Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night (31339 Views)

2 Spoons: Wife Who Demonstrated Loyalty To Husband Gets Over ₦2M Cash Gift / Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by adecz: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
shocked
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by DavidEsq(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
vayewy:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

[b]
U see all thieves, masquerading as Tech service providers

1 Like

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Ulunne777(f): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
cheesy
Imagine telling that kill yourself to an already suicidal person.
Omo.
I go run ooo
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by sammyj: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
What conversion was the husband earlier having with the AI device
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by pcagbaji(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
How this news stay concerned with Nigerians now how many people even get interest of what you are saying here

1 Like

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by toprealman: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Say a prayer for the husband
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Thought Alexa is the Amazon website that ranks websites based on their popularity? Let me go to Google and cross check.

Alexa is an AI device developed by Amazon which when deployed, takes control of your house like switching off your lights and performing automated functions in the house. it can listen to and record all your conversations and everything u doing in your house. there is also "Echo". it is like a cctv but its also having the same problems as Alexa.

many users of these products dont realise it, but they mortgage their freedoms and privacy to Jeff Bezos all in the name of comfort and technology. these devices are intrusive but Jeff Bezos will never take responsibility for these things. his goal is to ensure that technology takes the place of privacy. his vision is humans should be ready to forgo their privacy for the world to make progress

3 Likes

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Ashawoman82: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2023
Remind me of one of the episode of creep show series grin.. Lol... If u watch that episode u go dear AI..
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Trophy12: 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obainoman6:

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you
raped your sisters and mother,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos.
no hiding for you, Efulefu!
young man have been noticing u since yesterday with the same comment yesterday what's going. Are u sure u are not mentally unstable. What the u have against this guy who the f**k are u!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by godofuck231: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ai is more or less witch craft , be careful what you allow into your system

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by omojeesu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
SuccessfulRichi:
AI technology is a demon 👿👿😈. Stop it now. Satan is in control.

They won't listen
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Kajaard: 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
EndNairalandNow:
Women!!
Even the robotic ones are dangerous.

Lol grin

Una go kill person with laugh one day for this nairaland cheesy
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by YesGodcan(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is the problems with we humans.
We always think that we are smarter than everything 🤔
This is the same thing that we humans do when we go to acquire spiritual powers to help us out of difficult situations, after the spirit has helped us, we will want to change them to our slaves grin forgetting that something that is smart enough to do the things that we can not do must definitely be smarter than us.
Respect everything and don't be hypocrites! We will not even care about the agreements once our problems has been solved.

Even humans think that they are smarter than gods that is why most people pray giving instructions to gods.

Las las na hypocrites all humans be.

4 Likes

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Konjiboii: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Contrary to what many think America is a highly demonic and occultic country that deals in mystic manipulation

3 Likes

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by NLPoliceWoman: 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Obainoman6:

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that why
you
raped your sisters and mother,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos.
no hiding for you, Efulefu!
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by emperor4love(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dis people don chop belleful to de whine themselves,we still de battle with leadership
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by sammyKCC(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

"This past weekend, I was gone out of town, and the Alexa kept going off, and it kept talking to my husband," said Jess, whose user name is @cozylifewithbless, in a recent video.

Sounds funny ; grin grin....in the coming days we would be having even more unbelievable experiences with AI programmed devices as a result of deploying artificial neural network in their developments. It enables them understand systems and patterns ,and then act independently, just like the human brain.
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by bigman001(m): 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

"This past weekend, I was gone out of town, and the Alexa kept going off, and it kept talking to my husband," said Jess, whose user name is @cozylifewithbless, in a recent video.

Exactly what will happen when AI war robots or weaponized humanoid is been deployed , it will surely malfunction and its gonna be a disastrous situation if the program is been hacked and controlled elsewhere. its good having these technologies to help us with our daily activities and makes life abit more easier, but will be a nightmare when these technologies gets override and losses control.

1 Like

Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Jokerman(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Demons will still take over AI at their set time
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by YesGodcan(m): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Interesting shocked

U can educate us more

sammyKCC:

Sounds funny ; grin grin....in the coming days we would be having even more unbelievable experiences with AI programmed devices as a result of deploying artificial neural network in their developments. It enables them understand systems and patterns ,and then act independently, just like the human brain.
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Kenosky1: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
The Alexa I bought doesn't work in Nigeria. Can someone help
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Laple0541(m): 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
Alexa don fall in love!

Wetin Uche no go see for go-slow where he dey hustle Lacascera?
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by tuzle(m): 10:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Angelfrost:

Ohhh... That's tough luck for the couple.
the real story of Annabelle happened like the 1970s
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Sammy5413(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
What doesn’t make you stronger, kills you
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by YesGodcan(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ndi atheists don come grin

Anyways, I and my Co travelers believe In spirituality 1000% shocked
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Goalnaldo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Reminds me of Chucky that worked without batteries grin
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin grin
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Blackdisciple(m): 1:10am On Jan 01
Lolzzz end time device
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Westerhoffe(m): 1:20am On Jan 01
grin
Re: Couple Ditches Alexa After The Device Started Talking To Husband In The Night by Mercury12(m): 2:19am On Jan 01
Carry demon put for house u say u say nah AI.
Alexa my left yansh. I will never buy that Alexa bullshit thing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / We Married As Virgins - Couple Who Welcomed Triplets After 25 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.