Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD (3762 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 29, 2023
OLUJIMI Adekanle who revealed damning accusations against Betty Akeredolu, wife of ex-Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu said in a new Press Statement that Betty is not mourning the death of her husband.

According to Adekanle in his statement available to SOJ WORLDWIDE, he said Betty deliberately delayed the announcement of the death of her husband in order to sign some documents at the Government House before making the news public.

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS Wins Award Of Excellence
"BETTY IS NOT MOURNING DON'T BE DECEIVED.
Those of you saying I should allow Betty mourn her husband, the truth is that she is not mourning Aketi, Betty knew about the death of her husband three hours before the news went public.

The first thing she did while in Government house Akure was to call her Special Assistant to come see her as early as 6.30am and told him to go bring some files from her office and she quickly wrote approved in all the memos, approved and payments were made before 9am and immediately she carried her bag and left for Ibadan.

And I have been saying it more than three years ago that Betty will leave Ondo State in shame, and truly that very morning she hurriedly left Alagbaka Government house Akure in shame and that was the end of her being addressed as First Lady, Digital Mama or Mama fowoso.

It was after 9am that the news of the demise of Aketi went public and that was when the Special Assistant now know the reason why Betty called him to bring those files for approval and payments.

As an investigative journalist I get my information from the authentic source with those involved directly.
Olujimi Adekanle JAF
Public Affairs Analysts."

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/betty-knew-about-the-death-of-akeredolu-three-hours-before-public-knowledge-adekanle-reveals-what-she-did/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

2 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by SharingIsLife(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2023
Now, it's clear you guys killed the man due to your Igbophobia.

Front0lane:
Just look at this foolish Igbo, so a wife that all she can think of after the death of her husband is to go sign some papers ? I mean are some of you Igbo born foolish or how do one explain the joy you derive from being foolish ?!

The more foolish person is the one who believes that crap without questions. I will never descend to your low level by castigating your tribe.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by loffyloffy: 8:54pm On Dec 29, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

OLUJIMI Adekanle who revealed damning accusations against Betty Akeredolu, wife of ex-Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu said in a new Press Statement that Betty is not mourning the death of her husband.

According to Adekanle in his statement available to SOJ WORLDWIDE, he said Betty deliberately delayed the announcement of the death of her husband in order to sign some documents at the Government House before making the news public.

Those of you saying I should allow Betty mourn her husband, the truth is that she is not mourning Aketi, Betty knew about the death of her husband three hours before the news went public.

The first thing she did while in Government house Akure was to call her Special Assistant to come see her as early as 6.30am and told him to go bring some files from her office and she quickly wrote approved in all the memos, approved and payments were made before 9am and immediately she carried her bag and left for Ibadan.

And I have been saying it more than three years ago that Betty will leave Ondo State in shame, and truly that very morning she hurriedly left Alagbaka Government house Akure in shame and that was the end of her being addressed as First Lady, Digital Mama or Mama fowoso.

It was after 9am that the news of the demise of Aketi went public and that was when the Special Assistant now know the reason why Betty called him to bring those files for approval and payments.

As an investigative journalist I get my information from the authentic source with those involved directly.
Olujimi Adekanle JAF

https://www.sojworldnews.com/betty-knew-about-the-death-of-akeredolu-three-hours-before-public-knowledge-adekanle-reveals-what-she-did/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

So What?..It is her husband, she is free to make the anouncement anytime she likes.

You are the one that should mind your business

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by dangermouse(m): 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2023
Na who for first know before?

Nonsense post.

Allow the woman to mourn her husband in peace!

32 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by NoahHadNoArk: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Rest Abeg 😒

8 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Ireportlive: 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sowore said the same thing

But in all, Akeredolu made his choice and married who he loved.. nothing anyone can do about that

Betty wanted power, she even tried contesting for Senate in Imo and was denied by her people, telling her to return to her husband's land

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Christistruth00: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
It is not Tribal
Wives of Political leaders sometimes over do

We remember Mariam Abacha and Turai Yaradua

They were still trying to weld power after it was obvious it was over

9 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Orangedreams: 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
There is more to this o. Make this man go rest na. Sebi Akeredolu has children and relatives. Why not allow them fight the woman if the woman is guilty of anything?

10 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by yinkus6750(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
It's her husband.
It's normal that she would be the first to be informed.
Whatever action she took thereafter doesn't revive the man.
That doesn't mean she's not mourning her husband if how many years ?

Go and investigate and right about the newly sworn in governor and let's compare notes.

6 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Creamypie(m): 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
Ireportlive:
Sowore said the same thing

But in all, Akeredolu made his choice and married who he loved.. nothing anyone can do about that

Betty wanted power, she even tried contesting for Senate in Imo and was denied by her people, telling her to return to her husband's land
in Igbo land, b4 they employ u, ur parents must come from that particular Igbo eastern state,even in civil service, but delta state employs easterners in state civil service like say na normal

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by ClearFlair: 9:09pm On Dec 29, 2023
APC is a disaster

5 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Ireportlive: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Creamypie:
in Ibgo land, b4 they employ u, ur parents must come from that particular Igbo eastern state,even in civil service, but delta state employs easterners in state civil service.

That's not good

2 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Babangidapikin: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
I don't know what people enjoy in Maligning other people's reputation .. The lady is in a very vunerable state and your only consolation is to be spilling this beer palour gist ....

9 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by nairavsdollars(f): 9:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
These are the useless guys that made them shut down Nairaland with their falsehoods

13 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by richiemcgold: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
I blame my Ondo state people for selling their votes. We all know that Aketi won both first and second term elections through vote buying. What is happening today are the ripple and rippling effects of those 5k you collected back then in 2016 and 2020.

3 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Babangidapikin: 9:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
nairavsdollars:
These are the useless guys that made them shut down Nairaland with their falsehoods
It seems he never learnt his lessons...

7 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by jkpbestseries: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
Una go Explain tire.....

3 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by DesChyko: 9:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
It's normal for family to know about their relatives death and choose when to disclose it nah.

Should we talk about Yar'Adua's? All these non-issues sef.

5 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by simpleseyi: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
It is the fault of the man who married an Olosho

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
In what capacity did she approve memo and ordered payment?

5 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Hyperchi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2023
Creamypie:
in Igbo land, b4 they employ u, ur parents must come from that particular Igbo eastern state,even in civil service, but delta state employs easterners in state civil service like say na normal na
Talk what u know, we have employed ppl of different tribe even up to commissioner with no Igbo perantal trace.
And let the woman morn her husband in peace after his ppl have killed him, do they want to use pressure kill her too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by adigun27: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Come to ondo state you will see how people are happy that Betty theif left
Hyperchi:

Talk what u know, we have employed ppl of different tribe even up to commissioner with no Igbo perantal trace.
And let the woman morn her husband in peace after his ppl have killed him, do they want to use pressure kill her too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by orohbirodeysmel: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
Creamypie:
in Igbo land, b4 they employ u, ur parents must come from that particular Igbo eastern state,even in civil service, but delta state employs easterners in state civil service like say na normal

Una girls especially from Agbor dey Benin and Italy dey do Oloshos.

Warri boys dey into Yahoo, smoking weed and shouting Erigga up and dan...majority of your workforce are not employable...so no go there.
Aren't you happy Igbo brains are helping in transforming your state. Man be grateful for once cool cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by ottersberger(m): 10:41pm On Dec 29, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

Olujimi Adekanle JAF

All of una just dey masturbate just because this woman na Igbo. Do you have any idea how many Yoruba men have the honor of taking daughters of Ndi Igbo as partners or how many Igbo men have the same honor of taking Yoruba daughters as wives?.

What is so wrong with you tribalists? You want a woman to announce the death of her husband on the clock, are you okay?.

I remember when an elderly cousin was unexpectedly brought home dead from the hospital. No one was at home except me, who was 14 years old, and my father's uncle.

We went about preparing him, tidying up a few things before we even sent word to the people that mattered that something was wrong. This was about 3 hours after the fact.

What offense did we commit in our process?. Or would it only have mattered if he was from another tribe?. You all need to grow up and find something meaningful to do with your lives.

The man is dead. His wife is out of the government's house. That is all that matters at this point. Every politician's wife in Nigeria will do what this woman did, some even worse than her.

Jeez!

3 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51pm On Dec 29, 2023
The way this Betty was portrayed by the Media, I thought she was a 28,29 year old Young Pretty Lady who was using her feminine charms on Akeredolu.

Not knowing she is even older than him. smiley

Seem some TRIBALISTIC Pple have been trying to Paint her black for long. sad

2 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Okwyjesus(m): 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2023
SojWORLDWIDE:

Olujimi Adekanle JAF

Sorry for Betty.

May God help her

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Opolopoopolonio: 10:57pm On Dec 29, 2023
Before nko

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:07am On Dec 30, 2023
Creamypie:

Which delta state?
I hope it's not delta Igbos you are referring to as easterners?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by guass(m): 1:21am On Dec 30, 2023
When such a loved one dies, the closest persons must be praying for him to wake up. Only three hours not enough

2 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Tjra: 1:46am On Dec 30, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

Una girls especially from Agbor dey Benin and Italy dey do Oloshos.

Warri boys dey into Yahoo, smoking weed and shouting Erigga up and dan...majority of your workforce are not employable...so no go there.
Aren't you happy Igbo brains are helping in transforming your state. Man be grateful for once cool cool
You guys are too full of yourselves. Na only una get sense yet a riff-raff lock your parents every Monday and flog them.

Chest beating proud beings.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Campaign: Akala Shuts Out Buhari / Atiku, Single Highest Employer Of Labour In The Niger Delta / Benue South: Senator David Mark In Narrow Lead (IDOMA VOICE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.