Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) (17228 Views)

Oyo, Ogun, Lagos Set To Light-up Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Makinde / Fire Guts TCN Substation, Throws Oyo, Ogun, Osun Into Blackout / ‘Don’t Christianize Your Cabinet’ – MURIC Warns Lagos, Oyo, Ogun Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by 7lives: 9:35am On Dec 31, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Are they qualified in the first place... Most of them are not employable

Don't mind them o, my brother follow the honourable way, your time will come.
You need to see them in school, even their certificate na scam, I once interviewed a graduate who had distinction in marketing, what are the 4Ps?, she cannot answer.
There are no easy way, as if they've not heard about the narrow way.
Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Elxandre(m): 9:39am On Dec 31, 2023
Damiyung:
Na so dey take arrest Shalliopi for Lagos earlier this year, but hin bribe him way out, and got to where he is today. Lol
He actually got sentenced.
Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by 7lives: 9:43am On Dec 31, 2023
Goddyrichie:
oga shut up 🤫 if a better country where they is work where government care 4 her citizen nothing like fraud there or low fraud case or either d fraud commit by foreigners but country that d government don’t even care 4 her citizens no job something like this we always happen dem go jail people tire no b small

How many jobs did your relatives create?.
Ordinary poultry, employ Nigerians and they'll loot you to stupor.
Una no dey shame?.
Nigerians who are committing crimes abroad, na unemployment cause am?.
Swerve jor.
Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by lexy2014: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
angry
Nonsense. When will they jail corrupt politicians that have looted the future of these youths and left them with no jobs, instead went into gee to survive ?
Tinubu the most corrupt politician in the history of Nigeria is today the president.

I have said it several times that create an enabling environment for the youths to strive and see all these things reeduce. Everything is fvcked up in this country. NONSENSE angry

creating an enabling environment is good but will not stop fraud. am sure you know that internet fraud is not an easy venture and takes a lot of brain work, time and money. if someone has the brains, time, money and effort to get into internet fraud despite the obvious risks, why can that person not use that same energy and resources to get into something legit?

are there no Nigerians abroad living in "enabling environment" who still engage in fraud?
Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Fearyourcreator: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2023
7lives:

Don't mind them o, my brother follow the honourable way, your time will come.
You need to see them in school, even their certificate na scam, I once interviewed a graduate who had distinction in marketing, what are the 4Ps?, she cannot answer.
There are no easy way, as if they've not heard about the narrow way.
Na yeye graduates full Nigeria now ooo... They know next to nothing... Na olosho and yahoo them Sabi do ...
Bad bad things ...they got nothing to exchange for real value ... Cus politicians dey steal mean say make people too dey steal... Then makes no difference

1 Like

Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by yejide16u: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2023
Yutes!!!Gen zYutes!!!Gen z...
Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by Goddyrichie(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
7lives:

How many jobs did your relatives create?.
Ordinary poultry, employ Nigerians and they'll loot you to stupor.
Una no dey shame?.
Nigerians who are committing crimes abroad, na unemployment cause am?.
Swerve jor.
how many work ur papa create idiot my uncle own a feedmill In oyo state
Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by regaliaregalia: 3:05pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Oyo, Ogun Courts Jail 37 Internet Fraudsters (photos) by adenike21273: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yutes!!!Gen zYutes!!!Gen z...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" / Senate Confirms Stephen Ocheni And Suleiman Hassan As Ministers / Bukola Saraki Wins Sun's Outstanding Politician Of The Year Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.