Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Seun:Blame my moderators not me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun:Blame my moderators not me (1115 Views)

I Blame My Wife For Not Being Around When I Need Sex / 'I Blame My Father For This' -son Of Local Govt Chairman Arrested For Robbery / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

FFK bleeped Bianca, the wife of the Biafran leader for free.
He didn't have to even use a spear, he used just one line.

"I will take you to Lagos"

That's how Bianca opened pant grin

Yorubas will keep being envious while Igbo rich boys keep fvckinh their girls and dumping them afterwards. Tell me how many Igbo men marry Yoruba dirty pepper eating masquerade cheesy grin grin. You rarely see it. Currently I have 2 yoruba ugly girls working in my farm cheesy. Only God know what I do cheesy cheesy cheesy and how they receive it with thanks grin
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:54pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

No wonder I behave like a product of different animals

I totally agree. I will pretend I didn't see noble Laurette English
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Tinububalls: 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

You have only 1 month for your enjoyment. You serve is for 11 months.
When you die, we wil deport your diseased corpse back to your place and your children will be shipped into Lagos to continue your tradition of servitude to Yorubas.
The Yorubas aren't those ones crying to Tinubu in the dirty streets of Lagos that hungry has finished your lineage?
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 4:58am On Dec 31, 2023
2 mouthed moyherfucker
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Truvelisback(m): 5:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Seun, I suggest you should include male MODS in the Romance Section. The female MODS are being unfair with some posts that comes to FP. Inclusion of male MODS would balance things. Secondly, I can't upload any pics from my phone. This happened ever since you changed some things or make some changes on your site.
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truvelisback:
Seun, I suggest you should include male MODS in the Romance Section. The female MODS are being unfair with some posts that comes to FP. Inclusion of male MODS would balance things. Secondly, I can't upload any pics from my phone. This happened ever since you changed some things or make some changes on your site.

He won't do it. Just forget it
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Truvelisback(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Northernblood7:

He won't do it. Just forget it
I know say e no sure. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Proprietor Caught Having Sex With 11-year-old Pupil / How I Quit, Returned To Robbery In 2011 – Godogodo / RCCG Student That Killed His Father: OB Reader Shares Her Own Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.