Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. (560 Views)

May We Not Have A Nigeria That We Will Sincerely Miss Buhari - Actor Okon Lagos / Why Are Igbos In Detest Of Tinubu Presidency? / I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by TokunboCarsOnly: 11:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
Because an average Nigerian Christian is a psychopath, a hypocrite and a fearful creature who is so much in love with life enjoyment, who wants to go to heaven but doesn't want to die, the killings, decimation and total extermination of Northern Christians will continue.

The Nigerian church is wicked, cruel and utterly irresponsible. I have no apology for saying it and I don't care how any asshole who calls himself a Christian will perceive my choice of word. My decision to use very harsh words is necessitated by the unwarranted killings of fellow Christians in the North, till now no uproar, no protest, no condemnation from church leaders nothing nothing.

Instead the woman president of Hungary is the one speaking up and saying enough of Christian massacre in Northern Nigeria, all the way from Hungary. Back here everyone is going about their daily useless and fruitless duties like nothing happened. The very miserable, political, money and power mongery GOs are no where to be found. They have lost their pulpit and extortionists voices.

Where is Adeboye, Mouka, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Jerry Eze, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Okonkwo, Mbaka, Kukah, Selman and the rest of them? Oh God have not spoken yet abi? They need God to speak before they can say a common word. But they don't need God before they will preach tithe and offerings to their gullible followers who will start writing and quoting scripture against this write up and reminding me how I should not speak against these lazy men and women they call men of God.

Who cursed the Nigerian church by the way? Why are we more Catholic than the pope? Nigeria practices the worst and the most despicable and docile style of Christianity in the world. A style of Christianity where even if you burn down Jesus Christ, everybody will fold arms, shout Jesus and beg God to come and fight for them. Very useless and worthless Christianity.

God forbid this kind of Christianity that leaves every fight to God to fight for them while they idle away and do nothing yet supports Israel war against Hamas. They forget that if there is any nation in the world that should always allow God to fight for them it is Israel being God's signature on the earth, yet Israel fights their enemies until everywhere turns to rubble. But back here, we are quick to leave both flies and cockroaches to God to handle for us.

The churches are busy building powerless edifice all over the places. Pastors are busy showing off luxury cars and parading police security who get killed at anytime while they and their families are in bullet proof cars. They are busy chasing money, position, title and fame. They are in constant competition with one another while the body of Christ burns to ashes. May God judge all of you o.

How will these killers know there is God who rules in the affairs of men when for each time they strike and kill brethren in their numbers there is hardly any reprisal? Imagine if I am the killer, of course I will develop more strength to kill you more since I know too well that no body will lift a finger against me. It is only natural for an enemy to behave that way until heaven or hell reset our brains to factory setting.

Maybe we are waiting for Nigerian governemnt to fight for the church. Trust me it is never going to happen. You think the killers are alone in this killing spree? Wow to the church if that is ever what they think. If you think they are alone, try and kill five people without the backing of some powerful politically positioned men and see if you will ever succeed and even if you succeed, you will be captured same day by agents of state. So that Fulanis or whatever crap kill Christians in Plateau, Benue, Adamawa or wherever and go scot free is because they are not alone in the game and the whole idea is to spread Jihad. If you one of those who gather every Sunday in those powerless buildings called church and you don't see the writing on the wall, then you are the biggest fool ever.

Again, I am asking where are our men of God? I hate these guys with everything that is in me. Let me be clear about it, we can't continue like this and call ourselves Christians. A body of Christ that gives no damn about a brother or sister who died in Yobe, Kebbi or Cross River is a useless body of Christ and everyone that identifies him or herself with such body of Christ should be ashamed and should burry his head in shame.

The point is this, as bad as it sounds, the church must rise up. Enough of these irresponsible church leaders and followers who only give false hope, and useless teachings every Sunday. The year is about to end, watch them fall on each other trying to put do one another with false prophesies for the year 2024. People who preach A but their lifestyle is B. Then you wonder why God does not reveal to them places Fulani will attack and kill people in 2024. The Nigerian church stinks to high heavens wtf is this? Who still talk about the slain Sister Deborah? That is now in the past and forgotten and life goes on. Why will the enemies not continue to attack the church from left right and center with this I don't care attitude of the Nigeria church? No answer me!

We need to take the bull and go the way of self defence because there is no governemnt anywhere to protect the church especially now that we have Muslim Muslim ticket in power. Many psychos will argue this, but no amount of argument will change the fact that the church will suffer hell under this government. Buhari regime will be a child's play for what will befall the church except we rise now and act responsibly and stop leaving every pin to God.

If we continue to leave everything to God, am sorry the Nigerian church will seize to exit highest twenty more years from now. God forbid!
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by LailonBag: 11:30pm On Dec 29, 2023
Op, rest 🛌
Those hungry scammers are powerless and useless in the face of persecution
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by Ogalanyachieze: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2023
Why should i worry ESN Got me covered
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by Nice2023(m): 4:18am On Dec 30, 2023
Nigerian pastors.

Most of them are ordained thieves.
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by killsmith(f): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
You're just waking up to the scam of the church?
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by TokunboCarsOnly: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2023
killsmith:
You're just waking up to the scam of the church?

Not at all. I have always known the scam of the church. I am only angry that there is no end in sight and that the church is too docile about their enemies.
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by killsmith(f): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:

Not at all. I have always known the scam of the church. I am only angry that there is no end in sight and that the church is too docile about their enemies.
Christianity turns you to a sheep. You practically become a sheep. The bible teaches you that God will fight for you. It teaches you to turn your cheek for another slap.
Where is God when the deer is being chased by the lion? Where was God when Hitler killed 6 million of his so called people?

Religion is a serious mental liability.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by top10villa: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2023
Same thought on my mind, Interdenominationalism and tribalism has destroyed Nigeria long ago, many are just realizing it.

Our G.O are after the money, numbers and flamboyant lifestyle, if you speak up against this, the brainwashed members will come for you.

The reason those terrorist get away with these is because they have been repeating same thing for years unchallenged.

The southern Christians care less about the plight of northern christians cos they don't speak same language and belongs to different daddy G.O camp.

And our men of God are scared of persecution too, we all see what they did to apostle Suleiman, it's a warning signal to others.

Christians in Nigeria are lazy, docile and uninformed.

What did the redeem church did when that woman preacher was killed in Abuja, leah sharibu is still in captivity, your daddy G.O are not bothered cos it does not stop the inflow of tithe and offering.

Nigeria churches are merely social gathering, exception of few.
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by jeff1993: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2023
You see nigerian church esp Pentecostals have bastardized christianity ..... very few preach the gospel ... Most preach prosperity and fraternize with evil men. Most of them cant look evil in the eye and call it evil just because they roll with same evil.

I stopped attending church cos I felt no joy anymore when I go .
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by tsdarkside(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2023
preach....!!
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by TokunboCarsOnly: 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
killsmith:

Christianity turns you to a sheep. You practically become a sheep. The bible teaches you that God will fight for you. It teaches you to turn your cheek for another slap.
Where is God when the deer is being chased by the lion? Where was God when Hitler killed 6 million of his so called people?

Religion is a serious mental liability.

I agree with you.

The truth is that Christianity is real. God is real so is Jesus Christ. The problem is man especially those of the black race (Africa) who have brainwashed their followers to benefit themselves and their families living the poor to die.
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by Goodnewsforlife: 2:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
TokunboCarsOnly:
Because an average Nigerian Christian is a psychopath, a hypocrite and a fearful creature who is so much in love with life enjoyment, who wants to go to heaven but doesn't want to die, the killings, decimation and total extermination of Northern Christians will continue.

The Nigerian church is wicked, cruel and utterly irresponsible. I have no apology for saying it and I don't care how any asshole who calls himself a Christian will perceive my choice of word. My decision to use very harsh words is necessitated by the unwarranted killings of fellow Christians in the North, till now no uproar, no protest, no condemnation from church leaders nothing nothing.

Instead the woman president of Hungary is the one speaking up and saying enough of Christian massacre in Northern Nigeria, all the way from Hungary. Back here everyone is going about their daily useless and fruitless duties like nothing happened. The very miserable, political, money and power mongery GOs are no where to be found. They have lost their pulpit and extortionists voices.

Where is Adeboye, Mouka, Oyakhilome, Oyedepo, Jerry Eze, Olukoya, Kumuyi, Okonkwo, Mbaka, Kukah, Selman and the rest of them? Oh God have not spoken yet abi? They need God to speak before they can say a common word. But they don't need God before they will preach tithe and offerings to their gullible followers who will start writing and quoting scripture against this write up and reminding me how I should not speak against these lazy men and women they call men of God.

Who cursed the Nigerian church by the way? Why are we more Catholic than the pope? Nigeria practices the worst and the most despicable and docile style of Christianity in the world. A style of Christianity where even if you burn down Jesus Christ, everybody will fold arms, shout Jesus and beg God to come and fight for them. Very useless and worthless Christianity.

God forbid this kind of Christianity that leaves every fight to God to fight for them while they idle away and do nothing yet supports Israel war against Hamas. They forget that if there is any nation in the world that should always allow God to fight for them it is Israel being God's signature on the earth, yet Israel fights their enemies until everywhere turns to rubble. But back here, we are quick to leave both flies and cockroaches to God to handle for us.

The churches are busy building powerless edifice all over the places. Pastors are busy showing off luxury cars and parading police security who get killed at anytime while they and their families are in bullet proof cars. They are busy chasing money, position, title and fame. They are in constant competition with one another while the body of Christ burns to ashes. May God judge all of you o.

How will these killers know there is God who rules in the affairs of men when for each time they strike and kill brethren in their numbers there is hardly any reprisal? Imagine if I am the killer, of course I will develop more strength to kill you more since I know too well that no body will lift a finger against me. It is only natural for an enemy to behave that way until heaven or hell reset our brains to factory setting.

Maybe we are waiting for Nigerian governemnt to fight for the church. Trust me it is never going to happen. You think the killers are alone in this killing spree? Wow to the church if that is ever what they think. If you think they are alone, try and kill five people without the backing of some powerful politically positioned men and see if you will ever succeed and even if you succeed, you will be captured same day by agents of state. So that Fulanis or whatever crap kill Christians in Plateau, Benue, Adamawa or wherever and go scot free is because they are not alone in the game and the whole idea is to spread Jihad. If you one of those who gather every Sunday in those powerless buildings called church and you don't see the writing on the wall, then you are the biggest fool ever.

Again, I am asking where are our men of God? I hate these guys with everything that is in me. Let me be clear about it, we can't continue like this and call ourselves Christians. A body of Christ that gives no damn about a brother or sister who died in Yobe, Kebbi or Cross River is a useless body of Christ and everyone that identifies him or herself with such body of Christ should be ashamed and should burry his head in shame.

The point is this, as bad as it sounds, the church must rise up. Enough of these irresponsible church leaders and followers who only give false hope, and useless teachings every Sunday. The year is about to end, watch them fall on each other trying to put do one another with false prophesies for the year 2024. People who preach A but their lifestyle is B. Then you wonder why God does not reveal to them places Fulani will attack and kill people in 2024. The Nigerian church stinks to high heavens wtf is this? Who still talk about the slain Sister Deborah? That is now in the past and forgotten and life goes on. Why will the enemies not continue to attack the church from left right and center with this I don't care attitude of the Nigeria church? No answer me!

We need to take the bull and go the way of self defence because there is no governemnt anywhere to protect the church especially now that we have Muslim Muslim ticket in power. Many psychos will argue this, but no amount of argument will change the fact that the church will suffer hell under this government. Buhari regime will be a child's play for what will befall the church except we rise now and act responsibly and stop leaving every pin to God.

If we continue to leave everything to God, am sorry the Nigerian church will seize to exit highest twenty more years from now. God forbid!
nigerian pastors are now very useless n nobody regards them again

The role they all played in d last election exposed them as charlatans in robe

They lost respect of whatever they stand to represent
Re: Sincerely I Detest The Nigerian Church. by Goodnewsforlife: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
jeff1993:
You see nigerian church esp Pentecostals have bastardized christianity ..... very few preach the gospel ... Most preach prosperity and fraternize with evil men. Most of them cant look evil in the eye and call it evil just because they roll with same evil.

I stopped attending church cos I felt no joy anymore when I go .
useless pastors putting mouth in petty politics n even using the so call altar of God to lie about prophecy

They are all disgraced n nobody will take them serious again except d dumb ones

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu's Economic Theory Working: Naira In All Time Free Fall / 50kg Rice To Be Sold For 100,000 Naira By Dec 2024 / Air Peace; The Hypocrisy Dragging Nigeria Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.