Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine (14819 Views)

NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by dotcomnamename: 12:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
The NDLEA (National Drug Law Enforcement Agency) has arrested a suspected drug trafficker, Nweke Nwobodo, for allegedly ingesting 126 wraps of heroin at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos.

“The drug, which weighed 2.225kg, is the highest single ingestion since January 2013,” the agency stated.

Mr. Hamza Umar, NDLEA Commander at the Lagos Airport, said narcotic officials placed the suspect on observation when he tested positive to drug ingestion during the inward screening of Qatar Airline passengers on his way from Pakistan.

The suspect from Ebonyi State confessed he joined the illegitimate business because he was duped of his money and needed to recover it.

The 33-year-old father of two said, “I sell electronics in Lagos but I lost $11,200 (N1.78m) to fraudsters. This affected my business and in the process of trying to get money to revamp my business I was introduced into drugs.

“If I had succeeded, I would have been paid N1.8m. I spent only one week in Pakistan. My only regret is my pregnant wife who is due to give birth soon.”

The NDLEA Chairman, Ahmadu Giade, expressed concern on the risk of drug ingestion.

He said, “The ingestion of drugs by traffickers is very disturbing because many have died in the process. Just a wrap is deadly and here we have one person ingesting 126 wraps of what could take his life in a few minutes. Members of the public should shun drug trafficking and report any suspected trafficker to the agency”.

The NDLEA boss said the agency would continue to frustrate any move to raise capital from drug trafficking.

Source: http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/?p=6280

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by ebamma3: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
if u suceed home
sweet home
if u fail
jail sweet jail

13 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by oluwadare26(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
I felt for the Poor woman and the unborn child

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
Chai did he even tink of what would happen if one of them burst open? See his face sef undecided
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2013
"Shocked" ........not!!

Next... Sunnybobo aka Ikenga, take notice or lmao

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by YOUNGKAHUNA: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
What Is It With Commenting With A Period(.)? Is That The New Trend?

@OP.....He Is Indeed Lucky To Have Transport The Drugs Frm Pakistan Without Being Detected; If Not Obituary Would Have Been His Surname. Nice Move By NDLEA
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
He go use his hand suffer am
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
TRIBAL WARLORDS GO SOON FULL HERE OO. MAKE I SIT DEY ENJOY THE DRAMA
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by kambah(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2013
What baffle me most is that if this guy succeeded nd spend money yafu-yafu those young guys outside there will say 'men I must be rich by all means' coz they don't know the root of his wealth! This days people go any length to become millionnaire. Never bother on somebodys fortune.

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Wendyslim(f): 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
See able body man Fah, him better pass pple wey dey carry cement for site?

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Meeen!!! Dis man get mind o! Putting ur life @ risk in d name of let me make am quick. Nice move NDLEA

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by supaeagles(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2013
YOUNGKAHUNA: What Is It With Commenting With A Period(.)? Is That The New Trend?
it is a technique to "hold your spot/position", a few minutes later you will observe that the period will be replaced by actual text/post. People de hustle for top placed comments for NL - after all na 9ja we be wink

YOUNGKAHUNA: @OP.....He Is Indeed Lucky To Have Transport The Drugs Frm Pakistan Without Being Detected; If Not Obituary Would Have Been His Surname. Nice Move By NDLEA
wink You talk true oh, na quick justice and then .....

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by mysticgal(f): 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
This guy is a bad example of honest living,infact what will he tell his children he went to jail for smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by pekelepekele(m): 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
Kai , This man dey vex , 126 wraps of heroine assuming that thing burst inside your belly na overdie you dey , Kudos to the MMA staffs they are doing a great job

[size=5pt]But what is wrong with ibo people these days ? They sell babies , They traffic drugs , They fly girls abroad for prostitution , They are armed robbers in SA and other part of the world . Their pastors go to church with pistol .[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by 2bosun: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Our brothers... why? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by supaeagles(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
Wendyslim: See able body man Fah, him better pass pple wey dey carry cement for site?
NO, I believe there is dignity in an honest labour even if it is hard labour. A big props to all our brick layers out there!

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2013
pekelepekele: Kai , This man dey vex , 126 wraps of heroine assuming that thing burst inside your belly na overdie you dey , Kudos to the MMA staffs they are doing a great job

[size=4pt]But what is wrong with ibo people these days ? They sell babies , They traffic drugs , They fly girls abroad for prostitution , They are armed robbers in SA and other part of the world . Their pastors go to church with pistol .[/size]

I dont know about all this, but the pastors do hand out ganja weed to church members sha

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/my-members-and-i-eat-indian-hemp-pastor-arrested-for-kidnapping/

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2013
126 wraps? this is not his first time....they just like money too much...
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
126 wraps? this is not his first time....they just like money too much...

Are they in Tx?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Are they in Tx?

you mean this type of guy?
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

you mean this type of guy?
Yea
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by JojoArmani(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
did anybody See dat Nose? OMG .. . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by pekelepekele(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Jojo Armani: did anybody See dat Nose? OMG .. . . . . .

Who knows their might be some heroine stacked there cheesy . coz that nose is too big for a human being

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
pekelepekele:

Who knows their might be some heroine stacked there cheesy . coz that knows is too big for a human being

Lmaooooooooo una go kee me today grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Yea

not sure...never dealt with them personally...here its mostly medicaid scam....credit card scam....tax return scam....and so many other scams....it doesn't make any sense.....In fact...my backyard neighbor..who is one of them....ran off to Nigeria when the FBI...was closing in on him....you know...its very sad..cuz he left his wife and 3 young kids behind...the guys was a cab driver...and we were all wondering where he got the money for brand new BMWS, BENZ, RANG ROVERS....he can never come back here again....
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
pekelepekele:

Who knows their might be some heroine stacked there cheesy . coz that knows is too big for a human being

grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Swallowing Wraps Of Heroine by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

not sure...never dealt with them personally...here its mostly medicaid scam....credit card scam....tax return scam....and so many other scams....it doesn't make any sense.....In fact...my backyard neighbor..who is one of them....ran off to Nigeria when the FBI...was closing in on him....you know...its very sad..cuz he left his wife and 3 young kids behind...the guys was a cab driver...and we were all wondering where he got the money for brand new BMWS, BENZ, RANG ROVERS....he can never come back here again....

Oga ooooo.....see Nigerian men spoiling our name tongue

I really can't live in Tx, too much bad rep cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Okada Rider Beheaded In Benin By Suspected Ritual Killers / EFCC Arraigns Three Men Who Carried Out Transaction On The Shares Of Dead People / Katsina Man Remanded For Impregnating Neighbour’s 12-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.