Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) (44881 Views)

Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / Difference Between Arranged Marriage And Love Marriage ( See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by adesegun121(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2023
Only when you take away peace of mind from boys marriage. 😁

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-true-about-this-in-marriage-see-photo/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by adesegun121(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
Men dey suffer women no know oo grin grin

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Double0h7(f): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2023
The science doesn’t support this theory.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by adesegun121(m): 8:51am On Dec 30, 2023
Double0h7:
The science doesn’t support this theory.

Why grin grin
Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by phintohlar(f): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2023
Lies

3 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by FamTomx2(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2023
85%
Correct

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Nazgul: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2023
This only happens when you marry your enemy.

Inasmuch as there verified cases of men regretting why they married their spouses, I can assure you that there are countless couples who are enjoying their marriage.

It's all about choosing the right partner.

197 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Nazgul:
This only happens when you marry your enemy.

Inasmuch as there verified cases of men regretting why they married their spouses, I can assure you that there are countless couples who are enjoying their marriage.

It's all about choosing the right partner.

Of course there are and when such couples post, Nigerians that are filed with bile would say

"He would still cheat"
"Babe wey another man fit dey pipe"

They are so negative that they patiently wait for bad news on relationship and marriages to come say "we warned you". It is common sense that the happy ones shield their marriages from unnecessary venom.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Nazgul: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2023
pocohantas:
Of course there are and when such couples post, Nigerians that are filed with bile would say

"He would still cheat"

They are so negative that they patiently wait for bad news on relationship and marriages to come say "we warned you". It is common sense that the happy ones shield their marriages from unnecessary venom.
This is why I'm against couples who's marriages are flourishing...and they come to social media to rub their happiness on the faces of vile, angry, hateful, frustrated, poverty riddled beings.

If you want to enjoy your marriage, keep it away from social media.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by TheDarkporeShow: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
pocohantas:

"He would still cheat"

grin grin grin

There's a reason for this- things have become very expensive. Listen to young people complain about the cost of food today for just one person alone. Can you imagine the battles that will arise if they were to get married?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM_5QXrPiIo

listen and learn.

Also, women have lots of desires that they don't articulate before marriage and which end up costing lots of money. Guess who is meant to pay? of course, it's her man. For example, listen to the 22 year old 300 level student in the video below who thinks her husband has to buy her a house in banana island just starting out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHAn0vFXeek

So it's important to clarify expectations before you get into marriage. It helps

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by gen2briz(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na those wey marry rubbish dey suffer in marriage

1 Like

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Men develop pot belly after marriage🙄

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
True, especially If you are the kind of person that is struggling and got married by impregnating a lazy broke-ass nagging troublesome lady.

If that lady come from a wahala entitled extended family and the lady is the first born of 7 to 10 demanding siblings you should be pitied.. embarassed

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

Marriage is not a do-or-die affair.

what worked for Mr A, might not work for Mr B.

If it didn't work for you or you're not just lucky in marriage, quietly work away, that's the rule.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by tiswell(m): 1:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Most marriages portrays men as endangered species.

Too bad,marriages favors women alone

4 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Skillsnigeria: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hmmm , grin
Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by tiswell(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
gen2briz:
you are still a boy living under ya parents blossom.

Marriage nor be ya mate

5 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by datola: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hmmm.... It's just some of the time. Most men become fat and with pot belly aftet they got married.

6 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Dnet9dnet: 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
🤭
Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Haydens: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Uzbsn
Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by tuzle(m): 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lies. All the men I have seen, they were slim before they got married but when they married they pump. My dad, my sister's husband and many more. It is only when u marry someone who is out to hurt u that u will reduce or u guys are not doing fine financially

10 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Haydens: 1:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
For my own case the reverse will be the case.

My wife will slim while I grow muscular.

2 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by MZEE01: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
I am seeing my friend Seun and Funmi in the photos...and I will say to you that it is what it is.

grin remove marriage from some women's dreams they may end up not having any dream again in their lives.

Nigerian women enter into marriage like they were released from hunger cage

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
grin
Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by IjebuWarrior: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
ednut1:
Men develop pot belly during marriage🙄

Yaba-Left V.I.P

1 Like

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
grin
Not only marriage...E get the kind relationship wey you go enter,you go begin lose weight and sense on a stead........

The only difference is that you can easily exit one but the other one,na do or die affair..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by babaRUNtinz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
Chicken dey marry? As DJ chicken o
Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Greenfusion: 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
gen2briz:
chaii....this one strong......plenty rubbish really dey outside

1 Like

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
if u marry a liability yes. Lol

2 Likes

Re: How true about this in Marriage ( See Photo) by Southwestidiot: 1:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
adesegun121:
Only when you take away peace of mind from boys marriage. 😁

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/how-true-about-this-in-marriage-see-photo/

It's true if you married a bad woman. But in my case both of us dey plan loose weight together next year

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Signs Of Irresponsibility Shown By Men / My Twins Are A Year Old Today(pics) / How Can I Ask A Friend To Leave My House In A Good Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.