Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Delete Delete - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete Delete (6040 Views)

FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo / Delete / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2023
-

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 8:29am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I would have posted some screenshots of the games but I'm trying to stay as confidential as possible.
You never ready na.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by Zamrito: 8:30am On Dec 30, 2023
Show proof and not just talk

4 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Sonfethopia: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Post the winning slips let's see. Go to Twitter and tag all the punters.

11 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

You never ready na.
grin
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by nolyyy(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2023
I think this should make the front page
Re: Delete Delete by johnbuck81(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I would have posted some screenshots of the games but I'm trying to stay as confidential as possible.
pls Post the games.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:34am On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by OmoFiditi: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2023
Go to their physical office, lodge an official complaint. Give them 24 hours to resolve it. If they don't, go to their social media handles with evidence. If they remain adamant, get a lawyer to write a brief to the National Lottery commission.

Be ready to go to court as last resort, las las court go freeze their accounts with a garnishee order while the case goes on, till they stop being fraudulent and pay to settle out of court.. Be ready to bribe the judicial officers.

If you had lost those bets they would taken the money with relish and delight.. No gree for anybody..

Lalasticlala, front page.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by skultrick(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2023
If you can't post every single slip you won showing all the games then you are a fraud.

12 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by PlayMaker14: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
This is a picture of the time my account was credited with the first win of about 3.5 million. Later all the other bets settled too and I won cumulative of about 90 million. But now, Bet9ja wasn't to rob me blind. Is that not a criminal act from them?
Report them to the The National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) with enough screenshot.

Go to their Twitter page, report it, tag Bet9ja also.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2023
-

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2023
This is really serious.

Gather your evidences together, head to their office and lodge a complaint.
Tag them on Twitter and everywhere, tag every activist (na dis kind thing dem dey like), tag their ambassadors.

Finally, the courts always do justice in matters like this.
I've never made the mistake of leaving money in my bet account, any huge money that enters is withdrawn immediately to my bank account.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I have been posting on their Twitter handle since midnight till this morning. The handler is yet to reply but as of this morning has started posting on their page. I have completed a complaint form on the Federal Consumer Protection Agency site this morning.

I'm also trying to submit a complaint to the Lagos State Lottery commission but the site it responding with an error "try again later" when I try to submit it.

I'm thinking going to their office is a big risk. What if they try to kill me. 90 million is a lot of money.
Go to their office with a lawyer and maybe two officers.
Promise your lawyer and the officers 20% of the money and watch them take over the case.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Kingosytex:
This is really serious.

Tag them on Twitter and everywhere, tag every activist (na dis kind thing dem dey like), tag their ambassadors.

I've never made the mistake of leaving money in my bet account, any huge money that enters is withdrawn immediately to my bank account.
@bolded
Exactly.

The guy even left the winnings till daybreak.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by OmoFiditi: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I have been posting on their Twitter handle since midnight till this morning. The handler is yet to reply but as of this morning has started posting on their page. I have completed a complaint form on the Federal Consumer Protection Agency site this morning.

I'm also trying to submit a complaint to the Lagos State Lottery commission but the site it responding with an error "try again later" when I try to submit it.

I'm thinking going to their office is a big risk. What if they try to kill me? 90 million is a lot of money.

Go to their office with a trusted lawyer friend. But he should not reveal the fact that he is lawyer. If you can, you may also record your conversations with them.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2023
-

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded
Exactly.

The guy even left the winnings till daybreak.

He made a very big mistake. I hope he conquers this, the rich always have their way in Nigeria.
Someone like me won't leave that money there for even a minute.

9 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:47am On Dec 30, 2023
-

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Zonefree(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Fraud how? Please if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute them simply avoid this thread instead of trying to stir up unnecessary controversy.

That's a screenshot below of some of the game I won that was later voided after I had been credited as won. Can you see some of the odds were like 4k plus odds? That why I won big. Plus I was staking 50k on some games, multiple times.
You have enough evidence to retrieve your money. Waste no time in taking action. Visit their office this morning with a lawyer and some security personnel.

After placing your winnings as void, their next step is to disable your account. Act fast and be aggressive. Don't dull

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by AwokenVawulence: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

You never ready na.

No mind am
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
See I have cashed out winnings of over a million before on Bet9ja without any issues. And also several hundreds of thousands. So I didn't expect this kind of thing from them.

Also, withdrawal limit for big winnings is 9.9 million per day. So I couldn't have been able to withdraw the whole 90 million at once.

Who said you could have withdrawn all?
Add the 9.9m to your account, you would be battling for about 80m right now.
You made a mistake bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by Goodnewsforlife: 8:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
without screenshot u are deceiving yourself

N besides y don’t u withdraw d money gradually to your account before any gbege go happen?
Re: Delete Delete by Goodnewsforlife: 8:53am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I just posted the picture of when I had 3.5 million credited to my account. I didn't know they would later removed my money, otherwise I would have screenshot the 90 million total I won too. Or even withdrawn some of it. I was too tensed yesterday when I saw how much I won, so I just left it there like let me wait till this morning to withdraw but now they want to scam me by removing all the money I won legally.
u no get sense

U left it there despite all complains of people online about how betting platforms rob them

Oga na u do yourself

U get 90 million online n 5 naira no dey your account n u get mind sleep?

What if the whole site crash n never come back again?

U are not wise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by AwokenVawulence: 8:54am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Fraud how? Please if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute them simply avoid this thread instead of trying to stir up unnecessary controversy.

That's a screenshot below of some of the game I won that was later voided after I had been credited as won. Can you see some of the odds were like 4k plus odds? That's why I won big. Plus I was staking 50k on some games, multiple times.

Open the slip one by one go to Twitter and drag them your money would be seen immediately
Re: Delete Delete by OmoFiditi: 8:55am On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Which kind of lawyer should I contact? Any ideas are welcome.

Go with a lawyer friend, former secondary school classmate or one recommended by a relative or friend.

Fraud is a criminal matter. The lawyer should be a criminal lawyer.

If you are in the north, consider making a direct criminal complaint against the owner of Bet9ja and the company. You don't need a police to arrest him. Just go to court and file a direct criminal complaint.

2 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Goodnewsforlife: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2023
Kingosytex:
This is really serious.

how will someone who have sense leave 90 million in online account n sleep

The highest I can leave after winning is 10k

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Newly Installed Cctv In Enugu / Governor Patrick Yakowa Of Kaduna, Fmr. NSA Owoye Azazi Die In Helicopter Crash / The Declaration That Will Restore Ndigbo's Place In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.