Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions (48161 Views)

Obidients, One Of The Most Repulsive Concoctions Encountered - Soyinka / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Islie: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2023
I’m still struggling to prevent my husband from eating mistress’ concoctions: Betty Akeredolu

“I have to be at (the) gate not to allow any concoction to get in,” Mrs Akeredolu wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

TOSIN AJUWON

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, the wife of Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, says she is still struggling to prevent her husband from eating more concoctions from his mistress.

… I have to be at (the) gate not to allow any concoction to get in,” Mrs Akeredolu wrote in a Facebook post on Thursday.

With the picture of herself and her husband sitting on a couch, the Ondo first lady added, “Cough! I have carried my love away to a place he loves. Odoyewu,” using R&B singer Kizz Daniel’s song to slam her critics.

The governor had recently confirmed that he was sick but said there was “no cause for alarm” over his frail health, adding that he was recuperating speedily.

The latest post came barely a few weeks that her husband (Mr Akeredolu, the Ondo governor) travelled abroad for his official “annual” leave.

A spokesman for the governor, Richard Olatunde, had in a statement said the leave would last 15 working days, adding that Mr Akeredolu had already written to the House of Assembly and Deputy Governor Lucky Orimisan would act on his behalf pending his return on April 26.

While on leave, critics of Mr Akeredolu’s family suggested that the governor travelled outside the country to treat himself for an undisclosed ailment. The ailment had prompted him to take local herbs from one of his female aides, alleged to be the governor’s mistress.

In January, the governor’s wife cried out that her husband was on a “sick bed” after eating a concoction from one of his female aides, Bunmi Ademosun.

In a leaked audio file obtained by Peoples Gazette, Mrs Anyanwu-Akeredolu accused Ms Ademosun, the special adviser to the governor on multilateral and inter-governmental affairs, of “sneaking” to give her husband local herbs to drink, warning the female aide to “stay away from her husband.”

https://gazettengr.com/im-still-struggling-to-prevent-my-husband-from-eating-mistress-concoctions-betty-akeredolu/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Zonefree(m): 10:48am On Apr 21, 2023
Mrs Anyanwu-Akeredolu accused Ms Ademosun, the special adviser to the governor on multilateral and inter-governmental affairs, of “sneaking” to give her husband local herbs to drink, warning the female aide to “stay away from her husband.

Madam first lady calm down abeg. It's foolishness to tell your fellow woman to stay away from your husband.

Caution your beloved randy husband whom you took the marital vow with not some innocent ladies who can't wait to spread legs like butter on a bread just to collect rabas from your ever hórny horseband.

100 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by VenExchangee: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2023
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Shedrack777: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2023
you're also giving him concoction too. and he too is trying very hard to prevent you from eating guys concoted gbola

8 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Ireportlive: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2023
cool

Wetin dey worry this Ibo woman sef

A whole First lady

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by ednut1(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2023
So bringing it to the public is the solution The man has prostrate cancer he will try everything to remain alive na

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Zonefree(m): 10:56am On Apr 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
Wetin dey worry this Ibo woman sef
Don't mind her. She no know say an average Yoruba man is promiscuous in nature. One woman no dey do them.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by loosecanon50(m): 10:59am On Apr 21, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by loosecanon50(m): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2023
Yoruba men are polygamous in nature, it's not new....that's why no tribe marry 2nd and 3rd wife pass them

38 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by garriAndsugar: 11:07am On Apr 21, 2023
maybe he misses the taste and smell of yoruba pussy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2023
Nkan to da, won sey fun enikan. She may have just displayed why Akeredolu would need a mistress. She's an ojowu obirin grin

10 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by bhella10: 11:17am On Apr 21, 2023
garriAndsugar:
maybe he misses the taste and smell of yoruba p***y
There's a sense in what you implied. I can relate grin

10 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by mortalincarnate(f): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

Madam first lady calm down abeg. It's foolishness to tell your fellow woman to stay away from your husband.

Caution your beloved randy husband whom you took the marital vow with not some innocent ladies who can't wait to spread legs like butter on a bread just to collect rabas from your ever hórny horseband.

Like seriously 🤷? You need your brain 🧠 checked

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Ever8090: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Mtcheewww...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Tmb78(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Their marriage shows marriages still dey last.

As handsome as Akeredolu is, not even one of his children took after him
Marry a woman who is very beautiful, that's the moral of the story😂😂😁😁

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Reelmii: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin....marriage is not easy anywhere in this life,, but na the 2 people involved go decide to make am easy for themselves

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by KanuSE: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2023
Blissful marriage 💞

Aketi's wife knows quite well that it warms a woman's heart when her man eats and enjoys her food, hence the need to be possessive of her husband.

The World of a Woman is interestingly amazing!

10 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by PulaPower: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2023
No wahala..

Protect what belongs to you..

67 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by folake4u(f): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
I find the whole thing hilarious.

12 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by emerged01(m): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
loosecanon50:
Yoruba men are polygamous in nature, it's not new....that's why no tribe marry 2nd and 3rd wife pass them
Stop it! Where do you want to put Hausas ?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
angry

That's you people problems. Majority of the people in your state are suffering.

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Truthshscrazy: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:

grin
Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by PerfectMan24: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Is she referring to the forbidden fruit?

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by BESTScientist1: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
I never knew I would ever eat out until a colleague introduced me after several objections....na there e start o. I will advice you diversify, I mean ask different styles of cooking. Honestly my mum together with my closest pal during service days turned me into an amazing cook. Today, my expectations from the ladies has constantly be met with terrible scores

1 Like

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Eraser33(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
I used to think this woman was sensible. How can u bring this up in the public domain . Why acting like some juvenile Nollywood female celebrities?? Is there any Nigerian Governor that does not have a Mistress? Who even knows if she has some guy somewhere screwing her kitten.

By faith, I'm trusting God to touch someone's heart to send something so my children can eat. The hunger is too much since I've not gotten any building contract for over five months. Have mercy on us people. Pls.
3-0461-4-4-471 First Bank PLC.
God loves you

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by fabolouz1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2023
Men of power never learn .

4 Likes

Re: Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions by Primusinterpares(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
Really??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.