Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results (9066 Views)

Pic: I Asked AI To Create Billionaires Struggling With Their Life / SANWO-OLU Fights Back Against Rhodes-vivour In Alimosho (SEE RESULTS) / 2023: Politicians See Elections As War – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by nnamdi640: 3:21am On Dec 31, 2023
Front0lane:
The master of them all Peter Peter Obi should be included

Lol, you left Mr bullion vans who laundered money on the eve of 2019 presidential election on a broad day light and you are facing Obi that never did such, tribalism won't allow you to think right.
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by dahmie2013: 7:03am On Dec 31, 2023
Nice one... Really funny grin grin
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 7:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Abee79:
They are all old men? No women?

👀

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 8:56am On Dec 31, 2023
cool
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 9:13am On Dec 31, 2023
grin
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 9:55am On Dec 31, 2023
wink
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by OmoFiditi: 10:53am On Dec 31, 2023
Northern Abokeys have finished this country. Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2023
this should hit the frontpage
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by NLPoliceWoman: 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
GTFO:

iku l'oma pa'eh t'ebi-t'ebi oloriburuku

Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by simp4rebel: 7:20pm On Jan 09
shocked
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by Front0lane: 1:31pm On Jan 21
Mr bullion van that help no political post for the past 10 years bullion van his own personal for election not a Pandora Criminal that looted Anambra state fund with governor's convey Anambra gave to him.

A private citizen can ferry his money wherever n however he desire. You can arrest him for bribing at election that is completely different from Peter Pandora. Obi that looted ₦250 million monthly from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos.

Your own problem is worse than tribalism you no just get brain to argue politics to even save your wretched soul.

nnamdi640:
Lol, you left Mr bullion vans who laundered money on the eve of 2019 presidential election on a broad day light and you are facing Obi that never did such, tribalism won't allow you to think right.

1 Like

Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by Christian36: 4:33pm On Jan 21
Front0lane:
Mr bullion van that help no political post for the past 10 years bullion van his own personal for election not a Pandora Criminal that looted Anambra state fund with governor's convey Anambra gave to him.

A private citizen can ferry his money wherever n however he desire. You can arrest him for bribing at election that is completely different from Peter Pandora. Obi that looted ₦250 million monthly from Anambra to his warehouse in Lagos.

Your own problem is worse than tribalism you no just get brain to argue politics to even save your wretched soul.

See foolishness, he hasn't hold any office for 10years doesn't mean he has no access to Lagos public fund, don't come here to defend rubbish because we all know that he was incharge even after stepping down. I still don't understand why people like you won't like to be honest to yourself about politicians. You think the person you are defending give a damn about your existence.
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by Front0lane: 5:36pm On Jan 21
No the one you are defending that was caught red handed looting in broad daylight is the one that cares about you.

Defending that Pandora Criminal is not foolishness because of bigotry it is brilliance. De there make pant de where your old papa.

Christian36:
See foolishness, he hasn't hold any office for 10years doesn't mean he has no access to Lagos public fund, don't come here to defend rubbish because we all know that he was incharge even after stepping down. I still don't understand why people like you won't like to be honest to yourself about politicians. You think the person you are defending give a damn about your existence.
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by Christian36: 12:43am On Jan 22
Front0lane:
No the one you are defending that was caught red handed looting in broad daylight is the one that cares about you.

Defending that Pandora Criminal is not foolishness because of bigotry it is brilliance. De there make pant de where your old papa.
I am not a supporter of any politicians get that to your skull. Last last it is people like you that will get disappointed from same politician you so much trust.

Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by Christian36: 12:45am On Jan 22
Front0lane:

I am not a supporter of any politician get that to your skull. Last last it is people like you that will get disappointed from same politician you so much trust.
Re: I Asked AI To Generate Photos Of Greedy Nigerian Politicians — See Results by Front0lane: 12:53am On Jan 22
Of course you will never admit to your bias but some of us see Tru your hate n bigotry, we just do not care how long you make your senseless noise of quick to chastise politician not from your tribe while you shut your dirty stinking mouth about criminality of Peter Pandora. Obi

In reference to politician disappointing that's what politician do yet they have support world wide from Trump Biden to the failures that were prime ministers of the UK this few years so if you have nothing sensible to say you shut your dirty mouth instead of telling us a fact we all know as if Peter Obi never disappointed those who voted him as governor n recently as president with his pathetic n woefully leadership qualities.
Christian36:
I am not a supporter of any politician get that to your skull. Last last it is people like you that will get disappointed from same politician you so much trust.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" / Why Do Some Igbos On Nairaland Think I Am Not An Igbo Person / Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of Hameed Ali As Customs Boss Struck Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.