Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING (3006 Views)

Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic) / Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Pastor Uhembe Jacob Kidnapped & Murdered Over Wrong Accusation Of Stealing Penis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Mr LegalWolf,
The attention is of a certain so-called Prophet (Qutham aka Mohammed) who was accused of stealing a particular piece of cloth
by no other persons than his close followers and partners.

We would appreciate if you can use your kind office to defend this prophet as the evidence presented are by his friends, partners and followers. Even though Allah was present while the crime was committed, he could not say who really did the stealing but he defended this prophet by writing a testimony that “a prophet is above the act of stealing”. What made the case more interesting is that Allah himself did not personally give the testimony: the accused did on behalf of Allah.

The Prosecution was of the opinion that this prophet is the THIEF and he is LYING that a certain Allah (who was present at the time of the stealing) “sent him to absolve himself” of the crime. You were highly recommended to take up this case as a Defence for the Accused Prophet only because they say you are one of his followers.

Thank you,
TenQ

Even though I intended to copy some of the followers of this prophet, I wish that in this case, none of you respond as it is a legal issue and a Lawyer has been found: Mr LegalWolf who himself has been looking forward to when TenQ would POST to Him about Islam on Nairaland (as he assumed that TenQ had exhausted and finished spending all his ammunition like Russia against Ukraine).

Case File Introduction:
1. Mohammed the Prophet of Allah was accused of Stealing a Piece of very beautiful RED sheet/garment/cloth that was admired by many of the followers of Mohammed. Everyone who last saw the cloth saw it with Mohammed and by his antecedent, knew that Mohammed stole the cloth. Mohammed denied stealing the cloth but he had not a single evidence to back himself with. Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.
2. The story was getting out of hand with everyone insisting that their prophet STOLE the Red garment that Mohammed had to call on his (fictitious) Allah to rescue him.
3. Unfortunately, not one of the followers of Mohammed had EVER seen Allah nor Jubril nor did Allah give his prophet ANY KIND of Evidence such as a MIRACLE to authenticate his prophet “Mohammed”. As of this time, ANYTHING Mohammed said Allah said was considered as being from Allah.
4. Mohammed in defending himself gave forth a revelation he said Allah gave him. The verse was recited to Mohammed’s followers in Quran 3:161

Supposed Allah’s Testimony:
Quran 3:161
وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِیٍّ أَن یَغُلَّۚ وَمَن یَغۡلُلۡ یَأۡتِ بِمَا غَلَّ یَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِیَـٰمَةِۚ ثُمَّ تُوَفَّىٰ كُلُّ نَفۡسࣲ مَّا كَسَبَتۡ وَهُمۡ لَا یُظۡلَمُونَ ۝١
THE WORD Ghulul is PROPERLY TRANSLATED AS STEALING (Taking something that is not yours illegally and deceitfully)

It is inconceivable that a Prophet would ever misappropriate (steal) anything from the war booty. Anyone who does so will carry it with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it has earned and no one will be wronged.

5. Even though the testimony should have been rejected outrightly because there was no signature of the testimony by Allah. Mohammed himself wrote the testimony on behalf of the so-called Allah and he signed the document as “Allah’s Prophet” we present you with it as the fact on ground.
6. Muslim scholars in their Hadiths and Tafsirs tried to EXPLAIN the genesis of the verse acclaimed to have been received from Allah by Mohmmed
Sunan Abu Dawud (English) 30, Hadith 3960
Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:

The verse "And no Prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" was revealed about a red velvet. When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah has taken it. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down (Quran 3:161) "And no prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" to the end of the verse

7. UP TILL TODAY, THE RED CLOTH HAS NOT BEEN FOUND!

The Questions of the Prosecution to Mr LegalWolf:
1. Can you please find any EVIDENCE that Mohammed was actually truly speaking for Allah?
2. If Allah is All-knowing and Mohammed is his prophet, can you please EXPLAIN why didn’t he say WHO stole the garment (as the case would have been permanently resolved)?
3. Why is it that the followers of Mohammed could even think or imagine that their prophet could even condescend so low to STEALING of anything?
4. Is there any prophet of God that has ever been accused of such despicable low-life acts like STEALING or FLIRTING with their son’s wife? (It was reported that some verses were also claimed to have been revealed about this despicable act with Zainab to defend Mr Qutham aka Mohammed)
5. Where is this Red cloth in question?

Dear Mr LegalWolf,
You are required to respond to these Question rather than your usual resort to character assassination and slander ALL in an attempt of dodging answering the Questions.

I ask Muslims NOT to respond to this POST as it is for Mr LegalWolf alone as LegalWOlf requested for a POST and I promised him at least one that has to do with his profession as a Lawyer!

Evidences from Tafsirs and Translations of the Quran is presented in the next page for your perusal.
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2022
Because of the Seriousness of the Allegation against Mr Qutham Mohammed, the following Evidences were also attached by the Prosecution.'

Various Tafsirs and Reports by Early Muslim Scholars

1. Tafseer as-Sa'di, page 82
The word translated here as misappropriation, or taking things by stealth, from the war booty may also refer to dishonesty in any position of authority. It is haram according to scholarly consensus; in fact it is a major sin, as indicated by this verse and other texts. Allah (4g) tells us that it is not appropriate or befitting for a Prophet to misappropriate anything, because misappropriation - as is well known - is one of the gravest of sins and the most shameful behaviour. Allah protected His Prophets from committing any action that might cause shame or undermine their status, and He made them the best of people in manners and attitude, the purest in soul and the best; He made them free of any shameful deeds and made them fit to receive His message and learn His wisdom.

2. Tafisr-ibn-Kathir
(It is not for any Prophet to illegally take a part of the booty ,) was revealed in connection with a red robe that was missing from the spoils of war of Badr. Some people said that the Messenger of Allah might have taken it. When this rumor circulated, Allah sent down, (It is not for any Prophet to illegally take a part of the booty, and whosoever is deceitful with the booty, he shall bring forth on the Day of Resurrection that which he took.)
This was also recorded by Abu Dawud and At-Tirmidhi, who said "Hasan Gharib". This Ayah exonerates the Messenger of Allah of all types of deceit and treachery, be it returning what was entrusted with him, dividing the spoils of war, etc.
(The worst Ghulul (i.e. stealing) with Allah is a yard of land, that is, when you find two neighbors in a land or home and one of them illegally acquires a yard of his neighbor's land. When he does, he will be tied with it from the seven earths until the Day of Resurrection.)

3. Maarif-Ul-Quran
The verse translated as, 'And it is not (conceivable) for a prophet to misappropriate the spoils - 161', has a particular back-ground of its revelation. As a corollary, the problem of 'Ghulul', that is, misappropriation in the spoils, comes into focus.
Misappropriation in the spoils: A sin which cannot be ascribed to any prophet by any stretch of imagination:
The background, as narrated by al-Tirmidhi, is that from the spoils collected in the battle of Badr. Some people said that the sheet may have been, perhaps, taken by the Holy Prophet . If those who said that were hypocrites, the source speaks for itself. May be, this came from a less-initiated
Muslim thinking that the Holy Prophet had the right to do that. Thereupon, this verse was revealed which said that ghulul is a great sin to be punished severely on Doomsday and that the very thought of linking this sin to a prophet is an ugly audacity, for prophets are free of all sins.
The word, ghulul is also used in the absolute sense for khiyanah, a breach of trust, (misappropriation, pilferage and stealing).

Various Translations of the Quran 3:161 in English language

[The Monotheist Group] (2013 Edition)
It was not for any prophet to embezzle, and he who embezzles will be brought with what he has embezzled on the Day of Resurrection, then every soul will be given what it has earned without being wronged.

Aisha Bewley
No Prophet would ever be guilty of misappropriation. Those who misappropriate will arrive on the Day of Rising with what they have misappropriated. Then every self will be paid in full for what it earned. They will not be wronged.

Ali Ünal
It is not conceivable that a Prophet defrauds; and whoever defrauds (by stealing from public property or war-gains) will come with what he gained by his fraud on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul shall be repaid in full what it has earned (while in the world), and they will not be wronged

Umm Muhammad (Sahih International)
It is not [attributable] to any prophet that he would act unfaithfully [in regard to war booty]. And whoever betrays, [taking unlawfully], will come with what he took on the Day of Resurrection. Then will every soul be [fully] compensated for what it earned, and they will not be wronged

[The Monotheist Group] (2011 Edition)
It was not for any prophet that he should embezzle, and he who embezzles will be brought with what he has embezzled on the Day of Resurrection, then every soul will be given what it has earned without being wronged

Abdel Haleem
It is inconceivable that a prophet would ever dishonestly take something from the battle gains. Anyone who does so will carry it with him on the Day of Resurrection, when each soul will be fully repaid for what it has done: no one will be wronged

Abdul Majid Daryabadi
It is not the part of a prophet to hide anything away: whosoever hideth anything away, he shall bring forth on the Day of Resurrection that which he had hidden away; then shall each one be repaid in full that which he hath earned, and they shall not be wronged

Muhammad Taqi Usmani
It is not conceivable from a prophet to misappropriate the spoils. Whoever misappropriates shall bring forth, on Doomsday, what he misappropriated. Then, everybody shall be paid, in full, for what he has earned, and they shall not be wronged

T.B.Irving
No prophet should hold back anything; and anyone who defrauds [someone else] will bring along whatever he has been withholding on Resurrection Day. Then every soul will be repaid for whatever it has earned, and they will not be harmed.

Abdul Hye
It is not (conceivable) for a prophet that he defrauds (take booty illegally) and he who defrauds will bring forth what he has defrauded on the Day of Resurrection. Then every person shall be fully compensated what he has earned, and they shall not be dealt unjustly.

The Clear Quran, Dr. Mustafa Khattab
It is not appropriate for a prophet to illegally withhold spoils of war. And whoever does so, it will be held against them on the Day of Judgment. Then every soul will be paid in full for what it has done, and none will be wronged.

M. M. Pickthall
It is not for any prophet to embezzle. Whoso embezzleth will bring what he embezzled with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it hath earned; and they will not be wronged

I'm sure Mr LegalWolf can see that all these words are not fit for a prophet of God, however we still find it unthinkable that such an accusation was made against the greatest prophet of Islam.

The Questions of the Prosecution to Mr LegalWolf Again:
1. Can you please find any EVIDENCE that Mohammed was actually truly speaking for Allah?
2. If Allah is All-knowing and Mohammed is his prophet, can you please EXPLAIN why didn’t he say WHO stole the garment (as the case would have been permanently resolved)?
3. Why is it that the followers of Mohammed could even think or imagine that their prophet could even condescend so low to STEALING of anything?
4. Is there any prophet of God that has ever been accused of such despicable low-life acts like STEALING or FLIRTING with their son’s wife? (It was reported that some verses were also claimed to have been revealed about this despicable act with Zainab to defend Mr Qutham aka Mohammed)
5. Where is this Red Cloth in Question?

You are reminded to respond to these Question rather than your usual resort to character assassination and slander ALL in an attempt of dodging answering the Questions.
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by LegalWolf: 12:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Modified: Potential thief TenQ grin grin grin

I have called you a liar on several occasions and that is the reason why I did not engage you repeatedly. Not just that, you have gone ahead to forge a statement, put it in inverted comma, and ascribed it to the innocent me.

Now, in order to defame our prophet, look at the lies you told:

TenQ:
Mr LegalWolf,
The attention is of a certain so-called Prophet (Qutham aka Mohammed) who was accused of stealing a particular piece of cloth

Case File Introduction:
1. Mohammed the Prophet of Allah was [i]accused of Stealing a Piece of very beautiful RED sheet/garment/cloth
that was admired by many of the followers of Mohammed. Everyone who last saw the cloth saw it with Mohammed and by his antecedent, knew that Mohammed stole the cloth. Mohammed denied stealing the cloth but he had not a single evidence to back himself with. Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.
2. The story was getting out of hand with everyone insisting that their prophet STOLE the Red garment that Mohammed had to call on his (fictitious) Allah to rescue him.

(underlined mine)

CAN YOU TELL US THE SOURCE FOR THE UNDERLINED PLEASE? Wait, did they curse you with lying and forgery potential thief?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ grin
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by OgaTheTop2: 1:20am On Nov 24, 2022
Wonder shall never end grin
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by LegalWolf: 1:22am On Nov 24, 2022
This is the potential thief TenQ grin Now you are having the balls!.

First off, and regarding the underlined, can you answer this simple question: Can truth be character assassination? ? CAN YOU, POTENTIAL THIEF TENQ, TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU DID NOT FORGE A STATEMENT, PUT IT IN INVERTED COMMA AND ATTRIBUTED IT TO ME ? Is this something you can confidently say you did not do?

Secondly, and I have repeated countlessly, there is a moral burden on you. The Yoruba have a saying that an habitual liar is a potential thief. Isn't it? You have not given me one single reason why I should engage a potential thief like you on matters of faith, have you?

TenQ:

Because of the Seriousness of the Allegation against Mr Qutham Mohammed, the following Evidences were also attached by the Prosecution.'

You are reminded to respond to these Question rather than your usual resort to character assassination and slander ALL in an attempt of dodging answering the Questions.
(underlined mine)

Now to your questions: I think you have a rapist defending lawyer friend who uses technicality (if I may say lying) to win cases. Is this what he told you about prosecution? That defense should find evidence? Really, Potential Thief TenQ grin? Like me telling you to find evidence that Apostle Paul was inspired by God? Or is dream is not inspired by the devil? Is that something you want to find too?

I ask you: Is this all you can find? Potential Thief? grin grin Like or are there other pieces of evidence outside this? Did you consult your lawyer-friend before spewing this nonsense? And the 'prosecution' LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! Apart from being a potential thief, you've started clowning. LOL! Even an 100L law student would laugh at your 'evidences' grin and throw it to the dust bin.

Wait that reminds me: are you angry by my references to the sacrifices to yhwh? Are you triggered that yhwh is a blood sucking demon that he cannot forgive unless there is shedding of blood as mentioned in Hebrews 9:22 ? I do not have blood to give yhwh ooo but I have cassava, garri, dodo and ewa. is it something yhwh will take?
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by MrCodeSolo: 1:33am On Nov 24, 2022
When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah has taken it
rumours - false accusation without facts thereby lacking any iota of evidence -
rumours with the perhaps word is not a fact.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by LegalWolf: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2022
Modified:

My goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you lied again, Mr. Prosecution TenQ grin grin grin grin ! Like you fucccking lied again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they curse you with lying and forgery?? You've gone ahead to forge statements to support your case when it does not even exist? This is the second or third time you've done this in our conversation. What kind of Christian are you? A characterless person like you is an embarrassment to Christianity - I mean a disaster to your religion. LOL!

Your case is thrown out as it is based on forgery, lies and assumptions. Or I will just do is to make a 'No case submission' and that's all. No court in the world will entertain a case of a prosecution who doesn't have evidence but forgery and assumption. If you think otherwise, ask your rapist defending lawyer friend, and please come back to tell me what he says!

TenQ:

No they didn't see it with Mohammed, they just assumed that Mohammed who never came close to it STOLE it. (Magnetic hands!?). Mohammed didn't have to come close to it. He is a prophet you know. Mohammed could have instructed Jubril to take it for him. SMH!

How did they come to such obnoxious conclusion as they NEVER accused Zaid or Ahmed or Umar or Zainab of the offence of STEALING?

[/b][/i]
(underline mine)

I think it is becoming clear that you are empty and destined to perish as your Bible tells us in Proverbs 19:9. LOL! I took this initially as a joke but it is getting irritating that I am engaging about faith with a potential thief, pathological liar who probably suffers infirmity of the mind. Like, even if you call me an African/Nigerian, I will still doubt it because I haven't seen a liar like you. TenQ who made you this way?

And the worst part of it is: you will think it is a victory. That you won with lies, deceit and forgery. I am sure you belong more to your father the devil than Jesus. John 8:44 LOL!

I am done with you on this thread. Go perish with your lies and my regards to your father who Jesus made reference to in John 8:44
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 2:04am On Nov 24, 2022
LegalWolf:
This is the potential thief TenQ grin Now you are having the balls!.

First off, and regarding the underlined, can you answer this simple question: Can truth be character assassination? ? CAN YOU, POTENTIAL THIEF TENQ, TELL THE WORLD THAT YOU DID NOT FORGE A STATEMENT, PUT IT IN INVERTED COMMA AND ATTRIBUTED IT TO ME ? Is this something you can confidently say you did not do?

Secondly, and I have repeated countlessly, there is a moral burden on you. The Yoruba have a saying that an habitual liar is a potential thief. Isn't it? You have not given me one single reason why I should engage a potential thief like you on matters of faith, have you?

(underlined mine)

Now to your questions: I think you have a rapist defending lawyer friend who uses technicality (if I may say lying) to win cases. Is this what he told you about prosecution? That defense should find evidence? Really, Potential Thief TenQ grin? Like me telling you to find evidence that Apostle Paul was inspired by God? Or is dream is not inspired by the devil? Is that something you want to find too?

I ask you: Is this all you can find? Potential Thief? grin grin Like or are there other pieces of evidence outside this? Did you consult your lawyer-friend before spewing this nonsense? And the 'prosecution' LOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!! Apart from being a potential thief, you've started clowning. LOL! Even an 100L law student would laugh at your 'evidences' grin and throw it to the dust bin.

Wait that reminds me: are you angry by my references to the sacrifices to yhwh? Are you triggered that yhwh is a blood sucking demon that he cannot forgive unless there is shedding of blood as mentioned in Hebrews 9:22 ? I do not have blood to give yhwh ooo but I have cassava, garri, dodo and ewa. is it something yhwh will take?

So predictable!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 2:05am On Nov 24, 2022
LegalWolf:
Modified: Potential thief TenQ grin grin grin

I have called you a liar on several occasions and that is the reason why I did not engage you repeatedly. Not just that, you have gone ahead to forge a statement, put it in inverted comma, and ascribed it to the innocent me.

Now, in order to defame our prophet, look at the lies you told:

(underlined mine)

CAN YOU TELL US THE SOURCE FOR THE UNDERLINED PLEASE? Wait, did they curse you with lying and forgery potential thief?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ grin
See page 2.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by LegalWolf: 2:18am On Nov 24, 2022
LOL!

I have been calling you a potential thief and an habitual liar. Let us even assume that those who come to this thread are unaware of our previous engagement. So, me calling you an habitual liar and a potential thief may be an overkill.

Now, you have introduced your case file and said:

'Everyone who last saw the cloth saw it with Mohammed'

'Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.'

These are your statements not mine. Or are they not? Your rapist defending lawyer friend should have told you that defense can ask for evidence before plea, or didn't he?

So, Mr. 'Prosecution' grin, please tell us the source for these statements. At least, this would enable the defence cross-check the 'evidences' and give you appropriate answers to your questions. Or did you forge them too grin grin grin?

TenQ:

See page 2.

Proverbs 19:9 says '.... he who breathes out lies will perish. Potential Thief TenQ grin, Omo, it appears you will perish according to the Bible o if the your statements above are lies, what do you think? grin

cc: Brother lukuluku69 this is how we play with the potential thief TenQ grin. Burst out his lies and forgeries, just tease him and enjoy him crumble. You are not to respond but just relax. Sorry for taking your time. Enjoy Akhi
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

I have been calling you a potential thief and an habitual liar. Let us even assume that those who come to this thread are unaware of our previous engagement. So, me calling you an habitual liar and a potential thief may be an overkill.

'Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.'

These are your statements not mine. Or are they not? Your rapist defending lawyer friend should have told you that defense can ask for evidence before plea, or didn't he?

So, Mr. 'Prosecution' grin, please tell us the source for these statements. At least, this would enable the defence cross-check the 'evidences' and give you appropriate answers to your questions. Or did you forge them too grin grin grin?

Proverbs 19:9 says '.... he who breathes out lies will perish. Potential Thief TenQ grin, Omo, it appears you will perish according to the Bible o if the your statements above are lies, what do you think? grin

cc: Brother lukuluku69 this is how we play with the potential thief TenQ grin. Burst out his lies and forgeries, just tease him and enjoy him crumble. You are not to respond but just relax. Sorry for taking your time. Enjoy Akhi
No they didn't see it with Mohammed, they just assumed that Mohammed who never came close to it STOLE it. (Magnetic hands!?). Mohammed didn't have to come close to it. He is a prophet you know. Mohammed could have instructed Jubril to take it for him. SMH!

How did they come to such obnoxious conclusion as they NEVER accused Zaid or Ahmed or Umar or Zainab of the offence of STEALING?

Indeed it is not befitting for a self acclaimed prophet to STEAL!

Answer the Question lawyer:

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2022
OgaTheTop2:
Wonder shall never end grin
You wonder too?

A whole prophet accused of STEALING!?

What audacity Was his character that truely bad?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2022
MrCodeSolo:
When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah has taken it
rumours - false accusation without facts thereby lacking any iota of evidence -
rumours with the perhaps word is not a fact.
False accusation!

Let's assume.

If N10,700 Naira got missing in YOUR HOUSE while President Buhari came to your house with or without his entourage , will you suggest remotely that Buhari took it?

It is indeed not befitting of a President to steal!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL!

Asking for HELP!?
Please go on!

LOL!!

You asked for it and you are being spanked mercilessly!

Unfortunately, this is not the kind of topic I'd normally have posted. But, you asked for this. This is exactly why I am not engaging other Muslims!

Have you started crying again?

What and why on earth would cause Muslims and followers of Mohammed accuse their prophet of STEALING?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by LegalWolf: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2022
LOL!

TenQ:

False accusation!

Let's assume.

If N10,700 Naira got missing in YOUR HOUSE while President Buhari came to your house with or without his entourage , will you suggest remotely that Buhari took it?

This potential Thief called TenQ doesn't cease to amaze me. I am only responding so MrCodeSolo could see how delusional the person is engaging is.

Now let us scrutinize his example, which assumes as follows:

a. The red piece of cloth got missing in someone's house (presumably a follower of the prophet)

b. The cloth got missing while the PROPHET came to the person's house (with or without his entourage)

c. [Why] will the person suggest remotely that the Prophet took it? [I would have couched this in a more logical term so as to capture the point of the potential Thief. But knowing his antecedent as a pathological liar, I would only substitute the words]

The question you should pose to the potential thief is that:

a. Whose house was the red cloth in?
b. Did the prophet enter the person's house and it got missing as your example suggests? If so, what is your evidence?
c. Who was the individual that alleged suggest that the prophet took it?

I think your religion befits you as it beclouds you from having proper mental functioning! Like, the first paragraph of your case file reeks of liessss. When we asked you evidence for the following:

Everyone who last saw the cloth saw it with Mohammed'

'Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.

All we got was hulaba baba bluee bula baloooo! Haba, TenQ! Since you breathe of lies, don't you think you are destined to perish according to Proverbs 19:9 ?

Now, let me use this opportunity to address another miscellaneous point. Checked your last thread and I noticed it died ignobly on page 1 grin grin grin. Most people you tagged may have concluded that you are befitting for Federal Neuro-psychiatric hospital in Aro or Yaba, therefore saw no point having engagement with you. Painfully, I have come to that decision as well but let me throw this in the air:

TenQ:

Asking for HELP!?
Please go on!

LOL!!

You asked for it and you are being spanked mercilessly!

Unfortunately, this is not the kind of topic I'd normally have posted. But, you asked for this. This is exactly why I am not engaging other Muslims!
(underline mine)

Asking for help when debating with you?? Can a wolf ask for help when tearing down a lamb? [of course, you should know exactly the reason I used lamb if you are smart grin grin grin] Me ask for help with you? I only called him to see how I tear you to pieces not help? Help to do what exactly?

In fact, what exactly on earth have you defended? When I called you to:

1. Defend yhwh resting after work like a lazy ass god in Genesis 2:2-3, did you say anything reasonable?

2. Defend yhwh when he could not help Judah drive out the people of the plains because they had chariot fitted with iron (that is despite being with them o) as stated in Judges 1:19, did you say anything sensible? Was it not useless assumptions that is unsupported in the text that you were drawing?

3. Explain how sacrifice to yhwh is done by sprinkling blood on people in Hebrews 9:13 as you will expect of worshippers of satan, was it not baba blue hala baa bable that you muttered grin

4. Explained why your yhwh is such a blood thirsty demon that there cannot be forgiveness without shedding of the blood as succintly captured in Hebrews 9:22, what explanation did you give?

And you are deluded to think I will call for help in engaging someone I had to lecture on the difference between premise and conclusion. I peace out on this thread, respectfully and would watch it die a natural ignoble death. If there is a need to respond to any gibberish TenQ will spew on this thread, I will respond somewhere else not here.

But then again, it is with extreme contempt I struggle (against my will) to respond to someone who forged a statement, put it in inverted comma and attributed it to me. Someone who breathes and reeks of lies, someone who gives the impression that he is a follower of christ but does something Christ loathe - lying and forgery, someone who's native language is that of lies as purportedly captured by Yehoshua in John 8:44. Yet, he keeps shouting character assassination. The question is: can you assassinate what does not exist?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2022
The prosecution demands that you answer their questions first before digressing as usual. Some people were even wondering if you had a 3rd Class in your Law school as you are prone to NOT answering questions.
LegalWolf:
LOL!

This potential Thief called TenQ doesn't cease to amaze me. I am only responding so MrCodeSolo could see how delusional the person is engaging is.

Now let us scrutinize his example, which assumes as follows:

a. The red piece of cloth got missing in someone's house (presumably a follower of the prophet)

b. The cloth got missing while the PROPHET came to the person's house (with or without his entourage)

c. [Why] will the person suggest remotely that the Prophet took it? [I would have couched this in a more logical term so as to capture the point of the potential Thief. But knowing his antecedent as a pathological liar, I would only substitute the words]

The question you should pose to the potential thief is that:

a. Whose house was the red cloth in?
b. Did the prophet enter the person's house and it got missing as your example suggests? If so, what is your evidence?
c. Who was the individual that alleged suggest that the prophet took it?

I think your religion befits you as it beclouds you from having proper mental functioning! Like, the first paragraph of your case file reeks of liessss. When we asked you evidence for the following:

Everyone who last saw the cloth saw it with Mohammed'

'Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.

All we got was hulaba baba bluee bula baloooo! Haba, TenQ! Since you breathe of lies, don't you think you are destined to perish according to Proverbs 19:9 ?

Now, let me use this opportunity to address another miscellaneous point. Checked your last thread and I noticed it died ignobly on page 1 grin grin grin. Most people you tagged may have concluded that you are befitting for Federal Neuro-psychiatric hospital in Aro or Yaba, therefore saw no point having engagement with you. Painfully, I have come to that decision as well but let me throw this in the air:

(underline mine)

Asking for help when debating with you?? Can a wolf ask for help when tearing down a lamb? [of course, you should know exactly the reason I used lamb if you are smart grin grin grin] Me ask for help with you? I only called him to see how I tear you to pieces not help? Help to do what exactly?

In fact, what exactly on earth have you defended? When I called you to:

1. Defend yhwh resting after work like a lazy ass god in Genesis 2:2-3, did you say anything reasonable?

2. Defend yhwh when he could not help Judah drive out the people of the plains because they had chariot fitted with iron (that is despite being with them o) as stated in Judges 1:19, did you say anything sensible? Was it not useless assumptions that is unsupported in the text that you were drawing?

3. Explain how sacrifice to yhwh is done by sprinkling blood on people in Hebrews 9:13 as you will expect of worshippers of satan, was it not baba blue hala baa bable that you muttered grin

4. Explained why your yhwh is such a blood thirsty demon that there cannot be forgiveness without shedding of the blood as succintly captured in Hebrews 9:22, what explanation did you give?

And you are deluded to think I will call for help in engaging someone I had to lecture on the difference between premise and conclusion. I peace out on this thread, respectfully and would watch it die a natural ignoble death. If there is a need to respond to any gibberish TenQ will spew on this thread, I will respond somewhere else not here.

But then again, it is with extreme contempt I struggle (against my will) to respond to someone who forged a statement, put it in inverted comma and attributed it to me. Someone who breathes and reeks of lies, someone who gives the impression that he is a follower of christ but does something Christ loathe - lying and forgery, someone who's native language is that of lies as purportedly captured by Yehoshua in John 8:44. Yet, he keeps shouting character assassination. The question is: can you assassinate what does not exist?

cc: Potential Thief TenQ
You seem not to get the gravity of your problem.
1. Muslims like you and followers of Mohammed accused him of STEALING a RED CLOTH
2. Your Allah felt that it was an important event worth mentioning in the Qur'an in defence of his beloved Messanger
3. The events were RECORDED in YOUR Religious Books or are you insinuating that Jews and Christians wrote the evidences?
4. Till today the Red clothing has not been found. Do you know it's whereabout?
5. The Chief EVIDENCE Allah, even though he knows who took the Red cloth kept quiet about the identity of the true THIEF. His concern was just to exonerate his Messanger. (Intelligent people believe that it is either Allah is a powerless or a Fabrication and invention of Mohammed)
6. The only one who gave evidence of innocence of Mohammed was Mohammed himself claiming that a certain Allah spoke to him with NO SINGLE EVIDENCE!

So Mr LegalWolf,
The issue is about the integrity of your client Qutham aka Mohammed. Why did it cross Muslims mind that he could be so low as to STEAL a Red clothing?

Is it that difficult responding to the questions of the prosecution?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 7:37pm On Nov 24, 2022
Don't run away!
I've moved your digression here so that you can continue your spanking

LegalWolf:

Story!

Did you not forge facts when you claimed everyone who last saw red cloth saw it with the Prophet? Ehnnnn Potential Thief? grin grin grin I will aid your delusion, don't worry!

Fuccccking answer the question Don't be as lazy as the fucccking ass yhwh and forge a new thread for me, please!!!!!!!! Work for 6 days and rest on the 7th. Today is a day of work not rest, potential Thief grin
Don't change the topic: I've opened the post for you:
Qutham aka Mohammed was ACCUSED of STEALING a Red cloth!

Will you kindly Explain how they all came to the conclusion that Qutham aka Mohammed stole the cloth?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 2:03am On Nov 25, 2022
LegalWolf, what you are claiming is NOT possible on NL. You can be locked out of a section like the Religious section BUT you can't be locked out of a post.

If it is, post the screenshot of your ban. The thread on Questions Jehovah's witness cannot answer is on this same Religious section dude.

The issue is about a so-called Messanger and prophet that was ACCUSED of STEALING!

Is there a single Messanger of God in the whole world accused of such a despicable character?

Answer the question and don't run away!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 2:12am On Nov 25, 2022
LegalWolf, what you are claiming is NOT possible on NL. You can be locked out of a section like the Religious section BUT you can't be locked out of a post. Alhaji LegalWolf, tell us another lie! LOL!

If it is, post the screenshot of your ban. The thread on "Questions Jehovah's witness cannot answer" is on this same Religious section dude.

The issue is about a so-called Messanger and prophet that was ACCUSED of STEALING!

Is there a single Messanger of God in the whole world accused of such a despicable character?

Have you noticed that you seldom answer any questions!?

Answer the question and don't run away!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2022
Mr LegalWolf,
Are you now tongue tied?

You were to post an evidence that you were indeed banned. Not withstanding,

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2022
Barrister Mr LegalWolf
Your mouth is now locked up abi?
48 Hours is more than enough to come out of any partial ban. To post screen shot is even difficult because it was all a LIE as usual.

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 7:10am On Nov 26, 2022
Good morning Mr LegalWolf,
First you lied that you were under a ban. Now, you became tongue tied. It's a pity no one else will take up the indefensible case of a so-called prophet accused of STEALING!

So, for the last time

Mr LegalWolf,

We would appreciate if you can use your kind office to defend this prophet as the evidence presented are by his friends, partners and followers. Even though Allah was present while the crime was committed, he could not say who really did the stealing but he defended this prophet by writing a testimony that “a prophet is above the act of stealing”. What made the case more interesting is that Allah himself did not personally give the testimony: the accused did on behalf of Allah.

The Prosecution was of the opinion that this prophet is the THIEF and he is LYING that a certain Allah (who was present at the time of the stealing) “sent him to absolve himself” of the crime. You were highly recommended to take up this case as a Defence for the Accused Prophet only because they say you are one of his followers.

Thank you,
TenQ

Even though I intended to copy some of the followers of this prophet, I wish that in this case, none of you respond as it is a legal issue and a Lawyer has been found: Mr LegalWolf who himself has been looking forward to when TenQ would POST to Him about Islam on Nairaland (as he assumed that TenQ had exhausted and finished spending all his ammunition like Russia against Ukraine).

Case File Introduction:
1. Mohammed the Prophet of Allah was accused of Stealing a Piece of very beautiful RED sheet/garment/cloth that was admired by many of the followers of Mohammed. Everyone who last saw the cloth saw it with Mohammed and by his antecedent, knew that Mohammed stole the cloth. Mohammed denied stealing the cloth but he had not a single evidence to back himself with. Those who saw him amongst his followers kept insisting that their Prophet STOLE the garment.
3. Unfortunately, not one of the followers of Mohammed had EVER seen Allah nor Jubril nor did Allah give his prophet ANY KIND of Evidence such as a MIRACLE to authenticate his prophet “Mohammed”. As of this time, ANYTHING Mohammed said Allah said was considered as being from Allah.
4. Mohammed in defending himself gave forth a revelation he said Allah gave him. The verse was recited to Mohammed’s followers in Quran 3:161

وَمَا كَانَ لِنَبِیٍّ أَن یَغُلَّۚ وَمَن یَغۡلُلۡ یَأۡتِ بِمَا غَلَّ یَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِیَـٰمَةِۚ ثُمَّ تُوَفَّىٰ كُلُّ نَفۡسࣲ مَّا كَسَبَتۡ وَهُمۡ لَا یُظۡلَمُونَ ۝١
THE WORD Ghulul is PROPERLY TRANSLATED AS STEALING (Taking something that is not yours illegally and deceitfully)

It is inconceivable that a Prophet would ever misappropriate (steal) anything from the war booty. Anyone who does so will carry it with him on the Day of Resurrection. Then every soul will be paid in full what it has earned and no one will be wronged.

5. Even though the testimony should have been rejected outrightly because there was no signature of the testimony by Allah. Mohammed himself wrote the testimony on behalf of the so-called Allah and he signed the document as “Allah’s Prophet” we present you with it as the fact on ground.
6. Muslim scholars in their Hadiths and Tafsirs tried to EXPLAIN the genesis of the verse acclaimed to have been received from Allah by Mohmmed

The verse "And no Prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" was revealed about a red velvet. When it was found missing on the day of Badr, some people said; Perhaps the Messenger of Allah has taken it. So Allah, the Exalted, sent down (Quran 3:161) "And no prophet could (ever) be false to his trust" to the end of the verse

Dear Mr LegalWolf,
You are required to respond to these Question rather than your usual resort to character assassination and slander ALL in an attempt of dodging answering the Questions.

I ask Muslims NOT to respond to this POST as it is for Mr LegalWolf alone as LegalWOlf requested for a POST and I promised him at least one that has to do with his profession as a Lawyer!

Evidences from Tafsirs and Translations of the Quran is presented in the next page for your perusal.
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2022
LegalWolf:
LOL! Bia Neba Potential Thief TenQ (hope our Igbo brothers will tell me I got that correctly cheesy)

(underlined mine)

This is not the last time my dear. You and yhwh cannot be lazy at the same time grin Since you cannot sprinkle my blood to ask yhwh for forgiveness, I will ensure you dance to the market square naked! Not just that, I think you have written 20 or so threads. You have atleast 200 more to write and you SHALL write them (I would have said in Jesus name, but I prefer in the blood of Jesus. I love his blooooooood ... Can I hear you say Amen??) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where on this thread, or in the one I quoted you from, did I remotely suggest I was under a ban!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?? Hope you won't forge this time again, Future thief grin cheesy
Nothing said by you as usual!

Answer the questions before you start whining like a fat piglet deprived of smelling dirty water like your prophet.

LegalWolf:

Lol! The tiny brain-ness to think the post was lock for me in the first place, potential thief.

When are you going to open a new thread, ehn? Future Thief?
Mr LIAR!
Only a liar forgets about the lie he has told people earlier!
Shameless like his stealing prophet!

I've dragged you back here to continue receiving your spanking!

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
LegalWolf:

LOL!

There is a probable cause to believe you are senile. grin

So If I tell you

The stupidity to think the post was lock for me in the first place, That means I am saying that I am banned, ehn Potential Thief? grin grin grin grin grin

You are truly tiny-brained... LOL grin
Your lies bursted again Mr lieing LAIR! Stop digressing and answer my question. How you don't have any iota of shame baffles me!

Did a cat eat your tongue!?
Have you received enough flogging by me!?

Answer the question and stop dodging! Is the case a bad one?
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by Kukutenla: 10:53am On Nov 26, 2023
AntiChristian
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by ItShallPass: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

False accusation!

Let's assume.

I have found myself in similar situations before. Even when I was in secondary school. Teachers would come to class to beat students for making noise. They'll single me out and say "We know you can never be among". This is because of my character and the way I purported myself. If Mohammed had been of good character, no one would ever even suspect him of such let alone accusing him. I have several incidences of this in my own life. Even when a close friend of mine was involved in a shady deal and it got known to everyone. No one ever accused me of being his accomplice even though they know he was my acquittance. Muslims have a lot to do to clear Mohammed's mess.

Mrcodesolo
Legalwolf
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by Kepukepu: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Christians want people to respect their religion but they can't respect others
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
ItShallPass:

I have found myself in similar situations before. Even when I was in secondary school. Teachers would come to class to beat students for making noise. They'll single me out and say "We know you can never be among". This is because of my character and the way I purported myself. If Mohammed had been of good character, no one would ever even suspect him of such let alone accusing him. I have several incidences of this in my own life. Even when a close friend of mine was involved in a shady deal and it got known to everyone. No one ever accused me of being his accomplice even though they know he was my acquittance. Muslims have a lot to do to clear Mohammed's mess.

Mrcodesolo
Legalwolf

You are correct. It shows how well the could trust the integrity of their prophet and leader. No one expects a congregation of thieves and swindlers to trust each other when it comes to money and properties.

Muslims forget to tell us that Mohammed used to he a caravan robber and pirate after he squandered the wealth he inherited from Khadija his rich wife.

Muslims will want to remove this history from the life of Mohammed but it's too late.
We know that Mohammed is the only person I. history who calls himself a prophet of God yet accused of stealing.
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by ItShallPass: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
TenQ:

You are correct. It shows how well the could trust the integrity of their prophet and leader. No one expects a congregation of thieves and swindlers to trust each other when it comes to money and properties.

Muslims forget to tell us that Mohammed used to he a caravan robber and pirate after he squandered the wealth he inherited from Khadija his rich wife.

Muslims will want to remove this history from the life of Mohammed but it's too late.
We know that Mohammed is the only person I. history who calls himself a prophet of God yet accused of stealing.

Hmm. The only prophet of God to defiled a 9 yr old, robbed caravans and preached a message of hate even against the Jews.
Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by TenQ: 3:16am On Nov 27, 2023
ItShallPass:

Hmm. The only prophet of God to defile a 9 yr old, robb caravans and preach a message of hate even against the Jews.
The only self acclaimed prophet of God who cannot be trusted even with the wife of his son and the undefeated heavy weight of satan who justified and allowed prostitution in the name of his Allah!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed: The ONLY Prophet ever Accused Of STEALING by MightySparrow: 7:18am On Nov 27, 2023
TenQ:
Mr LegalWolf,

Thank you,
TenQ

Case File Introduction:

Dear Mr LegalWolf,

This fraudphet is the meanest in the history of prophethood. He made his father -in - law drunk consummate a marriage to Khadija. He became a highway robber to frustrate folks to Islam. He took Zainab from her husband by greed sponsored by Allah.

Little wonder we have true followers in Boko Haram, ISIS, Taliban, HAMAS, etc. All these Nairaland's apologetics are just Islamic sympathizers.

Until they follow the steps of Mohammed, I cannot take them serious.

AK-47 is cheap in Islamic market. Sadly enough, these people have killed more of themselves than the infidels Mohammed commannded them to kill.

CC: Antichristian

(1) (2) (Reply)

Been A Gay Is Natural / Why Is Christian Terrorism Downplayed In The U.S.? / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because A Pastor Told Her It Cant Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 232
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.