Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

SECRETS Behind Attacks On Betty Akeredolu By Adekanle Did Not Start Today (READ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SECRETS Behind Attacks On Betty Akeredolu By Adekanle Did Not Start Today (READ (454 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Police Kill 'Dragon', A Dreaded Bandit Behind Attacks In Imo (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECRETS Behind Attacks On Betty Akeredolu By Adekanle Did Not Start Today (READ by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 2:37am On Dec 30, 2023
THE battles  between Betty Akeredolu the wife  late Rotimi Akeredolu and Prince Olujimi Adekanle did not start today.

According to Adekanle, Betty had wanted to pulled him down by writing a petition to Canadian Government that he jumped bail after rape allegation. He added that Betty blackmailed him that he should be deported back to Nigeria.

Adekanle stated in his Facebook Page monitored by SOJ WORLDWIDE that after a thorough investigation, the Canadian Government discovered he was a victim of blackmail.

"I was fighting a serious battle with Betty, unknown to many when she used her office as First Lady to petition the Canadian Government that I jumped bail in the state where she was the First Lady on rape charges that I should be deported back to Nigeria.
So you can imagine as a refugee having such allegation hanging on me coming from the office of the wife of Governor.
But trust the Oyinbos they did their thorough investigation and finds out that I was just a victim of blackmail and her petition was thrashed and that episode confirmed that truly my story that I wasn't safe back home.

With the doggedness in me I fought back, attacked her project BRECAN, i wrote to all her international donors in the US, UK, Canada with proofs that she is a fraud using breast cancer victims pictures to seek for donations and those monies never got to the cancer patients rather into her personal purse, they investigated and finds out my allegations were true and immediately they stopped her yearly grants running into hundreds of thousands dollars annually.

I got back to her and I told her that the battle has just began and that am the light and she is the darkness and surely I will conquer her, today she has been conquered and indeed she has left Ondo State in shame!

Fights behind the scene.
Prince Olujimi Adekanle JAF
CEO SAVANNAH NEWS CORPORATION CANADA."

CLICK TO READ MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/secrets-behind-attacks-on-betty-akeredolu-by-adekanle-did-not-start-today-read-inside-story/

SOJ WORLDWIDE ONLINE NEWS - Osun Online Influencing Platform Of The Year (2023) Courtesy Osun Online Publishers (OOPA).

FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

FOR News Updates visit: www.sojworldnews.com

SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: SECRETS Behind Attacks On Betty Akeredolu By Adekanle Did Not Start Today (READ by otokx(m): 2:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Interesting
Re: SECRETS Behind Attacks On Betty Akeredolu By Adekanle Did Not Start Today (READ by Validated: 3:04am On Dec 30, 2023
See as this one just exposed his dark secrets. Guess what, those with proofs will soon reopen his case. Trust Canada, he will be flushed out immediately.

(1) (Reply)

Can A State Single-handedly Gain Independence From Nigeria? / From Kuje With Love: A Farewell To Hon Edison Ehie By Omobabaijebu / How Soon Should We Expect The Downward Costs Of Goods And Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.