Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? (635 Views)

Is It Expedient To Buy Toy A GUN For Kids / Grown-Up Kids Kick Their Father Out Of His House! / Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by deluxecad(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yea, you heard me. I love guns and I think any real man should have at least one in his house. Should he let his wife know? For me, NO! What's your take?
Re: Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
deluxecad:

Yea, you heard me. I love guns and I think any real man should have at least one in his house. Should he let his wife know? For me, NO! What's your take?
You dey fear make she no gun you down for not dropping money for food tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by Sissy3(f): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2010
deluxecad:

Yea, you heard me. I love guns and I think [b]any real man should have at least one in his house. [/b]Should he let his wife know? For me, NO! What's your take?

what makes a man 'real' by having a gun in his house
Re: Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by deluxecad(m): 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2010
@Sissy: If u lived in Gaza Strip or Jos u'll feel my drift. Hehe!
Re: Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by boy1(m): 12:19am On Mar 20, 2010
yes . . .anybody can intimidate u anytime.
Re: Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by SeanT21(f): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2010
Why will a man hide the fact the he has a gun in THEIR house from his wife?? You guys both share the house so you better tell her that you have some dangerous weapon in there.
Re: Should A Man Have A Gun In His House? by jimrite: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2010
There is no point hiding it from her

(1) (Reply)

How Much And How Often Do U Think Parents Should Give Money To Their Children? / Man Stabs Mom Over Adultery / Take Care Of Your Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.