Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin (14491 Views)

Anthony Joshua: I Thought #EndSARS Protest Was Against Virus / Anthony Joshua Knocks Out Alexander Povetkin To Retain World Titles / Anthony Joshua Vs Alexander Povetkin: Heavyweight Boxing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by mediaNGR: 7:07am On Sep 22, 2018
ANTHONY JOSHUA admits he is feeling the pressure ahead of Saturday’s Wembley showdown with Russian Alexander Povetkin.
Joshua will put his WBA, IBF and WBO world heavyweight title belts on the line against a potentially dangerous opponent.
And the Watford man said: “There’re loads of pressure. That’s the reality of it. “Even though we present ourselves as calm, cool and collected, we know what we’re in for.
“Not only this fight with Povetkin – every fight I’ve been in and every future fight I’ll be in. It comes with the same pressure.

“You’ve just got to roll with the punches what more can I do than give my best?

“And that’s what I’m going to do on Saturday night.

“Go out there – he strong to the head, whip him to the body, he strong to the body I’ll whip him to the head.

“You find a way to win and grind it out.”

AJ remains confident and believes his skill matched with a winning mentality will continue to see him achieve success.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/09/joshua-i-am-under-pressure-ahead-of.html

3 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by youngest85(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Pressure produce success

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by madone: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
Guy no go let them win you o . Remember all the baes tripping for you. Remember that niaja bloggers no get sense. Make them no go use words finish ur matter with meme like Samuel peters

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by tstx(m): 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
You must sha win oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nedukkc: 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Make una no mind am, he knows he will beat the hell out of that man he just won Give the man small hope... Say he fit see draw.

21 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by adekanmbi1986(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmm
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Flexherbal(m): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
Just give it your best!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by everlymoore86(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
No fear, Nigerians got your back.

7 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Throwback: 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
He must win and then confront his Wilder demons.

3 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Bullhari007(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2018
go and fight wilder

3 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by KonceptzOnpoint(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2018
you're a Nigerian... Pressure is not one of the problems we inherited from our ancestors.. You can handle it

20 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Spar7tan(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2018
If you dey feel pressure, tell dem say you wan shift am again.
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Doerstech(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2018
Hmmmmm...thats normal
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by curiobling: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
Sorry my brother
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by TRIPPLE4B(m): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
I believe in the capacity of this AJ, though the hard the fight night be, u gonna come up triumphantly..

1 Like

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
One of the people I respect so much, not for their agility, but honesty. Visit www.entmirror.com for business ideas wink
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Pharaoh001(f): 7:28am On Sep 22, 2018
I just pray you win and make us proud.
Proudly Yoruba, holding the Boxing World Heavy Weight Championship Belt...wow
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by zlantanfan: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2018
You don try, at one point the belt may leave. Good representation

1 Like

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by JailBreaker(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
calm down bro
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2018
madone:
Guy no go let them win you o . Remember all the baes tripping for you. Remember that niaja bloggers no get sense. Make them no go use words finish ur matter with meme like Samuel peters
I wish he can denounce being a Nigeria.

Nigerians only know how to claim good thing, very useless set of people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Reussite: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2018
Povetkin should be an easy win joor sad
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by madone: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2018
Rextayne:

haba chairman
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2018
grin AJ Vs Wilder is all i wanna see

2 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by itchie: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2018
Coward!! Fight Wilder or you remain a chicken

1 Like

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Neminc: 7:45am On Sep 22, 2018
Go and face Wilder, that's the fight we want to see, stop running

2 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Ijeshaooduaman: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2018
Pharaoh001:
I just pray you win and make us proud.
Proudly Yoruba, holding the Boxing World Heavy Weight Championship Belt...wow
Proudly Yoruba
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Jaqenhghar: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2018
madone:
Haba Joshua is a different class. He is young and has good work ethics. I doubt Samuel Peter trains as hard as Joshua. Even Klitchsko in retirement still trains hard
Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Masama: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2018
If an old, faded fighter like Povetkin is putting you under pressure then what will happen when you face Wilder

3 Likes

Re: Joshua: I Am Under Pressure Ahead Of Wembley Showdown With Alexander Povetkin by Jaqenhghar: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2018
Rextayne:

Claim good thing then destroy good thing. If he had relocated to Niggeria by now his career will be finished

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Beat Nigeria 110-66 In Basketball Pre-Olympic Friendly Game / Cameroon Vs Comoros: AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : (2 - 1) On 24th January 2022 / Godwin Okpara, Former Super Eagle, Sentenced To 13 Years In Jail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.