Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

"We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) (41249 Views)

Even If You Give Tinubu 30 Years, Nothing Will Work – Daniel Bwala / Peter Obi Reacts To President Tinubu 124-Car Convoy (Video) / President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by nedu666: 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Quintessence44:

OH SURE IF PETER OBI WAS IN POWER, HE WOULD HAVE MAGICALLY FIXED THE ECONOMY IN 1 WEEK AND THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO HUNGER IN THE LAND.

USELESS RUBBISH.

ABEG GET LOST WITH YOUR STUPID HATEFUL IGBO THREAD.

IPOB OUTCASTS TURNED EMERGENCY NIGERIANS.

SPIT.

Rants of a pig

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Litmus: 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigeria is the only country where starving people are all fat and I don't mean Kwashiorkor. undecided

I feel now that when Nigerians cry that they are starving, they mean starving for a Western style of living. They're finding third world realites unacceptable when Nigeria isn't yet an industrialised nation.

Nigeria is a primary product Nation handicapped by forces bent on disrupting her primary products exploiting capacity.

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by MasterTeeUSA: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lol they might be customers for all we care or Area Boys or Omo Onile...as always unverified news made headlines...only in Nigeria

DesChyko:

I apologize. They are not traders, even though they are more than one (R.I.P. Singular and Plural).

They are bricklayers.

Happy now?
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Omodua(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
DesChyko:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/30/we-are-hungry-lagos-residents-yell-at-tinubu/

30 car convoy is a mockery of the poor. No need for that. He should have tested his popularity by stepping down from his bullet proof car and interact with the people who voted him in. Not fencing himself.

The fortified convoy is evidence he didn't receive the people's mandate but forcefully obtained.
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Splashme: 7:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by DesChyko: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
Lol they might be customers for all we care or Area Boys or Omo Onile...as always unverified news made headlines...only in Nigeria

Oh, okay.

So some customers who came to buy stuffs that day heard Tinubu was coming and quickly mobilized to protest against him but the information leaked and within 30 seconds, the barracks was called to deploy men there.. 🤔

OR

Area boys left their usual stand and climbed upstairs to go about the plan they had made..which was to possibly ambush the vehicles using Parachutes, but then, the information leaked and within 30 seconds, the barracks was called to deploy men there.. 🤔

Sure that makes more sense and sounds more believable than traders who would normally be up there od down there; wherever their shops are everyday and had all the time in the world to plan whatever at any day and any time of the day. 😒
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by campbelljosh(m): 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nobody is saying anything about how unkept, extremely dirty that place looks like. His protocol knew the president would pass by that place nd couldn't pretend to at least employ people to clean everywhere. Lagos is truly dirty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Rumundele(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
He doesn't care o,
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Splashme: 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
Heartless thieves in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by tete7000(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Submit all your questions to Tinubu....

Nor be me make una dey hungry.

You are funny and too presumptuous. Who really sound angry out of the two of us? Whose tone of message is vitriolic?
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Exceed15: 7:55pm On Dec 30, 2023
E bi pa WA o meaning we are hungry o. That's the sad situation of the country. What a shameless president who forced himself to power to plunge Nigerians into more hardship It shall never be well with anyone who voted this calamity.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Exceed15: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
killsmith:
You expect tinubu to feed you.
You expect government to build your toilets to stop you from public defecation.
You expect government to renovate your brown roofs in the village.
Lazy people.

It shall never be well with you for supporting this evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by PlayMaker14: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
tete7000:

You are funny and too presumptuous. Who really sound angry out of the two of us? Whose tone of message is vitriolic?
My guy, Who are those chanting “E bi pa wa”

Is it not your brothers? grin

Please tell Tinubu to help your brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Sunday2021: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jokerman:
Why 30 cars on a convoy??
while mass graves are reigning in plateau and Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Opeyemi4real(m): 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
killsmith:
You expect tinubu to feed you.
You expect government to build your toilets to stop you from public defecation.
You expect government to renovate your brown roofs in the village.
Lazy people.
Are you sure that’s what people are asking for? Use your senses and think deeper!

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Sunday2021: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
ArewaNorth:

Wow...how time flies. So you are still wailing on this forum?
It seems like you will keep wailing forever!
you are a fool if you think that calling your leaders for accountability is wailing.
Do you know what people are passing through since the satanic government has removed the subsidy

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Alpharey: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Racoon:
Hehehe! Does he even looked concerned? Awa lokan chanters of this government will favour me and my family crew them. No wonder they have long become food bandits that are now robbing vans loaded with food substances for Mogajis of the land in Bere - Mapo area of Ibadan.

"It is for eba, garri or corn", "reduce their purchasing power", "take aways their recruitment source." snatch it, grab it and run away with power." Does these statements make sense to una? A man with well known criminal antecedents made then, yet people clapped and cheered with gusto. More shege promaximus still loading. Make una dey play.

I can only say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by tete7000(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
PlayMaker14:
My guy, Who are those chanting “E bi pa wa”

Is it not your brothers? grin

Please tell Tinubu to help your brothers

You cry more than the bereaved. O gbe eru eleru s'ori, o fa ti e l'owo - You carry another man's load on your head, and pull your own with your hand.
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by PlayMaker14: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
tete7000:

You cry more than the bereaved. O gbe eru eleru s'ori, o fa ti e l'owo - You carry another man's load on your head, and pull your own with your hand.
Ashiere eleribu aláìnírònú àrà galatia... Osinwin ènìyàn

Go and solve your people's hunger issue 😄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by onosbaba3310: 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:

Maybe the party that fed everybody should put their hands up first

✌️

No party fed anybody, but foodstuffs and cost of living in Nigeria were cheaper under PDP, yes very cheap and people fed themselves,now what's your next point🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2023
onosbaba3310:

No party fed anybody, but foodstuffs and cost of living in Nigeria were cheaper under PDP, yes very cheap and people fed themselves,now what's your next point🙄🙄

💩
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by onosbaba3310: 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
Me wey don clean my voters card keep ahead of 2027??🥺🥺

I go vote Tinubu next election ooo, make una never cry ooooo🥺

Na now wey I don dey like una Tinubu una want dey cry? Noooo!! Tinubu till 2031💪🏼💪🏼😫😫
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by ZazziAkbar(m): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:

Hungerbad!!!!
May his soul rest in peace.
He was a good soul.
Notwithstanding

Hungerbad

Even minors that can't vote has right to complain
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by onosbaba3310: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
illicit:

💩

Nobody wey get sense dey support Tinubu normally, all Tinubu supporters IQ put together no reach 2mb, na why I no dey like engage una most times, but I just need to answer you tonight, bring your next point bro😁😁

2 Likes

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by illicit(m): 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
onosbaba3310:

Nobody wey get sense dey support Tinubu normally, all Tinubu supporters IQ put together no reach 2mb, na why I no dey like engage una most times, but I just need to answer you tonight, bring your next point bro😁😁

💩💩
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by lapintoz: 8:48pm On Dec 30, 2023
We know your type. Na this kind headline dey make your prick rise....sotey you begin to foam for mouth. Hunger no dey your village, na eldorado. Oponu

AqualinaXYZ:
Una never begin hungry

While their mothers are in the market crying out of hunger their children are on Nairaland saying otherwise

Hunger go deal with una one by one

Election has consequences and y’all are the specimens
Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by Splashme: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2023
lapintoz:
We know your type. Na this kind headline dey make your prick rise....sotey you begin to foam for mouth. Hunger no dey your village, na eldorado. Oponu

Thiefnùbu regime will be good for you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by ufotunang: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2023
That is the renewed hope you voted for 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) by ufotunang: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2023
Renewed hope to renewed shege 🙄

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.