Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women (36674 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Prison Officer Commits Suicide Over Inability To Pay House Rent / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by ijustdey: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2021
A 22-year-old NCE graduate, Idris Shuaib, has reportedly committed suicide in Kwara North Senatorial District over his inability to have sex with women.

The incident occurred on Thursday in Gwanara community, Baruten Local Government Area of Kwara State.

Reports reaching DAILY POST in Ilorin said the entire Ankara Wooro compound in Gwanara community was thrown into a mourning mood when the lifeless body of Idris was discovered dangling on a cashew tree.

An uncle of the deceased said “Idris left home very early on Thursday, telling his father that he wanted to go to the farm as his usual routine not knowing he had another fatal motive this time around.”

Spokesman of the Kwara State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, NSCDC, Babawale Zaid Afolabi, who confirmed the incident to newsmen in Ilorin, said the deceased killed himself inside his father’s farm located at Gwanara-Munduro road, with the aid of rope and one jerry can.

“On Thursday October 28th,2021, the NSCDC office in Gwanara, Baruten Local Government Area, got a report about one Idris Shuaib (22) who allegedly committed suicide in the farm citing his inability to copulate with women,” he said.

According to the deceased’s father, Malam Muhammad Idris, “the man, a graduate of Muyideen College of Education, Ilorin (Gwanara Campus) had made futile attempts in the past to end his life before this unfortunate incident.”

The remains of the deceased has been brought down from the tree and taken to the hospital for autopsy, while investigation is ongoing, the spokesman added.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/29/man-commits-suicide-in-kwara-over-inability-to-make-love-with-women/
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Fahdiga(m): 11:29am On Oct 29, 2021
I don't just understand this news. Is it that he was impotent or women avoids him. Rip to him though. People get issues

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Righteousness2(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
What a Sad one.

Life is a Gift From GOD and you have no right in the name of any Circumstance to take it. It is Self Murder.

It is a One way ticket to Hell and Destruction. Take Note! There is no condition here on Earth that can be compared to what Hell Fire is.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
Was that the only reason for his existence? Hmm..

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Illuminatiship(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2021
Good news to the women..

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by duro4chang(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2021
E be like say he no fit do .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Do men existence revolves around sex and women?many men have died because of sex or women related issues.I need response from redpillers.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by FvckAllMods: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2021
What else my sister?
Mercychen:

12 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Chimeluv(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2021
Pathetic story...
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by FvckAllMods: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2021
Yes as a man you should be cumming steady steady ...
Iyaebe:
Do men existence revolves around sex and women?many men have died because of sex or women related issues.I need response from redpillers.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2021
FvckAllMods:
What else my sister?

shocked you too?

No now. There are other better things in life than sex. Afterall Eunuchs are still alive enjoying life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by FvckAllMods: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2021
Tell me
Mercychen:

shocked you too?

No now. There are other better things in life than sex. After Eunuchs are still alive enjoying life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by WibusJaga: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2021

Tired of dishing out my precious RIPs to cases like this.
If only someone had told him that Man shall not live by Sex alone but by... Abeg make una help me complete am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Jeon(f): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Praktikals(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
ijustdey:

The remains of the deceased has been brought down from the tree and taken to the hospital for autopsy

Someone hung himself cos he could not satisfy vagina people, is autopsy still necessary?

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by eedimo(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2021
What a reason to die.
I pray the family the grace to bare this loss.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
if I don't Bleep every night,I won't be able to sleep. I'll commit suicide whenever I'm unable to drill..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by FalseProphet1(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
I see a statue mounted in memory of him as the first guy to commit suicide over konji.

This I have seen.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Blackfire(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Did he try burantashi

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by inoki247: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Every Abokii with him kettle...

Everyone with diff things wey dey giv dem headache...

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by PavillionEnergy: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked

That hole has caused the death and misery of millions of able bodied men since the days of Methuselah.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot conquer that hole. Men are quick to forget that this is the same hole you came through into this world. So no matter how hard you try, you won't win.

Whether you take buratanshi, agbo or any bitter pill to last three hours, you'd still come back tomorrow or next begging to dive into the hole again.

No go dey do pass yourself. When she is shouting Harder, Harder, don't kill yourself. Try your best and let your deputy continue from where you stopped.

I am sorry but I don't have any RIP to waste on this man's head.

15 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by iCauseTrouble: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Women have caused more harm to men than good sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by abobote: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
The news is not clear, inability to have sex, as in he is impotent or he couldn't get a girlfriend

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by TimeTraveller: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by eedimo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Sad one.

Life is a Gift From GOD and you have no right Under in the name of any Circumstance to take it. It is Self Murder.

It is a One way ticket to Hell and Destruction. Take Note! There is no condition here on Earth that can be compared to what Hell Fire is.
Food on your table
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by IMASTEX: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
So sad even for a 22-year-old to pick suicide as an option for an issue that can be remedied by seeking the right counseling and medical help. We have handled cases that most times it is just few adjustments in routine, intakes, good emotional control, etc. And all will be fine, only on few cases herbs are recommended depending on the case study. The country is generally too tensed to allow sexual issues with a solution increase the pressure.
Rest in peace, it could have been averted

Mercychen:
As a woman, you wouldn't understand how men feel about their sexual inabilities especially with the one they truly loved. There is a reason they said, to get a man, use money or a woman. Samson, David, Solomon, etc are examples. Not really about their own sexual satisfaction but been able to sexually satisfy a woman comes with high ego, confidence, etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by Rubbiish(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lol
Funny
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Kwara Over Inability To Make Love With Women by bolaayenimo: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
Why nah? Something that Baby Oku can cure

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: Our Self-isolation Policy Has Failed – Osagie Ehanire / 8 Ways To Avoid Breast Sagging - Jumia Travel / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.