Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? (473 Views)

Why Is Seun Okinbaloye Dull? / Where Is Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV? / Is Seun Looking Like Sen. Bokola Saraki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by VaselineCrew: 12:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
On one hand, Seun says he is not a tribalist, yet on another hand, he keeps mynd44 as a mod, the mynd44 who has defended everything wrong about this country.

From defending the bullion van saga, to defending a graduate in 1970 from a school founded in 1974.

How can a mod openly come out to defend abnormalities that cause your country and it's people to perish? Yet you see nothing wrong with that?

It's almost like someone defending stealing or defending criminality, simply because of party/tribal affiliation. If you know the true facts of a matter irk you, why respond as a mod? Only to support criminality and start banning people that don't support criminality.

This leads me to the conclusion that Seun must be mynd44, or, mynd44 is a politician that has bought over the moderation of this section.

How can you have people like LegenHero, or Leoking still active when 1 out of every 1 post they make, is tribal, often going as far as demanding the death of an entire tribe. Even worse, such comments get fake likes, but I'm sure you know nothing about that, right Seun? Yet the "mynd44" will ban someone that insulted in 1 out of 100 posts.

You say you are not a tribalist, but I believe you are, and you are probably also mynd44

4 Likes

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by TemplarLandry: 12:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Will you shut your trap.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by accordadoga21(f): 12:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hehehe

Dear OP, when you have your own forum you can dictate who becomes the mod and who doesn't.

Cry cry is all they are known for.

Shege bΓ nΕΎa iyΓ‘miri

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Wainey: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
U go cry tire

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Wainey: 12:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
There was a day someone was insulting the then president Buhari and called him "vegetable".
I was pissed at the comment and I called him "Afganeastern terrorist," mynd44 deleted my post but the other person's comment wasn't touched
That didn't go well with me, I had to call his attention about the selective sanction, na so mynd blocked my account for four months over a comment he has already deleted.

Just because others do not complain about what mynd does to them doesn't mean he is against the igbos.
His may be many things but not tribalistic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Achor1111(m): 12:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
VaselineCrew:
On one hand, Seun says he is not a tribalist, yet on another hand, he keeps mynd44 as a mod, the mynd44 who has defended everything wrong about this country.

From defending the bullion van saga, to defending a graduate in 1970 from a school founded in 1974.

How can a mod openly come out to defend abnormalities that cause your country and it's people to perish? Yet you see nothing wrong with that?

It's almost like someone defending stealing or defending criminality, simply because of party/tribal affiliation. If you know the true facts of a matter irk you, why respond as a mod? Only to support criminality and start banning people that don't support criminality.

This leads me to the conclusion that Seun must be mynd44, or, mynd44 is a politician that has bought over the moderation of this section.

How can you have people like LegenHero, or Leoking still active when 1 out of every 1 post they make, is tribal, often going as far as demanding the death of an entire tribe. Even worse, such comments get fake likes, but I'm sure you know nothing about that, right Seun? Yet the "mynd44" will ban someone that insulted in 1 out of 100 posts.

You say you are not a tribalist, but I believe you are, and you are probably also mynd44

They are the same.
Bloody hypocrites.
The build-up and aftermath of the elections really exposed them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
IPObidients are in severe pain

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by accordadoga21(f): 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
IPObidients are in severe pain

Hehehe

Awon Omo irankiran akotileta.

Sopona lo ma pa won

4 Likes

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Front0lane: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2023
But it's okay to support a Pandora criminal like Peter Obi from slaughtering hundreds in Ezu river to looting billions in his oloriburuku daughter Gabrielle Pandora account then be caught red handed looting ₦250 million naira monthly with his governor's convey

VaselineCrew:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Curious345: 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
You need more weed to get your mind right

2 Likes

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by illicit(m): 1:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
If u believe that JAGABAN did not graduate from UNIVERSITY, then u believed that President Buhari died and was replaced with Jibrin

This means that a stone is smarter than u

πŸ€•

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
No I personally know mynd44 and his real name which I won't mention here due to rule 10
I've seen his pictures he's dark while Osewa is fair.
na small boy be that oo
that his moniker is a corruption of his name (mind = Mynd= Mide) let me not go further.
so stop saying they're the same please.
he's a tech guy too.

you'll be amazed how much I know about most people in this forum including those thinking they're anonymous grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by nairalanda1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
VaselineCrew:

Seun is not Myndd44.

That I can say rightly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Alba3: 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun can never be Mynd44. The mod is more objective, neutral and Nairaland patriots love Mynd44. Seun is just a businessman, one can feel his aloofness to what's going on here after handed over to Igbo person. His failure to be a proper obidient really brought him in collusion with the obidient hardcores.

Mynd44 giving once in a while objective innocent comments really make the usual wailers hate him, they hate everyone anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Greatzeus(m): 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Alba3:
Seun can never be Mynd44. The mob is more objective, neutral and Nairaland patriots love Mynd44. Seun is just a businessman, one can feel his aloofness to what's going on here after handed over to Igbo person. His failure to be a proper obidient really brought him in collusion with the obidient hardcores.

Mynd44 giving once in a while objective innocent comments really make the usual wailers hate him, they hate everyone anyway.
I have been on this forum for years,I have come across mynd4 posts a lot and have never seen him being tribalistic. The same with manna BBQ guy,when I saw the hatred and onslaught on that guy,I decided to take notes of why he is so hated here,and I discovered that his crime was because he supports PMB,he comments politely and very compassionate,infact he corrects bigots here. But he is hated by people of the same region solely because his political view is different.
Anyone who supports who they hate is also hated by them, We saw this during the last election.
They're the ones destroying this forum with tribalism,but they can't take the hate they give out to others, because words do pain them a lot,so they start complaining of tribalism. Worst is they are all the same,young,old,rich, poor, educated and illiterate, online and offline, always facing the same place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Validated: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2023
@seun if you really want to deal with tribalism on NL do the following:
1. Remove Mynd44 as a mod. That person has proven over and over to be a tribalist and moderators are supposed to be unbiased and neutral. Do not ask me for proof or evidence, just view his bans and see the selective bans s/he handed out.
Tribalism is not just posting tribal comments, but selectively banning counter or opposing view or retaliatory posts. This makes it to faster.
2. Make rule 2 effective and ensure bans are up to 90 days. Tribalism and ethnic jingois should be fully compensated for their activities.
3. Stop allowing posting of proxy tribal topics from other platforms like Twitters. A lot of tribal-laced topic from a sworn tribalist like Reno makes FP. Allowing such and moving such tribal topics to FP is Tribalism.
Go and check, all Reno Omokri's tribal posts about Igbos litter your FP. When you allow such, you surreptitiously support Tribalism as you are not better than the poster.
4. Reinvent NL and provide criteria for opinions to hit FP. Not just based on the whims and caprices of your mods.
5. Put all your mods out for member opinion polls. What mean here to subject your mods to public approval. Going into 2024 publish your moderators one after the other and include a vote button for Re-elect or Disniss options. Any moderator failing 50% re-elect should be removed.

My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by ILoveNG: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
Emeka believes he can tell a business owner how to run his business when he’s not even paying kodo to the business owner despite enjoying his services.

Dear Emeka, thank you for your feedback, Seun will listen to you when you start paying the salary of his staff πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Kafirbigot: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
When these Tribalist start threads insulting IGBOs or anything relating to them. They do it with so much confidence, believing that NOTHING will happen.

When same IGBOs reply stupid threads from these 'Yoruba" Tribalist and bigots. Same people will be reporting your rebuttal to MODs. They will also share your posts with their crew, after which you will be banned...

For me.... IGBOs responding in equal measure makes these idiotic Tribalist run mad. They can't take half of what they give.

If you want to sanitize your forum...do it. If you don't, leave people to air their views so that everyone will massacre themselves explicitly.

No time to pacify idiots.
Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Goodvibes007: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wainey:
There was a day someone was insulting the then president Buhari and called him "vegetable".
I was pissed at the comment and I called him "Afganeastern terrorist," mynd44 deleted my post but the other person's comment wasn't touched
That didn't go well with me, I had to call his attention about the selective sanction, na so mynd blocked my account for four months over a comment he has already deleted.

Just because others do not complain about what mynd does to them doesn't mean he is against the igbos.
I don't know how old myndd is but he is always trying to overcompensate himself to please the igbos on here. Perhaps the constant way they call him out of getting at him.

Someone used the word sad waste, I replied with sad east. Guess what happened. I got banned and the post that I replied was left untouched.

I served my ban for goofing,and I did not act like the victim. If I was from that "victim people" region I would have been one of his Antagonist lol.

5 Likes

Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Kafirbigot: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
When you are smashed now..same you will be shouting for your saviour moderator to help you.

Useless weaklings sad

ILoveNG:
Emeka believes he can tell a business owner how to run his business when he’s not even paying kodo to the business owner despite enjoying his services.

Dear Emeka, thank you for your feedback, Seun will listen to you when you start paying the salary of his staff πŸ˜‚
Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Kafirbigot: 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
See them.

Nobody bans fro 'sad waste' banter...and nobody bans for 'sad east' banter. You are wailing because the 'sad waste' banter hit home....and I LOVE IT.

The SaD waste is a gathering of bigots that can't take what they give. So stop the CAP. Nobody buys your rants.

As you normally do when exposed for your hypocritical antecedents..SHARE MY POST to your crew... Nonsense angry

Goodvibes007:

I don't know how old myndd is but he is always trying to overcompensate himself to please the igbos on here.
Someone used the word sad waste, I replied with sad east. Guess what happened. I got banned and the post that I replied was left untouched.

I served my ban for goofing and I did not act like the victim.

If I was from that region I would have been one of his Antigonish lol.
Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by ElSudani: 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
The simple solution to this ongoing nonsense on Nairaland is for Seun to hire someone solely for the politics section whose job will be to delete any thread that is intended to cause tribal fights.
I know sometimes that even innocous threads are frequently turned to battlefields, delete those too. The politics section may be the largest crowd puller on Nairaland but it is no longer serving it's purpose. it has been ruined by the same folks who accuse Seun of tribalism.
It is pure nonsense and a blackmail.
Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Slytiger: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Wainey:

Goodvibes007:

I don't know how old myndd is but he is always trying to overcompensate himself to please the igbos on here. Perhaps the constant way they call him out of getting at him.

I served my ban for goofing,and I did not act like the victim. If I was from that "victim people" region I would have been one of his Antagonist lol.
After there, they still call him a tribalist. You can never please an Igbo person, they would always demand for more.
Re: Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? by Validated: 7:43pm On Mar 05
Birds of the same feather flocks together:
Buhari - failure
Tinubu - Failure

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu | Northerns Do Your Worst We Have Moved CBN & Faan To Lagos / Why Is It So Difficult To Make Things Work In Nigeria? / There Are No Food Reserves In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.