Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races (740 Views)

Presidential Election Results May Affect Guber Races In 10 States / Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President / South-east Youths Must Renew Revolutionary Instincts To Rescue Nigeria- Olawepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races by Birdbyrde440: 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
babasolution:

Typical weak disgraceful Blackmale, no wonder you were the most enslaved males on earth since history

Accepted.

Now go to the other races to save you from the Bandits and jihadists or get a gun and fight for yourself.
Re: Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races by Birdbyrde440: 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
babasolution:

Your black women are not submissive because blackmen do not deserve submissive women,do your part by creating a prosperous safe society then we can fault blackwoman,till then Blackmales will always be seen as weak and lacking protective instincts,the male duty comes first not the female.

Cool.

I'm not defending or protecting what doesn't respect me. Never!

Even when we were slaves, the white women wanted to have sexual intercourse with us and have interracial children.

I'm happy to let the jihadists and Bandits take all the feminists as slaves, I will simply migrate to another area and breed with those women that will accept and respect me.

So go and confront the Bandits on your own, I ain't risking sh*t for non of you. Go and meet the white man and Chinese. Good luck!
Re: Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races by babasolution: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Accepted.

Now go to the other races to save you from the Bandits and jihadists or get a gun and fight for yourself.

Am not a woman o,am just addressing the elephant in the room.
Re: Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races by Birdbyrde440: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
babasolution:

Am not a woman o,am just addressing the elephant in the room.

Since you are a black man, be the first to get a weapon and defend the black women. Lead by example. Good luck!
Re: Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races by babasolution: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Cool.

Even when we were slaves, the white women wanted to have sexual intercourse with us and have interracial children.

I'm happy to let the jihadists and Bandits take all the feminists as slaves, I will simply migrate to another area and breed with those women that will accept and respect me.

So go and confront the Bandits on your own, I ain't risking sh*t for non of you. Go and meet the white man and Chinese. Good luck!

When black women start meeting with whiteman and Chinese now,it's still your type that will start hating on them not remembering that you pushed them to them.

Exactly the experience of the black American society, majority of blackmen are the same,no wonder you were the most enslaved in history
Re: Nigerian MEN Lack The Protector Instincts Of Other Races by BloomingDale(f): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

Cool.

White women said the only reason they are with you is because you are the only group of men they can control and you guys are submissive to them and also you are the dustbin for the white man’s leftovers.

You are also just a commodity for them as they need your melanin, which is more expensive than gold in the black market, so their kids can survive in the future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

800 Per Bowl !!!!! Is Gari Still A Poor Man's Food? / Are We Sure There Is Inflation In Nigeria??? / Peter Obi Donates Borehole To Sokoto Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.