Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,959 members, 7,832,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

LIVERPOOL Vs NEWCASTLE SHOWDOWN - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LIVERPOOL Vs NEWCASTLE SHOWDOWN (242 Views)

Liverpool Star Mo Salah In Tears After Horror Head Injury Vs Newcastle (Photos) / Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin / Anthony Joshua Shows Off Ripped Physique Ahead Of Boxing Showdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIVERPOOL Vs NEWCASTLE SHOWDOWN by shagie07: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Liverpool Intensifies Training Ahead Against Newcastle Showdown

Liverpool’s No. 10 has missed the last six matches with a nasty cut to the bone on his left knee, and ahead of Monday’s match against Newcastle there was some hope that he could return.

Klopp had to wait for the verdict from the team doctor over whether or not Mac Allister could be involved in team training, but he was spotted with the rest of his team at the AXA Training Centre.

The midfielder took part in Friday’s session, as captured by Sky Sports, which is a promising sign for the Reds.
Watch the training here at Anfield👇🏻

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPefNN6iJ0

Re: LIVERPOOL Vs NEWCASTLE SHOWDOWN by mymadam(m): 1:41pm On Dec 30, 2023
shagie07:
Liverpool’s No. 10 has missed the last six matches with a nasty cut to the bone on his left knee, and ahead of Monday’s match against Newcastle there was some hope that he could return.

Klopp had to wait for the verdict from the team doctor over whether or not Mac Allister could be involved in team training, but he was spotted with the rest of his team at the AXA Training Centre.

The midfielder took part in Friday’s session, as captured by Sky Sports, which is a promising sign for the Reds.

YNWA 💪🏽

1 Like

Re: LIVERPOOL Vs NEWCASTLE SHOWDOWN by shagie07: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
A great showdown loading…. I can’t wait
Re: LIVERPOOL Vs NEWCASTLE SHOWDOWN by yachal: 5:25pm On Jan 01
Warri go boil

(1) (Reply)

My Love For This Jersey.someone Should Come Dash. Me / No Loss On Suyabet With 200,000NGN Weekly Rebate / One Million Naira On The Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.