Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Delete Delete - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete Delete (6043 Views)

FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo / Delete / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete Delete by ayobade15094: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
No mind amNo mind am...
Re: Delete Delete by Tochex101(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
For lives games, if you know, as the game progresses, the odds go higher. Eventually, after I get a reply from the govt authorities, I will disclose everything to them. Maybe because today is weekend, I'm yet to get their feedback. I will try to reach them on call too.
Dont mind those hounding you for the bet option you staked, Seun is anti Gambling so the mod might not want to push to Frontpage.
Your at liberty to post the option only if you wish.......you've started well by creating awareness and dragging them on Twitter.
Once you have a good lawyer, your winnings won't be denied you.
Re: Delete Delete by chnnmfl(m): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na greed put you in this problem.
Bet companies are not a money printing machine, they don't store money anywhere. They make their money from lost bets from their customers. Na you blew your own cover knowing how porous the business environment in Nigeria is. I'm not saying what bet9ja did wasn't wrong, but applying wisdom would've save you.

Since you're sure you discovered an edge over them, What you would've done is to go under the radar by betting with low amounts. You would have target a total maximum cash out of 10m per month made from series of little winnings spread throughout the month by so doing, it would have been long before they notice you, but greed no gree you. Even if they return the 90m now, you still lost because of the removal of that bet option in their system that would've given you more in the long run. Now they will pass the info to other bookies, bookmakers globally shares informations among themselves thru their service provider. That option/stretagy is as good as gone.

I have a strategy in virtual which have I'm gradually and quietly milking while refusing the urge to go for big winning despite that I need it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by naijapips04: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Bet9ja will manipulate their system records. You have no case. Your evidence is what they accept to be true. Take it to court tho but make sure you have a lot of screenshots and other incidental evidence you can find.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by biaframaster200: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Good morning everyone, and mods sorry for posting in this section, but I just created this account and limited to some sections only.

Now let me go straight to the point my issue is as follows:

I played several bets on Bet9ja platform yesterday, and some bets were lost but I won several bets too. Now the total amount that was paid into my Bet9ja account around N90 million. I was just trying my luck maybe the games would favor me, and surprisingly all the big odds came through.

Please note that I played within the betting rules of not betting the same bet more than 3 times. The max I did for any repeated bets were 3. I didn't not exceed this at any time.

After all the games ended, the platform settled all bets that were correct as won and credited me accordingly.

But like a hour after, suddenly, Bet9ja cancelled all the games I won and changed the settled bets from won to void, for no reason at all. Mind you, I have also played some games exactly like this that I lost and Bet9ja are all the money. And trust me, I have lost a lot of money to Bet9ja.

But suddenly now that I was able to secure a high winnings, Bet9ja voided all the winnings bets that were already settled as won and the amount paid into my Bet9ja account. Not they only refunded all my initial funds I used to stake on those bets.

I need justice, because Bet9ja is clearly breaching fair play and wants to defraud me of the earnings I won completely legally and within betting rules.

I need your contributions please, and if possible the mods should please move this to fro t page for wider views and contributions. I'm so tense right now. I normally browse this site as a guest but had to create this account now due to the severity of this matter.

Mind you this is not the first time I have won big on Bet9ja. I have won over a million before. But now that I won 90 million, Bet9ja wants to brazenly defraud me. Please help me out, guys.

My brother...you must be able to. prove this within a reasonable doubt because the money involved is much and since you claimed this...
You must be able to have money too. hire a good lawyer who will.be able to. investigate and come out with undisputable facts..and also some IT expert needs to come up with proof.... because since Bet9ja has played this way...they will go and tamper with the IT systems. And you wouldn't be able to prove it.....this will not only be paper-proof evidence but also IT evidence...

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
-

2 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
-
Re: Delete Delete by vibrogazmo(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wo, hope say you no be bet9ja agent sha grin
Because these thoughts that are running through my mind lasan, me wey just get over my betting addiction.

But I wish you luck sha, I hope you get your money back.

2 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Fredfr33zy(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obainoman6:
You are a very heartless person, so if dem allow you only u will chop bet9ja 90m in this economy.
I am very happy that they reversed that money it's very good for you.

You don see am that's why I shake my head, when people go out selling games OR payment after win. If a Nigerian get such game e non go give anybody... A typical Nigerians wants to eat alone

Okay, there was this post on Tiktok, to win an iPhone of over a million, and the condition was to tag three more people in the comment section. Winning the iPhone might not be such, but do you believe people were commenting without tagging anyone because they might lose a chance of grin winning that's how greedy we can get. grin

2 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by Britishpea: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Kingosytex:

Why 30m bro? I will collect that 90m to the last kobo. In fact, I go enter CBN go find coins sef as change sef grin

Stop this empty boasting. Bet9ja are here reading yo ur things. FYI, I jumped on the terms to know their policies. They have a sub section that can nail you. In fact I would like you to let us know whenever you collect today money.
Re: Delete Delete by NaMe4: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
There seem to be a lot of complaints about bet9ja defrauding winners.

If they are unable to pay winners, they better shut down and go look for jobs.

Opening shop to defraud Nigerians shall not be acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by benardtotti(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded

So, we are here trying to help you recover your funds and you're also hiding update from us? undecided

Playmaker14, E be like this guy dey selfish and wicked o.

Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Did the moderator or Seun give me that option? What if I post it and the mods still don't move it to front page. Let the mods guarantee me they will push it to front page and I will post the screenshot of the full bet details of one of the bets I won, that will show the Bet option.

Do not post the bet option, I repeat, do not post it, it is ur discovery, and u deserve to solely benefit from it, that's the reward for all your losses,
Nigerians are too entitled don't post anything,
Other betting sites might still be running such option, especially foreign sites, those should be your next Target, I love when some one works hard and is rewarded, don't be pressured into giving out your hard work for ppl who will destroy it,
Hold on to it, if bet9ja no pay u,
Clean your tears change bookies and hit them hard, use this lesson to guard ur withdrawal when u win,
This is life

We learn from mistakes and eat from our hard work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delete Delete by yemobrown(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
I have been posting on their Twitter handle since midnight till this morning. The handler is yet to reply but as of this morning has started posting on their page. I have completed a complaint form on the Federal Consumer Protection Agency site this morning.

I'm also trying to submit a complaint to the Lagos State Lottery commission but the site it responding with an error "try again later" when I try to submit it.

I'm thinking going to their office is a big risk. What if they try to kill me. 90 million is a lot of money.

Safety first! Don't go to their office. Better still, get an Attorney , bargain with the attorney on sharing formula and watch the bet company begging.
Re: Delete Delete by NaijaCuzin: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

Do not post the bet option, I repeat, do not post it, it is ur discovery, and u deserve to solely benefit from it, that's the reward for all your losses,
Nigerians are too entitled don't post anything,
Other betting sites might still be running such option, especially foreign sites, those should be your next Target, I love when some one works hard and is rewarded, don't be pressured into giving out your hard work for ppl who will destroy it,
Hold on to it, if bet9ja no pay u,
Clean your tears change bookies and hit them hard, use this lesson to guard ur withdrawal when u win,
This is life

We learn from mistakes and eat from our hard work.
bold of you and the OP to think bet9ja have not noticed the glitch already and removed the option, after someone almost won 100 million with it

Continue playing
Re: Delete Delete by AustineE1: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
I hope you didnt bet with your bonus account because it has expiration period and it has terms and conditions...wish you all the best.
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2023
chnnmfl:
Na greed put you in this problem.
Bet companies are not a money printing machine, they don't store money anywhere. They make their money from lost bets from their customers. Na you blew your own cover knowing how porous the business environment in Nigeria is. I'm not saying what bet9ja did wasn't wrong, but applying wisdom would've save you.

Since you're sure you discovered an edge over them, What you would've done is to go under the radar by betting with low amounts. You would have target a total maximum cash out of 10m per month made from series of little winnings spread throughout the month by so doing, it would have been long before they notice you, but greed no gree you. Even if they return the 90m now, you still lost because of the removal of that bet option in their system that would've given you more in the long run. Now they will pass the info to other bookies, bookmakers globally shares informations among themselves thru their service provider. That option/stretagy is as good as gone.

I have a strategy in virtual which have I'm gradually and quietly milking while refusing the urge to go for big winning despite that I need it.

This guy gets it

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Beverlyjean(f): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Which kind of lawyer should I contact? Any ideas are welcome.

I can get u a top lawyer in ikoyi that can run this for u and u will easily get ur money....
Re: Delete Delete by NaijaCuzin: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
yemobrown:

Safety first! Don't go to their office. Better still, get an Attorney , bargain with the attorney on sharing formula and watch the bet company begging.
these comments are funny
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
NaijaCuzin:
bold of you and the OP to think bet9ja have not noticed the glitch already and removed the option, after someone almost won 100 million with it

Continue playing

It's not a fuckiiing glitch, it's an option to bet and stake,
They put it there to spread odds, understand how the odd market works,
They can't take it down without another option to spread that odd removed correctly.

You know nothing
Re: Delete Delete by NaijaCuzin: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
PapaNnamdi:

It's not a fuckiiing glitch, it's an option to bet and stake,
They put it there to spread odds, understand how the odd market works,
They can't take it down without another option to spread that odd removed correctly.

You know nothing
its not a glitch but they voided all his winnings and refunded him?

Do you understand the industry at all?

They would have paid him without noise if he really won it, he is not the first person to win 90 million.

Mr know it all
Re: Delete Delete by youngreva(m): 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
AustineE1:
I hope you didnt bet with your bonus account because it has expiration period and it has terms and conditions...wish you all the best.
shut up and read before you comment.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I can get u a top lawyer in ikoyi that can run this for u and u will easily get ur money....
Thank you for your offer of help. I already contacted a lawyer who is working on the case already. Let me see how it goes. He is someone very capable but I will be sure to mention you if I need your support later. What I need help with now is getting the govt to take this up.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
fergie001, Mynd44 Seun and whoever other mods that are available, please I'm begging you, kindly lock or delete this entire thread. My lawyer just gave me legal advice that I shouldn't post about this on social media. Please take this thread down NOW, gracias
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
fergie001, Mynd44 Seun and whoever other mods that are available, please I'm begging you, kindly lock or delete this entire thread. My lawyer just gave me legal advice that I shouldn't post about this on social media. Please take this thread down NOW, gracias
Please oh, thank God it wasn't pushed to front page before. Please delete this thread now. I've taking the legal route...
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Please lock or take down this thread. It is putting my case at risk. Thanks to all who contributed
Re: Delete Delete by AustineE1: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
youngreva:
shut up and read before you comment.
Mr frustration,shey you voted Tinubu...una never see anything.Olodo!
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
SOS fergie001, Mynd44 Seun Osewa ... Please delete this thread
Re: Delete Delete by Kingosytex(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Thank you for your offer of help. I already contacted a lawyer who is working on the case already. Let me see how it goes. He is someone very capable but I will be sure to mention you if I need your support later. What I need help with now is getting the govt to take this up.

Hey bro, any headway?
Those criticizing you for not revealing the market don't understand how these things work.
I can only agree with the person who said that you should have been more tactical, like winning it little by little instead of hitting it big.
I hope you do get your money.
Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by brightk(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
This man.. u de play with fire.. u tink say bet9ja na ur mate... bet9ja has paid someone over 600m from multiple stakes with an online account, nor b hear say. A single ticket was splitted into multiple just by changing options
If u tink u won d cash without u exploiting thier system gud luck to you.

90m na chicken change 4 were bet9ja de...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Breaking:entire Boko Haram Force At Konduga Wiped Out By Army Troops. 400 Killed / 2019 Ebonyi Guber: We Are Divine Mandate; Conquerors, Victors And Not Vanquish. / Governor Ugwuanyi Swears In 6 New Judges, Chief Judge Praises Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.