and Fulanis marginalizations including sit at home.Yet, Igbos are waxing stronger...I only see envy lazy tribe called Yorubas over Igbos.

For their heart they want all igbos death, just for them to be happy.Any good news about Igbos cause them High Blood Pressure,while any drug news about igbos make them the happiest being,just to justify their envious lazy heart that all Igbos make their money through drugs.For them, their people's daily skull mining and rituals are holy businesses and genuine Saint businesses than igbo drugs business.

When a tribe is lazy, wicked and envy at the same time over a tribe that competent and dominant them in their backyard, this is their end products.
I am proud of my maternal home.

aspabay:

And he’s still greater than your father, than Azikwe and ojokwu combined.

You will wail for eight years.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
TollinsN:

There is always a sadist (negative thinkers) amongst millions of positive thinkers. When the whole world is seeing positive things coming to Nigeria. Vision less people remain block headed and completely blind.
MY PRAYER IS THAT DESPITE THE DWINDLING ECONOMY OF THE WORLD INCLUDING NIGERIA. I WILL DEFINITELY EXCEL IN ALL MY ENDEAVOURS.
Some people sit idle and continue to complain, while people are building houses daily at different sites in almost every community buying cars , just because they have understand long ago that we all came to the world to fight the war for survival and they have equip themselves for the economic war while some people are snoring in the comfort of their home.
YOU CANNOT SELL WHAT IS NOT IN YOUR BRAIN.
IF GOVERNMENT AND FACTORIES ARE NOT BUYING WHAT IS IN OUR BRAINS DUE TO POPULATION- WE NEED TO SET ASIDE OUR PRIDE ,MANOEUVRE AND SELL TO THE PEOPLE . OPPORTUNITIES ARE ABOUND EVERYWHERE BUT MANY OF US DON'T KNOW HOW TO HARNESS IT. I give KUDOS to the IGBO PEOPLE on this

who are the "millions of positive thinkers"?

you say Nigeria's economy is dwindling. what are the positive things coming out of Nigeria?

what is the cause of the "THE DWINDLING ECONOMY OF THE WORLD"?

how is the world economy dwindlng?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
aspabay:

And he’s still greater than your father, than Azikwe and ojokwu combined.

You will wail for eight years.
are you rejoicing?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
porthouse7:
this obingo is still wailing
are u rejoicing?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Skyehigher1: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Omo elemona dress like Arab president bola Ahmed tinubu is the most finest president Nigeria ever have if not I don't see any former president ADC dress anyhow except kaki
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Jandedwuz(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
01Deji:
Logos Nigeria

Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/gvzjGbwF3eunHsQd9
can I have your WhatsApp number.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by RepoMan007: 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Campaign afta mandate
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by pacespot(m): 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
"Nigerians"? Or àgbàdo almanjiri Yorùbá ronú
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Birdbyrde440: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
Metrofox:
grin who be the Arab slave displaying his low self esteem there adorned in Arab attire while in Africa. black monkey, his Arab masters will be so proud

Yoruba Muslim like that thing I wonder why
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by discusant: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tinubu refuses to stop the state sponsored terrorism in Igbo land. He thinks Lagos and rest of the SW region are Holy lands. When the bubble bursts, Tinubu shall understand that he may be the Michael Gorbachev of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by jkpbestseries: 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2023
the thing pain you ooh

AqualinaXYZ:
The crumbler squanderer destroyer of Nigerian economy is home

A decayed teeth maggot that hasn’t achieved one single thing since May 29th rather than inflate poverty hunger tears and death to Nigerians

A man that broke Buharis record of incompetency

We welcome you home our honorable Chicago certificate forger

A mysterious man who graduated four years before school was established

On your shrinked manhood I stand with my timberland boots gidigba
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by TollinsN: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
lexy2014:

who are the "millions of positive thinkers"?

you say Nigeria's economy is dwindling. what are the positive things coming out of Nigeria?

what is the cause of the "THE DWINDLING ECONOMY OF THE WORLD"?

how is the world economy dwindlng?
It's sad to note that this commentator doesn't know what is going on around him talkles of the world. He must have been listening to newspapers headlines alone.
ALL PRESIDENTS ACROSS THE WORLD ARE COMMENDING NEW NIGERIAN ECONOMIC POLICIES. THEY Foresee A POSITIVE ECONOMY COMING TO NIGERIA. But greater percentage of Nigerians are yet to see whatever they are seeing.
No matter how good an opinion is. Sadists always see from the negative angle just because Criticism have become part of their life.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by TollinsN: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
grin

That was how 'positive thinkers' convinced the red goat in benin zoo to charge the lioness in her cage during a confrontation - and we all saw how that ended.

^^^
This is the arrogance that leads to destruction.

What makes you special and guarantees your success in an economy you admit is tanking? undecided There are millions of Nigerians that each day work harder than you ever could in your entire life. You aren't morally better than they are in any way. The system still shafts these hard working people and so they can't get ahead, despite their putting in the work. Instead of admitting that our system is rigged and needs re-jigging, you put forth the prayers of the unrighteous.

^^^
undecided

The secret of every human success is under his /her feet. You learn to explore it if you don't allow negative thoughts overwhelm your life. You can still be very comfortable in this economy. It is not compulsory you become super rich.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Sirianese: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Nigerians troop out to greet President Bola Ahmed Tinubu after he prayed at Lagos Central Mosque

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmONaeYfgcA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1cMPdtP_QU/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

These guys need to retire I swear, they're just abnormally selfish

Imagine how frail he is, how much value can this dessicated relic offer Nigeria at this critical juncture of her history? Meanwhile, the greater proportion of Nigeria's problems was created by them
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Sirianese: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
TollinsN:

The secret of every human success is under his /her feet. You learn to explore it if you don't allow negative thoughts overwhelm your life. You can still be very comfortable in this economy. It is not compulsory you become super rich.

You're a low-level bandit; zero education, zero morality and zero native intelligence. If you weren't all of those then you'd have recognized the inter-connectedness of all the components of a modern socio-economic system
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Bimpe29: 9:32pm On Dec 29, 2023
Aameen
FreeStuffsNG:

Baba fara bale acknowledge and returned the greetings with humility.

Baba is at home ni o. Omo onile a te jeje. It's always a delight any time Asiwaju Tinubu is at home in Lagos. He is our pride and Star Boy. We will always support and pray for him to succeed phenomenally as our President and Lagos son.

May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Fearyourcreator: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Nigeria will not live any long

This forced marriage will be broken soon

Unity beggars
Body dey pepper you no be small ooo
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by BlackyOne: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
You meant to say Yoruba people troop out to beg tinubu for money and foodstuffs to survive the holidays
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
princeabdul:
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. 🙏🙏🙏🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏

You get the the new Nigeria Jersey for AFCON, extra large
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by 77up(m): 10:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

A decayed teeth maggot that hasn’t achieved one single thing since May 29th rather than inflate poverty hunger tears and death to Nigerians

Pained ass nigga, get your Biafra and leave , your wail is nauseating.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by princeabdul(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2023
JOHNFBOSCO:

You get the the new Nigeria Jersey for AFCON, extra large
super eagles didn't release a new kit, it was a fake news.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by youngrichnigga: 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
Na Normal thing, even Buhari as worse as he performed had crowds welcoming him everywhere before realization dawned on all undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by PoliteActivist: 12:51am On Dec 30, 2023
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria President, the son of Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji.

You mean stepson. Nobody knows whose Jagaba's real mother is
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by BeeNG3: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Just too much! JAGABAN
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by vicfajeze: 2:01am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

A decayed teeth maggot that hasn’t achieved one single thing since May 29th rather than inflate poverty hunger tears and death to Nigerian the thing really pain you ooo.Sorry bro

Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Teymanhenry(f): 6:04am On Dec 30, 2023
Ho, so Tinubu is a Muslim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Lantewa Fatsuma Lawal 'Born In 1996 But Employed In 1992' - Reps Panel Probes / Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.