Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD (3735 Views)

Ondo Commissioner Alleges Forgery Of Akeredolu’s Signature On Official Document / Presidential Yacht Delivered Before Public Outcry, Says Ndume / 50 Achievements Of Akeredolu Within 3 And Half Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:46am On Dec 30, 2023
angry
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Coolgent(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2023
This life!
I remembered when the deceased was forming about Yar adua deteriorating health condition, insisting he must relinquish power.

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by orohbirodeysmel: 7:08am On Dec 30, 2023
Tjra:

You guys are too full of yourselves. Na only una get sense yet a riff-raff lock your parents every Monday and flog them.

Chest beating proud beings.

Christmas day this year was on Monday. And you failed to go to the East and see with your eyes... There's no single joint in the East, last Monday that was free, you no go see chair sef sit down.

Abi you no see Blord, Emoney,Charly Boy, etc in their home towns enjoying...same place they told you they are kidnapping rich men and killing them.

They told you, Igbos are locked up every Monday and you believe...leave your hut, travel and see with your eyes.

Stop believing what your rag-tag Nigerian newspapers tell you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by RuddyFusion(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2023
Rubbish post

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Front0lane: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2023
Just look at this foolish Igbo, so a wife that all she can think of after the death of her husband is to go sign some papers ? I mean are some of you Igbo born foolish or how do one explain the joy you derive from being foolish ?!

SharingIsLife:
Now, it's clear you guys killed the man due to your Igbophobia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Front0lane: 7:13am On Dec 30, 2023
She can make the announcement when she like alright but singing document hours before announcing it also exposes her criminal intention

loffyloffy:

So What?..It is her husband, she is free to make the anouncement anytime she likes.

You are the one that should mind your business
Hyperchi:

Talk what u know, we have employed ppl of different tribe even up to commissioner with no Igbo perantal trace.
And let the woman morn her husband in peace after his ppl have killed him, do they want to use pressure kill her too
nairavsdollars:
These are the useless guys that made them shut down Nairaland with their falsehoods
Babangidapikin:
I don't know what people enjoy in Maligning other people's reputation .. The lady is in a very vunerable state and your only consolation is to be spilling this beer palour gist ....
yinkus6750:
It's her husband.
It's normal that she would be the first to be informed.
Whatever action she took thereafter doesn't revive the man.
That doesn't mean she's not mourning her husband if how many years ?

Go and investigate and right about the newly sworn in governor and let's compare notes.
Orangedreams:
There is more to this o. Make this man go rest na. Sebi Akeredolu has children and relatives. Why not allow them fight the woman if the woman is guilty of anything?
dangermouse:
Na who for first know before?

Nonsense post.

Allow the woman to mourn her husband in peace!

ottersberger:
[sup][/sup]

All of una just dey masturbate just because this woman na Igbo. Do you have any idea how many Yoruba men have the honor of taking daughters of Ndi Igbo as partners or how many Igbo men have the same honor of taking Yoruba daughters as wives?.

What is so wrong with you tribalists? You want a woman to announce the death of her husband on the clock, are you okay?.

I remember when an elderly cousin was unexpectedly brought home dead from the hospital. No one was at home except me, who was 14 years old, and my father's uncle.

We went about preparing him, tidying up a few things before we even sent word to the people that mattered that something was wrong. This was about 3 hours after the fact.

What offense did we commit in our process?. Or would it only have mattered if he was from another tribe?. You all need to grow up and find something meaningful to do with your lives.

The man is dead. His wife is out of the government's house. That is all that matters at this point. Every politician's wife in Nigeria will do what this woman did, some even worse than her.

Jeez!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by SalamRushdie: 7:26am On Dec 30, 2023
This man is a hopeless liar

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by bet9ja(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2023
seunmsg:
In what capacity did she approve memo and ordered payment?
This is the right question that people should be asking.

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Creamypie(m): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Which delta state?
I hope it's not delta Igbos you are referring to as easterners?
no. I know very many Anambra people working in state civil service. Those u call delta Igbos are not Igbos, but offsprings of Benin and kogi empire
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by StrongAlphMale: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Tjra:

You guys are too full of yourselves. Na only una get sense yet a riff-raff lock your parents every Monday and flog them.

Chest beating proud beings.

That's not proud, they have high self esteem and it's a good thing. Like they're happy with themselves and their accomplishments and it's good. I don't see anything proud there.

Or do you expect them to be timid and shy or what exactly because I really don't get this una proud of a thing definition. Or is their success intimidating you Yorubas? What is stop you Yorubas to be full of yourselves too? But get angry when you see Igbo people bragging with their achievements? Could this pains and insecurities from you Yorubas?

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by SharingIsLife(m): 8:22am On Dec 30, 2023
Front0lane:
Just look at this foolish Igbo, so a wife that all she can think of after the death of her husband is to go sign some papers ? I mean are some of you Igbo born foolish or how do one explain the joy you derive from being foolish ?!

The more foolish person is the one who believes that crap without questions. I will never descend to your low level by castigating your tribe.

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by HenryWilliams(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:

That's not good

Yet they demand unfettered access to other people's state ...
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Christistruth00: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2023
loffyloffy:

So What?..It is her husband, she is free to make the anouncement anytime she likes.

You are the one that should mind your business

It is Ondo State Business because he was their Governor
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Christistruth00: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2023
Coolgent:
This life!
I remembered when the deceased was forming about Yar adua deteriorating health condition, insisting he must relinquish power.

Man must Just fear God and Worship him
I heard that he was among those hounding Yaradua when he fell ill

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/10/29/akeredolu-haunted-by-his-position-on-yaradua

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Sharatan(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2023
For God’s sake every intelligent person knew this man was going to die. It’s not rocket science.
What she did is what every wife in her position would do.

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Antoeni(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2023
The Things Women Do Scares The Devil
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by NoToPile: 9:27am On Dec 30, 2023
Why shouldn't she know before everyone?

It's expected that family knows first. 3 hours is not a big deal.
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Hyperchi(m): 10:47am On Dec 30, 2023
Front0lane:
She can make the announcement when she like alright but singing document hours before announcing it also exposes her criminal intention

So she no go protect the children as her husband done die. Na state she go da look up to
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Front0lane: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2023
And same foolish you will come up and talk about corruption

Hyperchi:

So she no go protect the children as her husband done die. Na state she go da look up to
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by APOPTOSIS: 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
Just 3 hours...😭😭
So who would have known first?
The General public before the family or the Family before the General public?
We no longer have fools but we have started having stupid fooLs everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Hyperchi(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Front0lane:
And same foolish you will come up and talk about corruption

I had to defend her, coz fool like u don't know what she signed but where fast to condemn her.
As the man that dropped the news what did she sign or she now has power over the state finances. Mugu
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by Omoluabi16(m): 12:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
I don't understand. 42 years marriage fa. What is wrong with a wife processing the situation before going public? Some of you are just maaaad! Some of you 42 years ago, una papa and mama still dey write common entrance. One thing to be foolish and another thing to hold a press conference announcing your foolishness! Wtf.

2 Likes

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by nedu666: 12:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
This man is a liar. In what capacity would she have ordered the accountant General and commissioner of finance to pay money within 3 hrs when there was an acting gov who already freezed all accounts

1 Like

Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by TylerDurden: 2:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
The newly sworn governor should not waste time investigating that thief of a first lady.

All transactions signed by the late Akeredolu when he was away on his sick bed must be reviewed and probed.
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by TylerDurden: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
I hope you are all seeing how they are defending their thieving gold digger of a sister.
Re: BETTY Knew About The Death Of Akeredolu Three Hours Before Public Knowledge - AD by TylerDurden: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
nedu666:
This man is a liar. In what capacity would she have ordered the accountant General and commissioner of finance to pay money within 3 hrs when there was an acting gov who already freezed all accounts

You must defend your thief sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Be Able To Make Their Own Car? / Fashola Please Fix Allen Avenue / El-rufai Insists Buhari Is Unelectable (Hypocrites Gallery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.