Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque (41087 Views)

Lagos Central: Eshinlokun-Sanni Wins As Lagos Tribunal Delivers Judgement / Abike Dabiri Knelt Down To Greet Tinubu & Emir Of Kano-photo / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by cardoctor(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Make una greet baba well for us o.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by seguno2: 6:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Hier:
The onlookers doesn't seems excited πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, everybody go soon get sense 🀣🀣🀣

When hunger and extreme poverty strike them in Ẹnikanlomọ shege mode
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2023
TollinsN:

It's sad to note that this commentator doesn't know what is going on around him talkles of the world. He must have been listening to newspapers headlines alone.
ALL PRESIDENTS ACROSS THE WORLD ARE COMMENDING NEW NIGERIAN ECONOMIC POLICIES. THEY Foresee A POSITIVE ECONOMY COMING TO NIGERIA. But greater percentage of Nigerians are yet to see whatever they are seeing.
No matter how good an opinion is. Sadists always see from the negative angle just because Criticism have become part of their life.
but since you know what is going on around the world, am surprised that you cant answer these simple questions. lets try again:

who are the "millions of positive thinkers"?

you say Nigeria's economy is dwindling. what are the positive things coming out of Nigeria?

what is the cause of the "THE DWINDLING ECONOMY OF THE WORLD"?

how is the world economy dwindling?

by the way, do you listen to newspaper headlines or you read newspaper headlines?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by dNortherner(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:
The crumbler squanderer destroyer of Nigerian economy is home

A decayed teeth maggot that hasn’t achieved one single thing since May 29th rather than inflate poverty hunger tears and death to Nigerians

A man that broke Buharis record of incompetency

We welcome you home our honorable Chicago certificate forger

A mysterious man who graduated four years before school was established

On your shrinked manhood I stand with my timberland boots gidigba
Oh! I swear you hate Mr. President so much but its' okay that's life as you can see clearly people are rushing just to greet.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by liasmiram2567: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Metrofox:
grin who be the Arab slave displaying his low self esteem there adorned in Arab attire while in Africa. black monkey, his Arab masters will be so proud

He he is an "Arab slave" as you are an American or European Slave.Hw only wears this attire once jn awhile but you Put in your western dress everyday - to church and to office .YOU ARE THE SLLAVE HERE BRO.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by ibrahimadesewa2: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2023
What does he need a young girl forPerson wey him prick no dey stand What does he need a young girl forPerson wey him prick no dey stand ...
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Rejouir: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Nigerians abi Agbero's. The touts in lagos. Are too many.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by JAMO84: 7:51am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

A decayed teeth maggot that hasn’t achieved one single thing since May 29th rather than inflate poverty hunger tears and death to Nigerians

perfect healing
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Easylife1234: 8:01am On Dec 30, 2023
Away President. May God keep you alive.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by TollinsN: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Sirianese:

You're a low-level bandit; zero education, zero morality and zero native intelligence. If you weren't all of those then you'd have recognized the inter-connectedness of all the components of a modern socio-economic system
Anyone that read this your reply don't need to educate you again. It is better we allow you to wallow in your abject ignoramus
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Macha77(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Coward Ewu

FreeStuffsNG:

Baba fara bale acknowledge and returned the greetings with humility.

Baba is at home ni o. Omo onile a te jeje. It's always a delight any time Asiwaju Tinubu is at home in Lagos. He is our pride and Star Boy. We will always support and pray for him to succeed phenomenally as our President and Lagos son.

May God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by bigcasava1(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2023
Nigeria abi yoruba people troop out
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Usmanovic95(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2023
Stockholm syndrome
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Omodua(m): 9:04am On Dec 30, 2023
madridguy:
Jagaban of Universe.

The destroyer of PDP pro & PDP lite.

God Bless Nigeria President, the son of Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji.
Sorry, who told you he is the son of Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji? You must be a kid reveling on lies and hear say. Go and ask others. He has foggy identity complex phobia whose ancestry is still in doubt.

I won't engage you further because of your antecedents.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Fizalis(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Aswear! Even our military wey suppose return sanity in the political sphere com dey worship am.

In South Korea it was the military that removed corrupt leaders and created new constitution and policies that developed the country from one that exports clothes to a highly skilled tech country!

Treasure17:
Someone they should literally nack 2by2.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Richb44: 9:13am On Dec 30, 2023
After saying all this now compare him to your father, who do you think deserve more insult?

AqualinaXYZ:

Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by R0LL0N(m): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2023
Some Nigerian and eye service are 5 and 6 yet they can hardly afford a derica of rice.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Fizalis(m): 9:16am On Dec 30, 2023
Our military don pass this kain yeye politics na!

Military wey suppose focus on resisting both internal n external enemies of the country dey busy dey celebrate them cos of money!

It's well even inside the well Nigeria!

"Nigeria go better" is like camel passing through the eye of a needle!

Anyone wey go tell say e go better must state 5 reasons pointing to that!

It's from how things are currently that one will know how things will be in like 20 years from now!

NIGERIA MY COUNTRY! 😿
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2023
You shouldn't have started the engagement at the first place little boy.
Habibatu called Tinubu his son on many occasions but little boy like you is here saying rubbish.

Omodua:
Sorry, who told you he is the son of Alhaja Habibatu Mogaji? You must be a kid reveling on lies and hear say. Go and ask others. He has foggy identity complex phobia whose ancestry is still in doubt.

I won't engage you further because of your antecedents.
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by aylive02(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2023
princeabdul:
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ™
. Sell to Γ gbΓ dorians
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by Omodua(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2023
madridguy:
You shouldn't have started the engagement at the first place little boy.
Habibatu called Tinubu his son on many occasions but little boy like you is here saying rubbish.

I insist go and ask others for clarifications. You do not know as a kid.

You could be pitied because of your antecedents of fair weather toga...where food dey I dey follow!
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:08am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You can cry better than this nha hanhan
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by sirchim(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

You forgot to add a man way collect am WOTOWOTO home and away, but RIGGED his way up, and went very early in the morning to steal the certificate from NIGERIANS, courtesy of EYENECK 🀣
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
princeabdul:
super eagles didn't release a new kit, it was a fake news.

Alright
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by drmuri(m): 1:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
AqualinaXYZ:

Lmao.
This wan go develop heart attack over Tinubu matter
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by porthouse7(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:
are u rejoicing?
always
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
porthouse7:
always

thats good. how much are u buying fuel?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by porthouse7(f): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
lexy2014:

thats good. how much are u buying fuel?
I can afford it comfortably, I have lived in countries where it cost more
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by lexy2014: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
porthouse7:
I can afford it comfortably, I have lived in countries where it cost more

that is not what I asked you...how much are u buying fuel?
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by IbeOkehie: 2:47am On Dec 31, 2023
princeabdul:
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Interesting.

Good Luck to Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Troop Out To Greet Tinubu After He Prayed At Lagos Central Mosque by shos: 8:26am On Dec 31, 2023
CaΔΊl this line 09099424141te author=princeabdul post=127681603]Long live the federal republic of Nigeria. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ πŸ™[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose On FRESH 105.9FM Ibadan: "Ekiti Will Be In Economic Bondage Till 2036" / NAF Strikes Modu Sulum, ISWAP Chief Who Took Part In Shekau’s Killing / Before And After: See Facebook User's Thoughts On Peter Obi In 2011 And Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.