Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

My Friend Has Broken My Trust. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Has Broken My Trust. (631 Views)

My Wife Betrayed My Trust / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Wife Betrayed My Trust On Her. Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by ShangTsung000: 6:16am On Dec 31, 2023
Hello Nairalanders....

I just returned from Bosnia for the yuletide season. I hail from Imo State precisely. I returned to Imo State on 28th Dec and I had to stay in my place at Owerri while my folks traveled to the villa for the Christmas celebration.

I invited my guys over for a hangout. We all hung out during the day, swimming, snooker and chess play.

After the days activities,we all had to retire for the night. I woke up by around 3am in the morning and heard my friend making love in Parents bedroom. I've been devastated ever since.

Pls what should I do?
Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by ShangTsung000: 6:17am On Dec 31, 2023
IYOO...

Pls mature replies.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by Nobodyany1: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2023
Who was he making love to...?

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by modernWays: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2023
How did he gain access to your parents bedroom?

He probably don't see anything wrong there as long as it is a normal bed, you are the one at fault not him. Next time, lock your parents bedroom or warn everyone not to go there.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by Turquoiseee: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2023
You put a goat in the same room with a tuber of yam and expect it to not get eaten? Couldn’t you have respected the sanctity of that room by locking it up and not allowing anyone sleep there at all? Couldn’t you all sleep in the sitting room? And you know your friends are wild.
I’d advise you confront that friend of your feelings and if there’s no remorse, stay away from such a friend.
As for that room, wash the sheets and air it properly.
Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by UptownVibes(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2023
He didn't see other rooms abi? Something must be wrong with him,cux he won't say he didn't know its ur parents bedroom. Allu! Abi how una dey call am for Igbo..
Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2023
People who are still keeping FRIENDS these days, you are trying oo!
If you as a man must have a friend,get a female friend, because they are more reliable.
I had and still have female friends and and I have never regretted it.
For a man who keeps lots of male friends, whatever you see, you take.
Male friends often don't know their boundaries in your life.
They can lust after your wife or girlfriend and if she's tended to cheat,it makes things easier for the friend.
Male friends will do business with you and out of greed, scheme to take over the entire proceeds.They will go as far as killing you to get it.
The evil perpetrated by " FRIENDS" are uncountable.
You people are trying oo.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by ikeno(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2023
When you confronted him was he remorseful for what he did and if he did, then just forgive him and give him a stern warning not to try that again.hope you told him to wash the duvet
Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by Johnycastro18: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2023
Well, I wouldn't even have such a taught of defiling my own parents bed by having sex on it, talk more of a friend doing same in my family house.....

But then, the question is whether he is aware of the said bedroom belonging to your parents, is he aware? If yes.....

then such a friend have no respect for you as a friend, talk more of your parents.
Re: My Friend Has Broken My Trust. by eyinjuege: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2023
Wo, change bedsheets and clean the room
Na Konji cause am

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mother's Day Sunday May 9, 2010 / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? / A Fulfilled Family's Needs 4 D Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.