Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (57 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 6:53am On Dec 31, 2023
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 135)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise

James 4:6-8
[6] But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.
[7] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
[8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

The fierceness of the two edged nature of the Word of God shall be very real in the coming years.

When God resists a man, everything God has created will work against such person; but when a man’s ways pleases the Lord, He maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him.

The key to attract and enjoy Great Grace and Double Glory as the Mouth of the Lord has declared concerning January and the year 2024 is humility.

James 4:6
But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

God giveth more grace (great grace) to the humble, but he resists the proud.

The two-way Sword is drawn from its sheath, it shall cut down the proud; while to the humble, there shall be a great lifting in different quarters, many established names shall go down as a result of their pride, while new names from humble backgrounds shall arise with new zeal, faith, ideology and charisma for the Lord in all spheres of human endeavours.

The test of humility usually comes with humiliation.

I encourage you to earnestly pray for the spirit of discernment, because it is not everything that happens around you, you are to react to.

We daily write examinations in our Christian race, but not with pen and paper, but with our actions, inactions, imaginations, reactions and thoughts.

Satan our adversary, knowing the key to the glory ahead of 2024 had also fired canisters of offenses for the sole purpose of disqualifying many from the great grace released by the Almighty God in preparation for the Double Glory.

Beloveth, with love, I, advise that you stay away from offenses because they will surely come with a mission to kill, steal and destroy you.

To be continued…

Prayer: My Dear Lord in heaven, I ask for special grace to discern the events around me in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

ASSIGNMENT: Start declaring to yourself “2024 IS MY YEAR OF DOUBLE GLORY” Isaiah 61:7.

REMEMBER THIS “CHARACTER DEFICIENCY IS A MAJOR SOURCE OF NEAR SUCCESS SYNDROME.”

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Last Lap: Choose Wisely Today ✝️ / Morning Digest / Prayer Is A Big Divine Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.