Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Seun:Blame my moderators not me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Seun:Blame my moderators not me (1074 Views)

I Blame My Wife For Not Being Around When I Need Sex / 'I Blame My Father For This' -son Of Local Govt Chairman Arrested For Robbery / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2023
Seun:

For avoidance of doubt, I have always been a supporter and admirer of south-eastern people. I will never have any tribalistic bone in my body. I am a human who views people as humans first.

The micro-kernel of truth in the mountain of lies is that Nairaland is under-staffed. The staff I have do not moderate as efficiently as I want them to. They also struggle with following my instructions.

Typical Yari.ba man according to FFK. They refused to follow Saint Seun instruction. How many times have we spoken out against the injustice against Christians where any thing can come and comment on our thread but on their thread, you have to swear nonsense oath Maybe it is still your mods that caused that one.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
Igbo man wey dey call himself Northernblood.

Nothing shows that you are a conquered slave more than this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
BabaHenry:

You are a fool

Seun will never ban you, I am 100 percent sure of this I will monitor your profile

5 Likes

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Tinububalls: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2023
If the owner of this site can't delete a tribalist topic but rush to ban people that comments on the topic then he's very foolish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

Seun will never ban you, I am 100 percent sure of this I will monitor your profile

Your years are sweet. We need more of it.
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:
Igbo man wey dey call himself Northernblood.

Nothing shows that you are a conquered slave more than this.

See who is talking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Go and cough in illorin.

1 Like

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tinububalls:
If the owner of this site can't delete a tribalist topic but rush to ban people that comments on the topic then he's very foolish.

You are the one who should be banned. You are a nuisance to this forum and worthless to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

See who is talking ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. Go and cough in illorin.

Tell your father to crawl out of the bed where Ekpa is keeping him like a wild bushrat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

Your years are sweet. We need more of it.

This is how we know illiterates grin cheesy grin grin. I don't expect book to enter a cone headed thing
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

This is how we know illiterates grin cheesy grin grin. I don't expect book to enter a cone headed thing

We have a Nobel Laureate. That's what no Monday slave can never get in this life.
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by BabaHenry(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

See this mumu man grin grin grin

Me wey don chop ban like three times since November till now... I don 2 weeks ban sef.
Dey play...

1 Like

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tinububalls:

Check the first to comment on the thread where He presented himself a saint, you will see the nonsense the guy vomited against Ndi Igbo but yet Saint Seun didn't see it. "Nairaland mods are overwhelmed" a perfect excuse
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

Tell your father to crawl out of the bed where Ekpa is keeping him like a wild bushrat.

Excuse me, my dad is not a rapist like yours. Don't confuse yourself
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
BabaHenry:

See this mumu man grin grin grin

Me wey don chop ban like three times since November till now... I don 2 weeks ban sef.
Dey play...

Offence number 2, Seun He has multiple accounts
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Tinububalls: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

You are the one who should be banned. You are a nuisance to this forum and worthless to the society.
Cry all you want we are coming back on January to buga on our market (Lagos).
We don lock shop, everywhere dry.

1 Like

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by BabaHenry(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

Typical Yari.ba man according to FFK. They refused to follow Saint Seun instruction. How many times have we spoken out against the injustice against Christians where one can come and comment on our thread but on their thread, you have to swear nonsense oath Maybe it is still your mods that caused that one.
@ The bolded, Seun is a very big fool... A very bigotry behavior towards the christians

2 Likes

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by BabaHenry(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

You too mumu
Na this same account I take dey chop the ban Mr Man..
No be lifetime, na short short time I dey collect...
See the way you dey reason like a she-goat cheesy grin
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Tinububalls: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

Check the first to comment on the thread where He presented himself a saint, you will see the nonsense the guy vomited against Ndi Igbo but yet Saint Seun didn't see it. "Nairaland mods are overwhelmed" a perfect excuse
Bro no time you play Saint or listen to any fool, highest they will delete my account, I Don't give two bleeps.
If you insult my Tribe the Great Igbo race, I will insult your father join.
Only weaklings cry victimisation.
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by BabaHenry(m): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

An example

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by BabaHenry(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

Are you now different from the tribalistic guy you were pointing your fingers at ?
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

We have a Nobel Laureate. That's what no Monday slave can never get in this life.

Noble whatever that went abroad and brought Cultism when others brought Civilisation. Noble that talks from 2 sides of his mouth. No be only Noble na Romble grin grin

1 Like

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
BabaHenry:

You too mumu
Na this same account I take dey chop the ban Mr Man..
No be lifetime, na short short time I dey collect...
See the way you dey reason like a she-goat cheesy grin

I no be your mama the she goat. take note
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
BabaHenry:

Am I now different from the He goat bleating at my Back yard ?

No you are not
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tinububalls:

Cry all you want we are coming back on January to buga on our market (Lagos).
We don lock shop, everywhere dry.

You have only 1 month for your enjoyment. You serve is for 11 months.
When you die, we wil deport your diseased corpse back to your place and your children will be shipped into Lagos to continue your tradition of servitude to Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

Excuse me, my dad is not a rapist like yours. Don't confuse yourself

Your dad is a walking target for UGM. Make Ekpa catch am, na that day you go know say your mama na upcoming widow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

Noble whatever that went abroad and brought Cultism when others brought Civilisation. Noble that talks from 2 sides of his mouth. No be only Noble na Romble grin grin

Nobel, not noble. Ekuke Biafra grin
That's why no one from your useless place can ever win it.
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

Nobel, not noble. Ekuke Biafra grin
That's why no one from your useless place can ever win it.

At least if una get strength wey reach like mustard seed, Fulani for not rename University of Illorin to Alimi the man who defeated Oduduwa with just a Spear
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Northernblood7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Coldspice:

I am a Child rapist like Mohammed

Okay. Just don't come close to my toddler
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

At least if una get strength wey reach like mustard seed, Fulani for not rename University of Illorin to Alimi the man who defeated Oduduwa with just a Spear

FFK bleeped Bianca, the wife of the Biafran leader for free.
He didn't have to even use a spear, he used just one line.

"I will take you to Lagos"

That's how Bianca opened pant grin
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Coldspice: 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2023
Northernblood7:

I enjoy Fulani cows taking turns on top my mother.

No wonder you behave like a product of different animals
Re: Seun:Blame my moderators not me by Mandela27: 9:52pm On Dec 30, 2023
Lol seun na main jonkoto

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

EDO AND Delta states Top List Of Returned Trafficked Females / How Hospitalโ€™s Security Guard Nearly Snuffed Life Out Of This Helpless Lady / Nurse 'killed 38 Patients She Found Annoying'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.