Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief (14752 Views)

Suspected Car Thief Mobbed In Abuja (Video) / I Stole To Raise Money To Feature Davido Or Runtown In My Music - Car Thief / I Stole Car To Raise Money For Marriage — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by NaijaCover(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
Update From NAIJACOVĒR. COM

A Suspected car thief, Abubakar Mohammed, narrowly escaped being lynched by angry mobs at the Kure Ultra Modern Market in Minna, the Niger State capital, for allegedly attempting to steal a Honda Civic car.

The Incident occurred on Thursday when the 40-year-old suspect, a resident of Tudun-Fulani, Bosso, Bosso Local Government Area, attempted to drive the vehicle, with Reg No. KAG 371 AA, out of Kure Market from the market’s park.

Eyewitnesses said his action attracted mob action; however, he was rescued from the angry mob and arrested by police officers, who responded promptly.

During interrogation, Abubakar confessed to having removed the vehicle from the car park with the aid of a fabricated key.

According to him, “I plan to take the vehicle to my usual receiver, one Bashir Mohammed of Mando area in Kaduna State.”

The suspect further disclosed that before now, he had stolen a red Honda Civic car from the same market in March 2023.

“I sold the vehicle to the same Bashir in Kaduna at the rate of N200,000, which I used for shoe business at Kasuwa-Wanbai in Kano State.

” I needed more money for farming and to build a personal house in Wushishi to prepare myself for marriage. Presently, I have no wife. These are the reasons for the attempt to steal a car again in the market,” he confessed.

The Niger State Police Command Public Relations Officer, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, said the police came to the rescue of the suspect following a distress call about the incident in the market.

He explained that the case is presently being investigated at the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Minna.

He added that efforts are ongoing by the operatives of the command to proceed to Kaduna State for the possible arrest of Bashir Mohammed, who was allegedly a receiver of stolen vehicles.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/29/i-stole-car-to-build-my-house-niger-car-thief/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by NaijaCover(m): 6:05pm On Dec 29, 2023
See Wetin Hardship Dey Cause For This Man!

Don't Forget, ÑaijaCover Bring This Sad News

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Ireportlive: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2023
Evil ..
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Zonefree(m): 6:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
The annoying part of this story is, the owner of the car will still pay a substantial amount of money to bail his car from the police.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by NoSmoking: 6:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
But Bashir in Kaduna don see dis news nah

🏃

14 Likes

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by dawnomike(m): 6:40pm On Dec 29, 2023
All the shame and disgrace all for what!!!?

He should thank his stars that the police came to his aid.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Totilopussylick(m): 6:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
Karma.

His chickens have come home to roost tongue
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by fidelmarshal199: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2023
You sold a car that has a working engine at the rate of 200k?

At this rate you will have to steal more than 20 cars to erect a building and also marry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by accordadoga21(f): 10:03am On Dec 30, 2023
Hehehehe

Shege barawo!!!

He would have boasted with his ill-gotten wealth like some people from one particular region.
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by DDIA: 10:05am On Dec 30, 2023
grin

Jeon when will your family build a house?

Move from that Angwa mud house you stay in. grin
Stop taking pictures at people’s gate. grin
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by isaaclech: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2023
Sannu ka.....well done
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Kaybaba5(m): 10:11am On Dec 30, 2023
I thought they said Honda cars are saved from s thieves
Does it mean that no car is saved from these people.......?

God help us
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Gadafii: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Just listen to yourself

You stole car and sold it for 200k intending to build a house in preparation to matting a wife

Some men can be very pathetic
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Sccarrr: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Your colleague @balistic4 ,naso we go read about u too here soon... thief
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Newton1045: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:
The annoying part of this story is, the owner of the car will still pay a substantial amount of money to bail his car from the police.

No sir, the annoying part is that they called the name of the chief criminal in Kaduna, he will vanish b4 they get close to kaduna.
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Goodwesa: 10:15am On Dec 30, 2023
The werey get house, na her brother house

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by money121(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by LearningCurveCo: 10:24am On Dec 30, 2023
Ok
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by ItisWell22(f): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Kaybaba5:
I thought they said Honda cars are saved from s thieves
Does it mean that no car is saved from these people.......?

God help us

Maybe in the south, but not in the north where Honda full like pure water.
So they’ve devised means of moving Honda cars effortlessly.
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Free2Fly: 10:37am On Dec 30, 2023
accordadoga21:
Hehehehe

Shege barawo!!!

He would have boasted with his ill-gotten wealth like some people from one particular region.

Stinking, ugly prostitute.
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Pootle: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

sad reality
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by marlow1962(m): 10:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Very good
Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by IamANigerianMan: 11:09am On Dec 30, 2023
post=127683636:
See Wetin Hardship Dey Cause For This Man!

Don't Forget, ÑaijaCover Bring This Sad News
Satap, are you ok? This guy is a thief

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stole Car To Build My House’ – Niger Car Thief by Thinktwicemybro: 11:10am On Dec 30, 2023
Arewa on the beat

(1) (2) (Reply)

60yr old Retired Police Officer In Court For Raping 2 Girls Aged 5 & 6 In Bauchi / Nigeria Man Jailed For 17 Years Over The Murder Of Missing Midwife In Uk / Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.