Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Federal Government Cheated Me On Christmas Day - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Federal Government Cheated Me On Christmas Day (358 Views)

Man Beats His Wife To Death On Christmas Day In Ogun State / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) / Man Beaten To Death For Raping & Stealing From Girl In Calabar On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Federal Government Cheated Me On Christmas Day by MurnaAnuriAyo: 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Season's Greetings Everyone

Here is how it happened.

Went to the nearest petrol station to get some petrol in Keg/Gallon/Jerrycan at NNPC.

Conversations between me and the seller below;

Me: Good afternoon, I want to buy fuel.

Seller: How much? How many litres?

Me: Sell let's see how much exactly would fill up my 25 litres container. (Note, Containers normally takes just some little above or below a particular size.) Since I can't remember how much exactly hence this my response.

Seller: Alright.

After filling up, it took just about 30 litres to fill up my 25 litres container.

Note: It takes around 25 litres to fill up my container and my last fill up was at another station (Mobil) some weeks ago.

Petrol Station: NNPC Old Abeokuta Road, Agege. Beside Abimbola Awoliyi Estate New Oko-Oba, Agege. Landmarks (St Cyprian Catholic Church New Oko-Oba Agege and Abbatoir, Agege).

Amount sold per litre: #568

Now here is the thing.
Why sell at that amount and manipulate your metre (engine) thereby deceiving and cheating buyers?

Mobil Petrol Station at Abule-Egba sells at an higher price. It's been weeks I bought there so I don't know how operation is there at the moment regarding manipulation of metre (engine)

I put this up here so the department incharge of checking this irregularities, illegalities, cheating and crime can put things right by doing her duties.

If a Petrol Station having something to do with the Federal Government is doing this, then someone hopes the Ocean drains before Nigeria can take a step on the ladder of growth and development.

Happy Holidays.
Re: How Federal Government Cheated Me On Christmas Day by Angrigowt: 3:16am On Dec 31, 2023
I've stopped buying fuel. The highest I buy is 3k and my rpm doesn't exceed 1500. Why. A huge waste of money. Engine issues.pump issues.all pms sold in naija mixed with kerosene. Water and other harsh chemicals causing engine to stall minutes after refill...meter already tampered with. 5litres is 3 l in reality. 20litres is about 15litres in reality. Nigeria is gone
Re: How Federal Government Cheated Me On Christmas Day by MurnaAnuriAyo: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
I've stopped buying fuel. The highest I buy is 3k and my rpm doesn't exceed 1500. Why. A huge waste of money. Engine issues.pump issues.all pms sold in naija mixed with kerosene. Water and other harsh chemicals causing engine to stall minutes after refill...meter already tampered with. 5litres is 3 l in reality. 20litres is about 15litres in reality. Nigeria is gone

And the cycle continues. People queuing to buy. Maybe both aware and unaware.

Because the crime is nothing in this part of the world. When we talk it is to the air.

(1) (Reply)

Man, 43 Arrested For Allegedly Stabbing His Sleeping Wife To Death In Damaturu, / 2024 Ladies Still Dey Mumu (pastor Say) / A Missouri Man Strangled His Hospitalized Wife To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.