Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,135 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Marriage Is Not Overrated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Is Not Overrated (146 Views)

Marriage Is Gradually Losing Its Relevance / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Overrated by Gagare1(m): 8:41am On Dec 30, 2023
So, my wife and I celebrated our five years wedding anniversary yesterday. A careful look at the years of our marriage reveals an amazing journey of all-round growth. It gets me to wonder why the trending negativity about marriage is fast spreading.

I don't believe marriage is the problem. Our mindset is.

God established marriage, hence, it is a good thing. But when entered with the wrong mindset, it gets abused, and the abusers will push the blame on what they abused.

Enter marriage with the right mindset (both of you oh), it will be among the top best things you can do in life.

A good marriage is a great way to live life, despite the ups and downs of life in general.

Believe me.

My take.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Not Overrated by TheDarkporeShow: 11:43am On Dec 30, 2023
Gagare1:
So, my wife and I celebrated our five years wedding anniversary yesterday. A careful look at the years of our marriage reveals an amazing journey of all-round growth. It gets me to wonder why the trending negativity about marriage is fast spreading.

I don't believe marriage is the problem. Our mindset is.

God established marriage, hence, it is a good thing. But when entered with the wrong mindset, it gets abused, and the abusers will push the blame on what they abused.

Enter marriage with the right mindset (both of you oh), it will be among the top best things you can do in life.

A good marriage is a great way to live life, despite the ups and downs of life in general.

Believe me.

My take.

so happy for you. What has worked in your marriage? can you share?

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Experience Being The Black Sheep Of Your Family? / Spiritual Dream Meaning Of Cassava / Coal Stove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.