Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 (27259 Views)

Ayra Starr, Davido, Olamide, Burna Boy, Asake Nominated For Grammy 2024 / Obama's Favorite Songs Of 2022 Include 3 From Nigeria / OMG!! See Dr Dk Olukoya Top 12 Favourite Songs - Destined Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I think burna boy father is from Rivers state.

Where's his mother from?

1 Like

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by doncartel: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
Tinubu playlist: Saheed Osupa, Kollington Ayinla, Wasiu Ayinde, Danmariya Jos, Swing pawpaw, Pa Monday Edo, Oliver Decoque, Awilo Longomba and national anthem.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

She is from Edo

Do your research.

You say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:38pm On Dec 29, 2023
Mayeldah:

Brymo the bigot can never make anyone's list

Igbo haters don't make progress!

You're wrong. I am very successful.
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Lyrics269: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Obama does not even know music!
Where is Brymo, Adekunle Gold, Ladipoe and Seyi Vibez.

Seyi Vibez?? You don't knowmusic
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by BlackhatMentor: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You say wetin?

So your research and stop posting trash
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

So your research and stop posting trash

Come again?

1 Like

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Nefort: 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

If you like those artistes it doesn't mean every other person must like them too or those who don't like them don't know music.
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by AllenSpencer: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lyrics269:

Seyi Vibez??
You don't knowmusic

Seyi is a lyrical demon! Should not be an argument.

1 Like

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Lyrics269: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Seyi is a lyrical demon! Should not be an argument.
Seyi Vibez is talentless and wack. He would score f9 in lyrics
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Chikel20000(m): 8:50pm On Dec 29, 2023
YesGodcan:
Burma boy, aseke all the way grin

Inplay football
Algeria league

Usm Alger vs mc Alger

Final time DRAW

Was looking for front page to paste this since.
Join me on WhatsApp zero9zero3 eight35eight933 for fixed Draws DAILY

ur number ain't on WhatsApp....try reach me zero seven zero, thirty four seven thirty four zero 4
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by SmartyPants(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
This playlist was curated by some 22-year-old aide.

But those who believe Obama actually listened to these songs, come this way please. I have one or two airports you will really like. Very cheap price!

2 Likes

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by adefitim(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
When’s Tinubu releasing his playlist?
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Papayaayasager(m): 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
Waiting for Tinubu playlist cool
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by AllenSpencer: 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lyrics269:

Seyi Vibez is talentless and wack.
He would score f9 in lyrics

If Seyi scores F9, all those Obama listed would not even be opportune to sit for the exam, excluding Olamide and Tems.
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by DAVIDELUXED: 8:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
wow see development. sha. maybe Biden has baba fryo on his play list
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Olat4421: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

Wizkid FC will not like this
u b Mumu wizkid wey u want to use style troll just bought a Ferrari worth billons of naira. He also give out 20 million nd 30 million recently. Dey dere Dey do wizkid fc. OBO Fc. No go hustle hard
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Sirianese: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
1Alex:
Davido, Tems and Burnaboy cannot "Shines".

Leave them abeg they are shinesing

Is like Obama is deliberately using this list to help the growth of African artistes...because most of the actual music on those songs is just shit
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by crackhouse(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
So now everybody will be targeting to be on Obama's playlist? If u are not on the list then u don't have a good song
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Olat4421: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
doncartel:
Tinubu playlist: Saheed Osupa, Kollington Ayinla, Wasiu Ayinde, Danmariya Jos, Swing pawpaw, Pa Monday Edo, Oliver Decoque, Awilo Longomba and national anthem.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 where is balablu

1 Like

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by MrGerald(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
Old news taking us back always
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Chukwunonso1: 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:

Where is The Great Kiss Daniel!

I doubt if he listens to or play those songs at all. I think this his list thing is just a way of him staying social

2 Likes

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by PlsStayAlive: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2023
AllenSpencer:
Where is The Great Kiss Daniel!

Excuse you? 🤧
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Pennilessword1: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2023
BOSSkesh:
All omoluabi
I’m proud

My brother my brother.. can't you do without tribe...ah ah.
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by BlackhatMentor: 9:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Come again?

Burna Boy mama from Edo

Papa from Rivers

Normally where him papa from na where he from

Minus that where him mama from Na Edo

His mother's mother perhaps is from Yoruba... doesn't change what I posted earlier.

Now I've educated you

Can you see why I said Burna is From Rivers state Nigeria?
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by BlackhatMentor: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

You say wetin?

U no fit read.

He has Some connection doesn't mean he's from there.
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Burna Boy mama from Edo

Papa from Rivers

Normally where him papa from na where he from

Minus that where him mama from Na Edo

His mother's mother perhaps is from Yoruba... doesn't change what I posted earlier.

Now I've educated you

Can you see why I said Burna is From Rivers state Nigeria?

Come again? You say Burna boy no get Yoruba blood?

2 Likes

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Ewedegubbler: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
Obama go to hell
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

U no fit read.

He has Some connection doesn't mean he's from there.

Come again? Burnaboy mother na wetin?

1 Like

Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by BlackhatMentor: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Come again? You say Burna boy no get Yoruba blood?

Him mama Blood Edo

Papa Blood Rivers

Rest

Na by force to from Yoruba?
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by BlackhatMentor: 9:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
TakeNigeriaBack:

Come again? Burnaboy mother na wetin?

His mama na Edo woman
Re: Tems, Burna Boy, Asake, Davido And Olamide On Obama's Favourite Songs Of 2022 by Johntimo1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Contentplug:
Around 3:00 pm on Friday, December 29th, 2023, former US President Barack Obama dropped his 2023 playlist titled: “Barack Obama's Favorite Music of 2023.”

The playlist which contains 28 songs, spanning across continents and genres shows the politician's high taste for music beyond borders and biases. This isn't a new thing as the President has a culture of appreciating arts all over the globe, from music to movies and books.

Barack Obama wey no sabi Music 😂

In what Africans do not particularly find surprising due to the recent success of Afrobeats, a couple of Afrobeats top hits made the playlist. However, there seem to be a little surprise in the former POTUS choice Afrobeat songs.

Every African with even a below average knowledge of African music will admit that Afrobeats is incomplete without the exploits of Nigerian stars.

With his Grammy-nominated hit song “Unavailable”; off the Timeless album, featuring South African star, Musa Keys, Davido makes the list.

Also on the list is Burna Boy with his didactic hit “Sitting on top of the World” which featured American rapper 21 Savage. Asake of YBNL made it to the list too with “Amapiano“; an Amapiano-themed song featuring his boss, Olamide.

The last Nigerian artist to grace the playlist is the Grammy-winning vocalist, Tems. She got into the playlist with her recent hit song “Me & U.”

Although many Nigerians accept this as a testament to the massive growth in the Nigerian music industry, others wonder why their favorite artists didn't make the list.

In the spirit of celebrating Afrobeats, it'd suffice to add that South African biggest female rising star, Tyla, made it to the list too with her Grammy-nominated track “Water.”

What do you think about this playlist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Jam: Korede Bello – 'GODWIN' (prod. Don Jazzy) / Your Current Mobile Phone Ringtone? / Throwback: Majek Fashek’s 1992 US Tour (videos, Articles And Memories)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.