Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused (2455 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / Missing Undergraduate, Faith Aluko, Found / Eniola Aluko Shot Dead In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Like he forced you to send him money. Didn't you see the name or were you sleeping? What if he sends you the money now and sue you for tarnishing his image, even posting his pics.. I guess you can get result here ,but if its X app the guy go send you the money sharp, cux those if those twitter people no go let am rest. You can the tag access bank while on it..

Sue him? Do you know it’s illegal to use money mistakenly sent to you by unknown person?

You haven’t read about how some people landed in police net or jail cox of this same issue?

I’ve read a lot news and stories about such. Example; https://www.nairaland.com/5285450/man-arrested-spending-money-mistakenly

Well, the matter has been reported to human rights. Since the receiver is denying and insulting the sender, he’ll be used as scapegoat to teach him and others a little lesson.

You don’t sue someone when the evidence has been from onsent. The bank has called him, he’s claiming too busy to go bank since 3 months or so.

When he got apprehended or all his bank flagged through BVN, I believe he will have a free day to report to any nearest branch. From there, he will be picked up and charged for his actions.

I rest my case. I’ve spoken with both parties. The receiver lacked some manners. He denied to me about it and accepted receiving it to another person beside me. Hope this action speaks a lot to you.

I recorded the calls I made with him. Same as the other persons own.

It’s been forwarded to sender for reference. An update will be shared here sooner or later.

Best bet for him is to send it back. If not, the matter will escalate. Stay safe y’all.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by nnamdiosu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abuchiokafor1:

Which group can I post him pls

Rant hq

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ybholy:

Sue him? Do you know it’s illegal to use money mistakenly sent to you by unknown person?

You haven’t read about how some people landed in police net or jail cox of this same issue?

I’ve read a lot news and stories about such. Example; https://www.nairaland.com/5285450/man-arrested-spending-money-mistakenly

Well, the matter has been reported to human rights. Since the receiver is denying and insulting the sender, he’ll be used as scapegoat to teach him and others a little lesson.

You don’t sue someone when the evidence has been from onsent. The bank has called him, he’s claiming too busy to go bank since 3 months or so.

When he got apprehended or all his bank flagged through BVN, I believe he will have a free day to report to any nearest branch. From there, he will be picked up and charged for his actions.

I rest my case. I’ve spoken with both parties. The receiver lacked some manners. He denied to me about it and accepted receiving it to another person beside me. Hope this action speaks a lot to you.

I recorded the calls I made with him. Same as the other persons own.

It’s been forwarded to sender for reference. An update will be shared here sooner or later.

Best bet for him is to send it back. If not, the matter will escalate. Stay safe y’all.
Anyways let's see how it goes.. Flag person bvn cux of 12k ? Have you not spent over 20k since you have been on this issue? I think maybe the money you sent to him is above what you stated at first.. He told you he was busy ,and he didn't say he won't returned it.. He blocked you,that's probably maybe your calls were becoming disturbances to him. He has his life to live ,and can't put hold on his businesses because he wants to send you the money he didn't asked you to send to him..The suspected thief can get a good lawyer he can actually defend himself.. But I will really love to see how the case ends ..
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Houseontherock1: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Anyways let's see how it goes.. Flag person bvn cux of 12k ? Have you not spent over 20k since you have been on this issue? I think maybe the money you sent to him is above what you stated at first.. He told you he was busy ,and he didn't say he won't returned it.. He blocked you,that's probably maybe your calls were becoming disturbances to him. He has his life to live ,and can't put hold on his businesses because he wants to send you the money he didn't asked you to send to him..The suspected thief can get a good lawyer he can actually defend himself.. But I will really love to see how the case ends ..
How will sending a meagre 12,400 erroneously paid into his account put his business on hold? Haba! This happened 3 months ago according to the OP...the receiver obviously has no intention of paying back and he's a petty thief who has lost any rights to sue the sender.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Haba! This happened 3 months ago according to the OP...the receiver obviously has no intention of paying back and he's a petty thief
Okay,I get it now. Three months is enough time for him to send it back. The mumu think say him smart

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:

I’m not the sender.

You see 12k as small funds. On this platform, many people has stated that it’s their salary, others collect below 20k too.

He’s been busy since 3 months.

But if his account is flagged, he will be free to rush to the bank.

Well, let’s see how it goes.

It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to send money. He can do it from app or USSD.

Stop justifying him for being busy for so many weeks.

He’s not busy to take calls and type long sms? Why not use the same time to refund OP or tell him he’s used the money.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Houseontherock1:

How will sending a meagre 12,400 erroneously paid into his account put his business on hold? Haba! This happened 3 months ago according to the OP...the receiver obviously has no intention of paying back and he's a petty thief who has lost any rights to sue the sender.

Fact 💯
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
Okay,I get it now. Three months is enough time for him to send it back. The mumu think say him smart

He’s claiming smart and claiming he transacts more than that 😂 imagine.

You can call him now. He may deny receiving it. Use another number and call him, he will say he’s busy and can’t send it back. He’s the busiest person in 2023 then
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ybholy:

I’m not the sender.

You see 12k as small funds. On this platform, many people has stated that it’s their salary, others collect below 20k too.

He’s been busy since 3 months.

But if his account is flagged, he will be free to rush to the bank.

Well, let’s see how it goes.

It doesn’t take more than 5 minutes to send money. He can do it from app or USSD.

Stop justifying him for being busy for so many weeks.

He’s not busy to take calls and type long sms? Why not use the same time to refund OP or tell him he’s used the money.
I just got to understand that its been over two months.. It shows he wants trouble.. Give him the trouble.. If he had pleaded with you that he used it ,e for dey understandable.. But this one that he is forming smart,I no support am..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ybholy:

He’s claiming smart and claiming he transacts more than that 😂 imagine.

You can call him now. He may deny receiving it. Use another number and call him, he will say he’s busy and can’t send it back. He’s the busiest person in 2023 then
When them hold him now,his mind will touch ground..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Natbrowny: 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Imagine submitting an account name and an account number to a bank.. And after transaction was cleared. U said bank transfered to the wrong account number

What are the odds that a person can submit an account number that connects with the same account name.

U mistakenly transfered. Lets assume u mistyped a number when inputing. How about the account name that u have to verify b4 inserting ur PIN.

Well except it was done with ur eyes closed

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Tituxy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Can you wait till after new year celebration?
Just few days..
He promised to go confirm at the bank and tranfer back the money if..
His excuse and arguments are reasonable to some extent..

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by chyzoo4u(m): 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Smartjeezy01:
I have to lie to the customer representative that my brother is sick just to revert the money.

Attach the screenshot of the 100k transfer with his full name and phone number let's drag him the way this one is being dragged now. By the time he receives 100 calls daily, he'll be forced to refund you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Blacklion3: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tituxy:
Can you wait till after new year celebration?
Just few days..
He promised to go confirm at the bank and tranfer back the money if..
His excuse and arguments are reasonable to some extent..

to confirm money that has been sent 3 months ago?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by ceejay80s(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abuchiokafor1:

He’s the person. Bank brought out his phone number at the branch where I laid the complaints.

They call him and he was acting so busy.

I called him this morning around 9:30 am and he was shouting that it’s too early to call someone.

What else can I do?
Report him to the police, they will invite him , if he refuses the invite, he will be arrested

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by ceejay80s(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Obainoman6:
I just communicated to this man and he said he haven't even gone to his bank to verify if the money is there or not and it's festive period so he couldn't go to the bank now.
Op he said you are also threatening him, that is not the right thing to do.
He said on January he will go to his bank and see how he can refund you.
Why was he denying before?

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by ceejay80s(m): 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2023
UptownVibes:
U talk like a thief and u are indeed a thief....
Shameless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by westlius(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abuchiokafor1:
I mistakenly sent money to this young man. I’ve been to bank (Access Bank) but as a weak bank, all they can do is to give me the receiver’s phone number to call him to send back the money. Unlike other banks.

I’ve been calling him. He’s resort to shouting at me and ending the calls whenever I try to reach him.

It’s been some weeks now.

I actually needed the money to sort one or two things right now.

The amount is N12,400
Receiver’s Phone Number: 08147291717
Name: ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD

Kindly help. I’ll be glad if he can reach out and refund this money.

Photo of the receiver below.
Send access bank the mail with the id number of the transaction
Copy CBN
Do it on a work day
And also put the date and time of the transaction.
It will be treated in 48 hours

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by KingAzubuike(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Una go mistakenly send money to person account con dey disturb him peace. I just wonder how people make such mistakes. Person wey don dey pray for miraculous alert nahim you expect to return it just like that? grin
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by KingAzubuike(f): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
ceejay80s:

Report him to the police, they will invite him , if he refuses the invite, he will be arrested
Lol don't just try this with anybody, they'll turn the case upside down and make you regret it. You that sent money to someone's account, its your fault not his.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by ceejay80s(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Lol don't just try this with anybody, they'll turn the case upside down and make you regret it. You that sent money to someone's account, its your fault not his.
It's a lie....
If u deny or spend money mistakenly sent ur account, u will go to jail, go to any police station and just ask them,,
It's against the law, same as buying a stolen item even if u never knew it was stolen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Abuchiokafor1:

Which group can I post him pls
Rant

Quote spiritual on X too
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by UptownVibes(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
ceejay80s:

U are a thief....useless analysis,
Don't mistake me for you and your fa'daa plz.. Thieves!
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Ybholy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ulunne777:

How do you believe such shit!. He looks exposed so definitely has an app. Banks charge not more than #50 to send an e statement to e mail addresses so whats he going to the bank for?
He's a fraudster who is clearly buying time and using intimidation on the Op.

That’s just the fact. That’s why I asked OP to use the law team from the human rights group on him. He’ll pay for damages and others.

He said he’s a lawyer. We’ll confirm all this too.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Advision: 2:14am On Dec 31, 2023
UptownVibes:

This is very insensitive and shows the warp mindset of some Nigeria.

Granted, the sender has made a mistake, how does that justify the receiver stalling and claiming he has no time to check his balance.

Assuming (which I doubt), he has no way to verify his balance in real time, he can simply walk up to the nearest ATM to confirm.

That it is just 12k is also not a reason not to take it serious.

The receiver is a scammar and you are likely no better

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by troytino: 2:55am On Dec 31, 2023
UptownVibes:
I learnt it from your fa'daa. Your fa'daa is indeed a great teacher ,and I am sure that's why you will d*e a thief. Simple analysis you dey take m personal ,telling me that ur fa'daa is a thief. Ozuor!

Guy calm down, u be thief truly truly. I just dey observe ur yeye capping for this thread

Whether na 1k, 12k or 20m, OP is right to ask for his/her money back.

7 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by troytino: 2:58am On Dec 31, 2023
Advision:

This is very insensitive and shows the warp mindset of some Nigeria.

Granted, the sender has made a mistake, how does that justify the receiver stalling and claiming he has no time to check his balance.

Assuming (which I doubt), he has no way to verify his balance in real time, he can simply walk up to the nearest ATM to confirm.

That it is just 12k is also not a reason not to take it serious.

The receiver is a scammar and you are likely no better

The guy u quoted UPTOWNVIBES na confirm scammer; he might even be the one OP sent the money to. Imagine what he has been vomiting above...

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by Irupetepete: 3:17am On Dec 31, 2023
atiku4President:
They like to feed on others' wealth. If he was from the hated but blessed tribe, this would have reached front page. Thought they said they love money too much.
I always defend you guys every time I sense tribal sentiment.. I am from the south west but I just hate anything tribal but you guys never seize to amaze me with your senselessness sometimes...
What's the essence of the tribal sentiment you added to this now?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by LOVEGINO(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2023
Nicepoker:
Go to Facebook post him. Display his pictures as much as you can.
baba d money don go. I wish we have this kind of courage to fight Nigeria polithierftians like this.
Re: Please Help: I Mistakenly Sent Him Money to ALUKO OLUBUSUYI RICHARD & he refused by kingthreat(m): 5:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Why will you mistakenly send money to someone's account? Shey you smoke colos as you dey do the transfer? What if na dead person account you send your money to?
Abeg mods take this defamatory post down.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warri Based Prophet Adjija Melody Denied Been Arrested For Fake Miracles(Photos) / Adult Video: Ashawo Girls Embarass Man Who Refused To Pay After Chopping / Yahoo Boy Rapes Young Maiden To Death (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.