Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) (36777 Views)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by epondudu: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:
The heart of a broke man is dangerously wicked and evil undecided.

My hatred for broke men knows no bounds.
The heart of broke women looking for rich mean is dangerously wicked
My hatred for broke women knows no bound undecided
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by TylerDurden: 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
harjay1986:

Just let this stop this year abeg, ahhhnnn, naa everywhere the thing dey oga forget which one be Igbo again, let think the way forward, not ethnic gas gbos, una no dey taya

The guy in the video is Ibo
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Person wey know em Mama, should warn her to run from this boy

He may still do it if the opportunity presents itself
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Realist777: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Lol
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by jojothaiv(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
I'm weary of the poor ones than the rich, throw a little bread to some of 'em or give them a shot at making a huge dough and you'd see most of 'em show the stuff they are made of.

This thread is not an exception to that.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Sccarrr: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
harjay1986:

Just let this stop this year abeg, ahhhnnn, naa everywhere the thing dey oga forget which one be Igbo again, let think the way forward, not ethnic gas gbos, una no dey taya
ok sir
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by megamank(m): 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Some of the rich men you love where once broke men and they did some very wicked things also…

So do not generalize broke people…. Wickedness is more of a heart and conscience thing and not the pocket size
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Agugbadin: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
IGBOS can do anything to get rich,I am not supposed at all they can use their children for money rituals let alone their mother. Greed is the main reason for this.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by JayVicky: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Based on your comment, you don't seem very wise.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by KennycruzIsla: 3:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
I was in shop yesterday, when some guys were passing there were busy talking on how to get soap to collect money from clients. 18years guys that supposed to still be sucking their mama breast will be talking of how to make quick money
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by oguns222: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

How much do you have in your bank account?
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by BigDickProblems: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Fish brain, as expected.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Testimony1988(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
He does not know what he's saying, God will replenish her purse.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by kendological(m): 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

You are wrong, it's not about poverty, it's about mindset.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by MisterBanny(m): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
harsysky:

You are right; it is typical of a broke man or woman to do anything but you be mumu, too cos a broke guy who did/does ritual to become wealthy would still be dangerously wicked. Choose your words or statements well; don't just dish them cos you hate your brothers or dad.

Pls help me with something to feed
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Igboslayer: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Werey na olosho ooo. Her papa na king of oloshi for dia town.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Tommydare(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
The rich one wey you dey follow like they shit on their body and you was housefly nko? Did you know the source of their income? But ain't surprised sha. How you went from men are scum to hating broke men.
Jennyclay:

Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

But na to maintain your type push him to commit crime.. Get brain, if you don't want to, do a trade by barter with that of a fowl.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Subonbon(m): 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

sorry ó rich kid.... Yesterday this same words they said came out from a very foolish girl that lost her life to a rich ritualist called yahoo boy... Where is she now to enjoy the riches she wished for.... Nonsense talk!
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by PureNigerian: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
tiswell:
May not be his biological mum though

And so what. You will do the same
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by CJStarz: 4:19pm On Dec 30, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
The boy fit done get idea from this encounter
Abi?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

I am trying to keep track of your different faces. There's one that i like. We go reason later bro. grin
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by franchasofficia: 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
ItisWell22:

Dee, even you? 😟🤐
lafmaoooo cheesy
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by blakkydikky(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

.... You're one of the reasons the guy would not care to use his mom for money ritual.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by MrJames007: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
The person asking him that question is stupíd. Is that the only thing to do to become rich
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
I hate how she revealed his face. It's not fair. That guy is at a breaking point. You want to get view with him, you exposed him and you gave him that little money that won't do much for him.

You don't change people's mindset like this. I don't like what the interviewer did. Not cool.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

But you de wear akube balenciaga.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Exceed15: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Its okay. I pray you don't fall into wrong hands.. say Amen.
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by Myablew: 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

Imagined when Olosho girl thinks.😝 Werey no get sisi for account oo and dey form here.

Local Olosho
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by 01Deji: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
What will I do with such money
Re: Shocking Moment Man Agrees To K*ll His Mother For Rituals (Pic/Video) by jimcaddy(m): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Can we all see what the Nigerian society has conditioned us to be. Everyone is chasing money. Even youths that should be in school are looking to drive big cars all to show off. Like why are we so selfish and self centred in Nigeria? Everything must be about me, me me alone. You can even kill someone to have money? Likeeeee. How did we get here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Lynches Criminal 'Onos' In Edo (pics) / Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) / Wife Pays Assassin N7000 To Kill Her Husband In Yola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.