Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:47 AM

Weeks After Lamenting His Inability To See A Doctor, Canada-based Nigerian Dies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weeks After Lamenting His Inability To See A Doctor, Canada-based Nigerian Dies (3644 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weeks After Lamenting His Inability To See A Doctor, Canada-based Nigerian Dies by missjekyll: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yankee101:

Don’t comment on what you don’t know

I wish you good health today. May you never find out for yourself how crap your healthcare system is.
May your copay never be more than your salary. May you never be denied insurance when you need it Amen

I have no copay, don't need insurance. If I need a heart transplant, I ll get it and walk out without paying a dime, How about you?
Re: Weeks After Lamenting His Inability To See A Doctor, Canada-based Nigerian Dies by Yankee101: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
missjekyll:

I wish you good health today. May you never find out for yourself how crap your healthcare system is.
May your copay never be more than your salary. May you never be denied insurance when you need it Amen

I have no copay, don't need insurance. If I need a heart transplant, I ll get it and walk out without paying a dime, How about you?

It means you’re on Medicaid
Re: Weeks After Lamenting His Inability To See A Doctor, Canada-based Nigerian Dies by Originalsly: 12:48am On Jan 01
I've gone to an Emergency Room ... filled with patients ... if you don't collapse ... be gasping for breath ... be bleeding badly ...in general... show some symptoms that you may die if not given immediate attention ... you will be waiting for your turn. Crying out loud because of pain changes nothing. His condition was terminal .... would've made no difference if all the doctors rushed to assist him... they are not God ... neither are they magicians. I guess he knew his status and his days were numbered. May we learn something from his passing.

Re: Weeks After Lamenting His Inability To See A Doctor, Canada-based Nigerian Dies by Faithful007: 11:51am On Jan 02
ChiefOloye:

You obviously don't have sense, your response to his post gave you up...

I see you're pained cos I punctured his feel-good delusions about the US healthcare system grin

Clowns looking for how to make themselves happy by thinking that the first world is not much better than them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chronic Marginal Gingivitis / Be Careful Of This Insect Just Incase U Come Across It / Herbal Solutions To Common Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.