Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin (1687 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Withdraw Your Petition Against Tinubu, Apapa Faction Tells Obi / Court Sacks Alex Otti, Assembly Candidates In Kano/Abia, Apapa Faction Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Alexis11: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Really funny how you APC never-do-well talk about “Toxicity”

Is it not the the trademark of the party you support? Or have you forgot how you and your fellow APC members displayed it in Lagos?

Please, I will pay your transport fare to Benin City, I want you to repeat this comment there.
cool

You didn't see anything in 2023. Wait for 2027. grin
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Alexis11: 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Lol, emotional clowns? Why are you now crying over the APC mole Edo youths mend today? 🤡

Edo nor be Lagos

I'm actually not crying. My candidate won in 2023, he will win again in 2027 even if naira is 5000/$ and PPS is 2000/L. grin
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Thewrath(m): 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:
Now Obidient are rejoicing that someone gets beaten, if they pummel another Obedient in another area now, they start crying and start calling on CIA and UN to come to their rescue.

The guy self no sabi whatsup. He should have gotten his own men too before going there because Obedients are extremely toxic people.
But there are no obidients oustside igboland,or are edo people now ipob/obidients?

Talking about being toxic,what apc did to ajero was what exactly?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by CarlosTheJackal: 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
LegendHero:

Why are you quoting me twice?

Why will I leave where I’m at to the underdeveloped Edo? Are they sharing money there?

If I want to engage in human trafficking, I will surely visit.
Seun I believe it's words like this that got Nairaland banned. How do you call a people, human traffickers and the mod will give this moniker a pat on the back.

Your report button is of no use because the culprits are never punished

4 Likes

Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Beremx(f): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2023
LegendHero:

So the next thing is to beat him to a pulp and kill him?

Between me and you, who is deriving joy in this illegality?
Askari, we saw how APC thugs were beating and chasing Obidients from voting in Lagos during elections this year. What do we call that? Isn't it illegality?
Re: Video: Youth Leader Of Apapa Faction Of Labour Party Beaten In Benin by Omoluabi16(m): 9:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Totally condemnable. I guess this is the best way of entrenching democracy in their little minds. What has violence ever solved?
Not like we don't know that Edo is APC/PDP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen Sani Abacha: Number 419 / Inec Declares Andy Uba Governor Elect In Anambra State / Yar'adua: The Federal Government Owe Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.