Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) (35632 Views)

Bauchi Man Kills And Eats Two Of His Apprentices / Bauchi: Man Attempts To Rape A 10-Year-Old Girl In An Uncompleted Building / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Artiiclebeast: 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
I knew there was more to this story than initially reported.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Testimony1988(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
He shouldn't have been having intimate affair with her knowing fully well she's married and worst still living together, no man will be happy seeing what is happening with his wife.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Koralords: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
That was my first thought looking at those two you will know they had. Something going on,
Remember Years ago my aunties inlaw whose husband in the uk she. Gave me a ride and immediately i got. Home told my mom shes having an affair with the driver. Before the matter latter cast
If you ser people fucking you go know

1 Like

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Yankee101: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
If you understand Hausa and you hear the interviews you’ll know he was a popular big boy in Kano. E get money pass her husband, takes her to Mecca, gives money for joint ventures and lends her husband money

They were too close for comfort

Maybe the husband turned a blind eye for what he was getting too

4 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ashawo
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by We4all: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
The deceased guy was cute. It's normal for a moslem woman to practice polyandry. They had s sort of agreement because the official husband was benefitting from the deceased largesse. I wonder why people are surprised.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Boldideas: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Islie:
More questions have continued to trail the murder of a Bauchi State indigene, Nafiu Hafiz Gorondo, killed in Kano allegedly by a housewife who was…

https://dailytrust.com/inside-story-of-bauchi-man-killed-by-ex-girlfriend-in-kano/#Echobox=1703921283

There is absolutely nothing confusing about the story, the husband caught them, and she tried to commit suicide out of shame, Gorondo stopped her because he was in love with her, and her husband killed Gorondo. Simple as ABC!
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Machinegun91(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good news
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by adecz: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Love 💔💥💞 triangles always end bad☠️
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lukgaf, isn't this a jinn and not a psychiatric problem?
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by ItisWell22(f): 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2023
From their looks, I already knew love and its problems were involved!😢
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by olisaEze(m): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
When the story broke with them accusing the deceased of rape, I knew it was a crime of passion by the husband! Muslim men are like apes when it concerns their women. Even if they're married to sixteen women, they'll still break ya head if they catch you lost in their bashiga! In a world with triple more women than men, why this fine neegha would want to waste his prime frickin years on someone else's property is totally beyond me! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by McLizbae: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
I have liked your comment before reading the second paragraph. If that statement is really necessary, then that should be women and not men. The woman in this story is the one connect the confusing party here🤷‍♂️
Jennyclay:
The whole story is just confusing undecided.

All I know is that Nigerian [/b]men[b] can’t be trusted.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by jaxxy(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
UncleKoboko:
Shebi dem talk say na another man wife...

And man wanted to stop her from committing suicide...

It's obvious that intimacy and relationship was involved and the cause of the killing now.

THIS IS WHY I HATE ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH RELATIONSHIP, ESPECIALLY AN INTIMATE ONE OUTSIDE MARRIAGE.

IT'S USUALLY A WASTE OF TIME AND CAUSES MORE HARM AND DAMAGES IN THE END IF IT DOESN'T LEAD TO MARRIAGE.

It's only an avenue for fornication, BILLING and headache and heartaches.

What people are supposed to be doing is few months courtship when marriage intentions is there already.
Sex should be avoided
The past of each partner should be checked and studied.
The family background should be checked as well.
More importantly, THE GIRL'S SEXUAL PAST, THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT THING. GOING FOR A VIRGIN SAVES YOU PLENTY OF HEADACHE.

Another evil thing about this intimate relationship thing outside marriage is the power and access the ex usually have...
Marrying a NON-VIRGIN girl with multiple ex is extremely dangerous and a tough gamble.
Most girls with more than 2 BODYCOUNT are morally bankrupt. They lack the ability to love, stay loyal and committed to the next relationship.
They'll hardly date one guy at a time, even after marriage, many still sleep with their ex and MOST will still sleep with their ex if they get the opportunity. Their ex usually just have easy access to them...

This useless dead man must have still been having an affair with the lady and things went out of control. ANY MAN WHO IS KNOWINGLY SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE OR A WIFE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN DESERVES NOTHING BUT PAI.
A VERY PAINFUL PAI AND NOTHING SHORT.

it is better to start as friends because people pretend during courtship because they know there is already a marriage interest.

Also Courtship doesn't necessarily end in marriage.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by faceland: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
God1000:
It was a premeditated murder, she's too small to singlehandedly commit such unspeakable crime.

The husband and security tried to hide the body (allegedly). Very suspicious.
I wish he forgot about her the moment she got married.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by iyke2frankeze: 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
God1000:
It was a premeditated murder, she's too small to singlehandedly commit such unspeakable crime.
How old is she please?
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Lukgaf(m): 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Lukgaf, isn't this a jinn and not a psychiatric problem?

It's likely sir
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by dominique(f): 7:46pm On Dec 30, 2023
She should have just married the ex, this senseless tragedy could have been averted. Why some people marry and still remain in close contacts with their ex baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by YourGFsnatcher: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Brenbentondiaz:

"Psychiartric problem" you read there is not the normal madness. It's a demon possession they call jinn in the north. When it grips a 12 year old northern girl 10 Anthony Joshuas won't be able to restrain her. I've seen this in action. So, this story is possible.

Finally someone that has an idea. That thing is not ordinary

3 Likes

Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Felix6: 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Turquoiseee:
She was his live in girlfriend. He got tired of her behavior and wanted to settle down with someone younger and fresher. She felt betrayed and decided to kill him.
Morale of the story: Don’t start what you can’t finish.
Uhmm, the moral of the story! Love that one .
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Felix6: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
That main husband must be a very wise and tactical man to have weathered the storm successfully. Otherwise, he would have be the victim here. Considering his age, she would have easily agreed with the younger guy to eliminate him, so they can have every space to themselves.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Desusi: 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2023
Exceed15:
The relationship better deceased and the girl was not just business. They were lovers. The other became bittered, jealous and killed him out of rage.
Exactly. You gerrit! Since the girl has psychiatric issue, why dealing with her as if she is a normal person.?This is always the end result. Moral of the story, keep away from psychiatric person,no matter how beautiful.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Kemadealadire(f): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Na wa, if they liked each other that much, why didn't they get married🤔 this story is just mere hearsay.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by LONEWOLFJOHN: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
Jennyclay:

All I know is that Nigerian men can’t be trusted.
dog that leak your plate can be trusted right?
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by izubext007: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Super story
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Savedday2: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Avoid 9ja girls, them say no! Now look at were it has landed him.

I will say it again, all 9ja girls are only good for use and dump.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Fcwilly: 9:57pm On Dec 30, 2023
All this in a Sharia state abi? Ok oooo
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Ishilove: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2023
Handsome man and pretty lady. So sad
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2023
Savedday2:
Avoid 9ja girls, them say no! Now look at were it has landed him.

I will say it again, all 9ja girls are only good for use and dump.
We don nearly enter 2024. Abeg no carry this senselessness enter the new Year
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by kernniejay(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2023
Jennyclay:

All I know is that Nigerian men can’t be trusted.
It's confusing because a woman stabbed a man to death, if it is the other way round now it will be crystal clear to you and you will easily pass a judgment of capital punishment on the man.
Re: Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics) by favour32(m): 2:43am On Dec 31, 2023
The lady dey married to a man but dey bonded to her boyfriend before marriage.
The simp. of a man dey nak another man wife as if na him own.

Dem later say the suspect get history of kolo.

Let us watch....

know who you dey go out with...

Avoid married person at all cost.
Know the person mental history if e dey abnormal....run nor look back.

We nor know which one we go believe.

At first...

you go think say na wife stabs husband to death...

The story boku.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) / Police Charge Unmarried Man With Adultery, Collect N10,000 Bribe at ATM (Pic) / Man Confronts Scrap Dealer For Sleeping With His 17-Year-Old Sister In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.