Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,913 members, 7,866,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else (717 Views)

Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING / Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Pastor Sam Adeyemi Takes His Wife Out, Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else by ItShallPass: 8:53am On Jan 01
Greenholics:

He is a sick man, very sick man….. there are verses of him masturbating and also of him housing a gay man, verse of him cross dressing ….. let’s not even talk about the verse he said came from Allah that any woman that wants him should come to his house that he is allowed to have them all, but when ugly ladies started coming to him, he said Allah gave him another verse that he can reject of post-phone their appointment for s3x to anytime he ( muhammed) wants ….. do we talk about how ur used magic to make his son private part, hurt him anytime the dude want to be intimate with his wife and later made the boy divorce her so he could have her? What about where he said any Muslim lady he likes (he eyes falls on) the husband MUST divorce her immediately so he (muhammed ) could have her.

And yet the say this is the best human of all mankind ….. something has to be fundamentally wrong with any person that decide to be a muslim

As for those born into it (98% of Muslims) I really feel sorry for them, cos it is leave islam and die …. Or the person family will disown him/her…. So it’s is really difficult place to be born into……. If this didn’t a cult, I don’t know what a cult is.

I've never seen a sicker man than that Mohammed. All his thoughts are centered on sex on earth and sex in heaven. I don't even know that he used magic on his son. Why are Muslims so deceived? Can't they open their eyes for once?
Re: 16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else by Greenholics: 9:50am On Jan 01
ItShallPass:

I've never seen a sicker man than that Mohammed. All his thoughts are centered on sex on earth and sex in heaven. I don't even know that he used magic on his son. Why are Muslims so deceived? Can't they open their eyes for once?

I think there are 2 reasons why most Muslims are just going with the flow even after discovering the truth about the so called religion.

1) indoctrination from childhood 99% of Muslims are born into it, and as kids they all go to those Islamic schools ( some full time some during weekend) here they are taught to memorize the Quran repeatedly told how good and wonderful their prophet is ….all their lives they are told that Muhammad is a good, holy and best if all humans ever created, the bran washing is so much that even if they see a verse in the Quran or Hadith that speaks of some evils done by Muhammad they either totally ignored the verse or they make excuses for themselves that they can’t understand the verses on their own accord they need a sheik to do the explaining for them ( the same sheik or scholar that have been brain washing them for child hood)

2. The 2nd reason is talking bad of Islam or leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death, in the western world where the police force are very efficient and killing an apostate isn’t possible they family and friends of such person will totally cut them of…… and these are laws in Islam everybody knows ….. and nobody wan die!

So they just keep going with the crowd…. Keeping appearances
Re: 16 Privilege Only Prophet Muhammed Enjoys And No One Else by ItShallPass: 9:58am On Jan 01
Greenholics:

I think there are 2 reasons why most Muslims are just going with the flow even after discovering the truth about the so called religion.

1) indoctrination from childhood 99% of Muslims are born into it, and as kids they all go to those Islamic schools ( some full time some during weekend) here they are taught to memorize the Quran repeatedly told how good and wonderful their prophet is ….all their lives they are told that Muhammad is a good, holy and best if all humans ever created, the bran washing is so much that even if they see a verse in the Quran or Hadith that speaks of some evils done by Muhammad they either totally ignored the verse or they make excuses for themselves that they can’t understand the verses on their own accord they need a sheik to do the explaining for them ( the same sheik or scholar that have been brain washing them for child hood)

2. The 2nd reason is talking bad of Islam or leaving Islam is a crime punishable by death, in the western world where the police force are very efficient and killing an apostate isn’t possible they family and friends of such person will totally cut them of…… and these are laws in Islam everybody knows ….. and nobody wan die!

So they just keep going with the crowd…. Keeping appearances

This is pathetic.

It is a known fact that all cults use fear to control their adherents. And anyone who leaves the cult must be killed. It is Satan's way of keeping people perpetually in bondage against their will.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: Don't Leave Your Country (japa), Prosperity Awaits You / Police Investigate Woman Over Witchcraft / More Resources For Skeptics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.