Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? (1681 Views)

Photos Of This Chinese Electric Suv,Which Has A Weird Name & Equal Weirder Doors / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / Should You Buy SUV In Nigeria? Pros And Cons Of Buying An SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by gerrisson(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2023
I have 5 million naira to buy SUV, which car will you recommend? I don't want a first generation Toyota Highlander.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by zigi(f): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Your joking right? Even camry 2003 go hard u to buy with 5m...

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by adesegun121(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2023
gerrisson:
I have 5 million naira to buy SUV, which car will you recommend? I don't want a first generation Toyota Highlander.
You don't want highlander?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by gerrisson(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Yes, it's too common.
adesegun121:

You don't want highlander?
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by gerrisson(m): 6:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Even Nigerian Used?
zigi:
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by azpekuliar: 7:00am On Dec 30, 2023
zigi:

He did not say the generation of Highlander he wants to buy. He did not say if he wants a Tokunboh or a registered one. N5m can buy him a Highlander.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by correctyourself(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2023
You go buy fuel tire. People are selling their SUV and you're going into it. I wish you well.

6 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Administration1: 7:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Look for a Lexus
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Nicepoker(m): 9:49am On Dec 30, 2023
Ford expedition V8 grin
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by LooneyLester: 9:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Toyota 4runner

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Itsrm(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2023
correctyourself:
You go buy fuel tire. People are selling their SUV and you're going into it. I wish you well.

You people with stupid and unsolicited advice. Do you know how often he drives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Elxandre(m): 12:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
correctyourself:
You're right but there are also suvs with 4 plugs.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by correctyourself(m): 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Itsrm:

You people with stupid and unsolicited advice. Do you know how often he drives?

Is your family that is stupid, you arrogant from a local village!

Embrace education, but no.

3 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by anslemarinze52(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
I have one of 7
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by excanny: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Go for the one with 4 plugs and 2L engine.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Jamahyel(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Crv

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by NokiaN8(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Well simply buy a NISSAN ROGUE 4 PLUGS..
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Whois(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2023
Rav4
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by Dozieson(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Elxandre:

You're right but there are also suvs with 4 plugs.

Rav4 2007 or CRV2008 has 4 plugs. I don't think you can get a clean toks for your amount.

Just look for sweet 9ja used.
Avoid rav4 2007-2009 because the engine dey ment

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:40am On Jan 01
. this is within your budget 2008 ford edge you will get a clean toks for around 5 m

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by fineboynl(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05
It sounds like you are a newbie. My advice is if you can get a tok even if it’s not suv. It’s better than Nigeria used. Except you are just lucky.

I can’t use 5m to buy Nigeria used. God punished you to buy abuse vehicle. Most suv gearbox is over 700k right now. Engine and gearbox 1.5m. Badly abuse Nigeria SUV you will cry tire

2 Likes

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Buy SUV, Which Car Do You Recommend? by azpekuliar: 9:59am On Jan 06
fineboynl:
It sounds like you are a newbie. My advice is if you can get a tok even if it’s not suv. It’s better than Nigeria used. Except you are just lucky.

I can’t use 5m to buy Nigeria used. God punished you to buy abuse vehicle. Most suv gearbox is over 700k right now. Engine and gearbox 1.5m. Badly abuse Nigeria SUV you will cry tire

If anyone does not remember anything else from this post, they should at least remember “you will cry tire”

cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Halla Or Primera. . . / China's BAIC Unveils 6-Wheeled BJ80 SUV,A Clone Of Mercedes-AMG G63 / ✈✳✅ Very Clean Cars Available Just #buy & #drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.