Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Delete Delete - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delete Delete (6044 Views)

FG - Twitter Refused To Delete Nnamdi Kanu’s Tweets Calling Us Monkeys In a Zoo / Delete / Seun Onigbinde: I Didn't Delete My Twitter Account, I Ran Out Of Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
fergie001, Mynd44 Seun and whoever other mods that are available, please I'm begging you, kindly lock or delete this entire thread. My lawyer just gave me legal advice that I shouldn't post about this on social media. Please take this thread down NOW, gracias
Please I've taken this matter up legally and the Lawyer that is handling my case just gave me legal.advice now that this matter should be kept off social media. Kindly lock or delete both threads I created today. I have tried my best to manually delete some posts but I can't delete everything. That's all I ask for now fergie001, Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Please I've taken this matter up legally and the Lawyer that is handling my case just gave me legal.advice now that this matter should be kept off social media. Kindly lock or delete both threads I created today. I have tried my best to manually delete some posts but I can't delete everything. That's all I ask for now fergie001, Mynd44 Seun
I want to follow the Lawyers instructions since they are the experts in legal matters. Please lock or delete both threads now. Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Delete Delete by wirinet(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
NaijaCuzin:
Genoa vs Inter game started by 9pm (20:45) and ended 11pm 22:45 (or 22:50+ injury time)

You played the 80 odds by 11pm (22:42), 97th minute of the game

Clap for yourself
He did not play the 80 odds by 22:42 PM, the game was settled (void) by 22:42 PM.
Re: Delete Delete by Beverlyjean(f): 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
Happysoul001:
Thank you for your offer of help. I already contacted a lawyer who is working on the case already. Let me see how it goes. He is someone very capable but I will be sure to mention you if I need your support later. What I need help with now is getting the govt to take this up.

Ok...no problem....wish u goodluck
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
NaijaCuzin:
its not a glitch but they voided all his winnings and refunded him?

Do you understand the industry at all?

They would have paid him without noise if he really won it, he is not the first person to win 90 million.

Mr know it all

It is voided to buy time and find a loophole to back their claims, reason why they haven't responded to him yet, a friend of mine won 50million on a new bet platform this is what they did, voided the game, while he ran up and down social media trying to drag them
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
You can see the legal practitioners have told him to keep it off social media, it's a loophole they can use,

He actually won it, the mistake he made is winning above the reader, and that's how they discovered their option as a flaw
Re: Delete Delete by youngreva(m): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
AustineE1:

Mr frustration,shey you voted Tinubu...una never see anything.Olodo!
Ogun kee your mother.
Re: Delete Delete by Moniter0: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
@ Seun , in reference to your recent posts, I'll like to establish that the panacea to tribalism is found in Christ alone, because in Christ, there is no Igbo nor Yoruba, there is no Hausa nor Fulani, Urhobo nor Anioma as we are one in Christ (see Gal 3:28). Tribalism only thrives when people identify themselves INITIALLY with the aforementioned tribes. In other words, you can not take certain 'tribal' decisions in the first place if you're not seeing yourself as belonging to a particular tribe and seeing others as belonging to any tribe. To identify one's self as belonging to a particular tribe is actually tribalism in it's true meaning, not when somebody takes decisions to favor his 'tribe' over others which is a mere by-product of the main tribalism—identifying one's self with a particular tribe.

The reason why people make tribal slurs and take tribal-based decisions is because they first and foremost see themselves as belonging to a particular tribe that they tend to demonstrate loyalty towards, but the moment you're in Christ Jesus, you cease to be Hausa or Igbo or Yoruba because you're literally BORN AGAIN and this time, born of God Himself, so you cannot identify as an Hausa man in the first place (for instance) since God himself that gave birth to you is not an Hausa man.
Re: Delete Delete by NaijaCuzin: 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
wirinet:

He did not play the 80 odds by 22:42 PM, the game was settled (void) by 22:42 PM.
I played these games at the respective time posted

Re: Delete Delete by SuperOnyi: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
shocked

Please Mr op, do keep us updated after everything is settled since you've been advised to keep this matter out of social media.
Re: Delete Delete by nairalandankrah: 6:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Fake
Re: Delete Delete by PapaNnamdi: 2:28pm On Jan 02
Happysoul001:

How far, the money 💰 don drop?
I check here everyday awaiting the good news,
And juicy give away

I am first on the list abeg,
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 5:35pm On Jan 02
PapaNnamdi:

How far, the money 💰 don drop?
I check here everyday awaiting the good news,
And juicy give away

I am first on the list abeg,
Not yet. Still on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Delete Delete by PinkNature: 9:44pm On Jan 02
Happysoul001:
Not yet. Still on the matter.

It's going to be a long one. But by God's grace, you'll have your full winnings.
Re: Delete Delete by Happysoul001: 7:10pm On Jan 03
PinkNature:

It's going to be a long one. But by God's grace, you'll have your full winnings.
Amen. Thank you
Re: Delete Delete by tysontim(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19
How far any Good news op?
Re: Delete Delete by brightk(m): 8:13am On Jan 22
tysontim:
How far any Good news op?
gud news 4rm where? E wants to eat his cake n have it. 1 naira wen wash e nor go see.. u tink say bet9ja nor get sense
Re: Delete Delete by eteebanky1: 4:02pm On Feb 15
But op dy selfish sha, e suppose share is how he was able to stake those games

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Been Posted To Borno (boko Haram) State &my Parents Insist I Boycott Service. / Jim Nwobodo Dead Son's Corpse Missing At His Burial Today / Buhari’s Ministerial List Updated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.