Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? (7030 Views)

How To Be Famous On Instagram For Free This 2023 / Court Extends Order Stopping FCT Minister From Demolishing Kpokpogri’s House / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Darkmode64: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2023
abba190:
i will stop not having sex
You people are having sex? Omooo
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by AlabiKILLER2023: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2023
Listen folks

I will never quit gambling until I hit grand audit
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by TINCAN(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Taking Bullshits

4 Likes

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Popeonah(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2023
Coolgent:

Can you elaborate more please
I wanted to invest I gave my friend #800,000 early this year not has come out. I did that because he's my friend. The second one same thing and the thing is when you try to get to them they ignore your calls

2 Likes

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by iramure(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2023
Stop going to any church completely and focusing on being good to myself

2 Likes

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by CrossRhodes: 10:55am On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
For me, no more tribal/ethnic bashing on Nairaland.

LOL
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by blingxx(m): 10:55am On Dec 31, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't stopping no shit

Keep on living my life on the fast lane got police chasing me

Smoking weed
Ensure I keep on staking on football because for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
Keyboarding
Banging pussy
Doing fast and Furious with my lexus Es 350 on the helm Street of Benin city, ugbowo, upper mission road, aduwawa, okhoro, airport road while drinking my beer! Especially that aduwawa road that road sharp. I go put am for sport

You gotta reduce the weed abeg.. My babe don force me stop mine.. Trust me your health will recover and you will see changes
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Herdamorlar: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
2024--- A changed me

Never knew I would live to see this day. I started the year with several terrible sicknesses. Few months down the line God made me whole.

Started earning in foreign currency. Built my house. Doing well and living large.

Looking back to how far I have come, I think I have been ungrateful to God. I have lived a life of dishonour to God. I also allowed the insults of Obidients get to me and made me become a tribalist online.

From today, I hereby leave tribal bashings for the likes of Taylor92 and co.

I am taking a permanent break from the nonsense.

Thank God for you bro/sis. I am really happy for you, please could you teach me how to also earn in foreign currencies too. Na beg I dey beg
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Abalado(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2023
Masturbation

2 Likes

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Unrated900(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2023
Nice one bro
But giving isn't all women
I don't give my cash to any woman that would still collect from many men.
My unnecessary spending is on friends that still don't value the cash am spending.
I prefer to spend on Ghana girls than. Our unreal Naija girls.
If I want to spend on women. Niiiii pooo

StrongAlphMale:

Check my threads quickly now to learn how to be stingy with your money bro

It is better to have Money and be called stingy than to be broke and they'll laugh at you. What give to a Nigerian girl today doesn't count tomorrow. The moment you stop giving her, your previous sacrifices are all forgotten. Is it not then better to be stingy with one's money?

Check out my thread ASAP
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:

Okay, we go dey on lookout. Religious nko?
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by bigcasava1(m): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2023
ogbenimax007:
Alcohol
is drinking alcohol a sin? I don't mean getting drunk? Moderate drinking like one chill bottle of desperados does that amount to sin?
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Godfather898989: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2023
Smoking 🚬🚭
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Theweekend: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2023
Christonjnr:
Masturbation grin grin grin angry angry angry
who knows whether dat child u wasted can produce a telephone without sim card.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Chibuzoripob: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2023
grin :D8) thank God gor Evang LivinusRighteousness2 prayer for u. cool
Tjra:

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by abba190: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2023
Darkmode64:

You people are having sex? Omooo
read again
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by condralbedez: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2023
cry
bigcasava1:
is drinking alcohol a sin? I don't mean getting drunk? Moderate drinking like one chill bottle of desperados does that amount to sin?
Post is talking of negative act, not sinful act.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Sleekfingers: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Sending money to online Almajiri

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Adeyinka90: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Bet
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Sirchiboy: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
2024--- A changed me

Never knew I would live to see this day. I started the year with several terrible sicknesses. Few months down the line God made me whole.

Started earning in foreign currency. Built my house. Doing well and living large.

Looking back to how far I have come, I think I have been ungrateful to God. I have lived a life of dishonour to God. I also allowed the insults of Obidients get to me and made me become a tribalist online.

Show me way bro
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Theweekend: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2023
Abalado:
Masturbation
dat child might produce a phone without sim card u waste am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Emma09(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't stopping no shit

Keep on living my life on the fast lane got police chasing me

Smoking weed
Ensure I keep on staking on football because for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
Keyboarding
Banging pussy
Doing fast and Furious with my lexus Es 350 on the helm Street of Benin city, ugbowo, upper mission road, aduwawa, okhoro, airport road while drinking my beer! Especially that aduwawa road that road sharp. I go put am for sport
Eepa Donmo Sir. Lolzzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by bigcasava1(m): 11:10am On Dec 31, 2023
Chidozie4847:
😂 😂 it will only take the grace of God.definitely am stopping betting the thing won run my life
betting is for big men not poor men, wait when you get money well well. Am a big man, sometimes I will stake 1m on 2odds and it goes well all the time. All I do is just double my money.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by masui(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
2024--- A changed me

Boss that your second paragraph, I dey very interested. Show me way oooo. Abeg ooooo
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by HarunaWest(m): 11:11am On Dec 31, 2023
Sapa. I am taking a risk Insha Allah. grin

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by cee7(m): 11:12am On Dec 31, 2023
master-vation

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Sirchiboy: 11:12am On Dec 31, 2023
bigcasava1:
betting is for men not poor men, wait when you get money well well. Am a man, sometimes I will stake 1m on 2odds and goes well all the time. All I do is just double my money
Daddy bless your son this Sunday make I follow my mates buy chicken.
God bless you
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Chibuzoripob: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2023
cool Aseee!Iseee!Amennn!Aminn cool.Those disturbing you to stop,may they BEND,DUMB
AlabiKILLER2023:
Listen folks

I will never quit gambling until I hit grand audit
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by bigcasava1(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2023
condralbedez:
cryPost is talking of negative act, not sinful act.
what's the difference? Negative and sinful act does it means one is good and one is bad
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by atiku4President(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2023
I won't spare any fool who comes to nairaland to insult my tribe in 2024. It will be fire for fire.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by AlabiKILLER2023: 11:15am On Dec 31, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool Aseee!Iseee!Amennn!Aminn cool.Those disturbing you to stop,may they BEND,DUMB

Phool

Stop qouting me
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by bigcasava1(m): 11:17am On Dec 31, 2023
atiku4President:
I won't spare any fool who comes to nairaland to insult my tribe in 2024. It will be fire for fire.
what is ur tribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Lift A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth / Lagos In The 60s\70s / What Is The Difference Between A Sea , Ocean And A Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.