Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? (7027 Views)

How To Be Famous On Instagram For Free This 2023 / Court Extends Order Stopping FCT Minister From Demolishing Kpokpogri’s House / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
We keep seeing this threads every end of the year lol. Tomorrow is Monday remember grin
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
JASONjnr:
Lol...

There will be another thread on front-page asking people what their new year resolution is....

Year in, year out questions like this keeps popping and yet the country remain the same.

Some will say, they will stop smoking or womanising or spending on bet or something...... But it doesn't go beyond few days, they will all go back to being who they truly are.

One cold trophy for you. Tomorrow we will see different themes for the year grin

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Coolgent(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2023
Popeonah:

I wanted to invest I gave my friend #800,000 early this year not has come out. I did that because he's my friend. The second one same thing and the thing is when you try to get to them they ignore your calls
Oh no.
Thanks for this enlightenment
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iamnotfearyou:
I am going to stop making new year resolutions

I don't even believe in that. I just set my mind at something and believe it will happen, then work towards it. Sometimes resolutions can be limitations

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
VenExchangee:
Taking bitches serious

Take bitches serious or is that a typo error ?
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Dbaba14: 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Being too nice.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Bennycollins: 4:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nezzjnr:
Stop supporting Manu
This is what I haven't been able to achieve myself. I keep going back to support them.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by abobote: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Keeping side chics. I will just keep one, plus my wife, instead of having about 3 at a time
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
Popeonah:
I will stop being to nice too everyone, and I do "my friend my friend" alot. It really dealt with me. I must stop.

I also learn the hard way....
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Endymi: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
For me, no more tribal/ethnic bashing on Nairaland.

Set up pure water and bottle water factory for anyone that wants to go into the business,and also full installation of the machines.
I do estate water maitainace too and give solution to any type of water.

Call engineer on or whatpps 08089972896

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Advancedman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
For me, no more tribal/ethnic bashing on Nairaland.

Being Good and Simp

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
With Jesus everything is possible,only with Jesus.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Rumundele(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Drink and get drunk, i drove enter gutter i couldn't come out only God save me that day.

I will always maintain my limit from now on
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Rumundele(m): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
abobote:
Keeping side chics. I will just keep one, plus my wife, instead of having about 3 at a time
You are not ready to change
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by bigman001(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Tjra:
2024--- A changed me

Never knew I would live to see this day. I started the year with several terrible sicknesses. Few months down the line God made me whole.

Started earning in foreign currency. Built my house. Doing well and living large.

Looking back to how far I have come, I think I have been ungrateful to God. I have lived a life of dishonour to God. I also allowed the insults of Obidients get to me and made me become a tribalist online.

From today, I hereby leave tribal bashings for the likes of Taylor92 and co.

I am taking a permanent break from the nonsense.

Edited

For those asking me how I earn in foreign currencies. Please, I am not a Tech person neither am I into any online business.

I am a Business analyst with CBAP certification. I was only fortunate to secure a foreign job via www.weworkremotely.com

You can also aggressively job hunt with wellfound.com

There is no need to PM me, please. No insult.

It is your last word on this thread that got me laughing " No Insult" , seems that's the way Nairalander's have always triggered your emotions grin

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by robbase: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Sex, Smoking and Drinking grin grin grin
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Godsonkemz(m): 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2023
Procrastination. Do it now or forget about doing it.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Babisha10(m): 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
Betting! Betting!! Betting!!!
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Tjra: 9:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
bigman001:

It is your last word on this thread that got me laughing " No Insult" , seems that's the way Nairalander's have always triggered your emotions grin
Nahh.. I'm not one to be bullied. I "was" the cyberbully grin

Used the wrong word. I actually meant "No disrespect" to those sending PMs. Not "No insult"

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by akilo1: 1:35am On Jan 01
Alcohol
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Smartrock: 2:53am On Jan 01
God loves you man He can give you a better live through Christ
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Ain't stopping no shit

Keep on living my life on the fast lane got police chasing me

Smoking weed
Ensure I keep on staking on football because for every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which gambling is among
Keyboarding
Banging pussy
Doing fast and Furious with my lexus Es 350 on the helm Street of Benin city, ugbowo, upper mission road, aduwawa, okhoro, airport road while drinking my beer! Especially that aduwawa road that road sharp. I go put am for sport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by CuteNbad(m): 7:41am On Jan 01
hotwax:
Going 3 rounds while having sex. That thing has caused pain to many girls.

I am reducing it to 2 rounds.

I’m dropping 1 round
how? Pls explain
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by edunaragold(f): 9:36am On Jan 01
Smoking weed and cigarettes,that was my last one .
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by edunaragold(f): 9:39am On Jan 01
robbase:
Sex, Smoking and Drinking grin grin grin
na that smoking and drinking I quite this yr ,sex is not my problems,weed and cigarettes is what I have decided to stop.so I can refresh my kidneys and lungs.and rub cream to my body will change.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by edunaragold(f): 9:41am On Jan 01
NwaIgboBoy:
Negative attitudes I'm gonna stop is believing everything a yoruba man tells me and stop trusting them too

Most yoruba people and saboteur are like Burna boy & Pride
abi na igbo get pride , except the ones who stay in north .
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by Oblizdahfuture: 10:42am On Jan 01
Telling Ladies "I love You"

angry angry grin
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by mmemechuks(m): 11:08am On Jan 01
Just gambling....because I lost close to 40mil 2023 and I went into depression!!!!😰😰😰😰

1 Like

Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by mmemechuks(m): 11:11am On Jan 01
Rumundele:
Drink and get drunk, i drove enter gutter i couldn't come out only God save me that day.

I will always maintain my limit from now on

Not knowing your limit but total abstinence would do right now for you....same here am trying to let go off every devilish stuffs stealing my joy and tring to bring me shame.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by stracey(m): 11:15am On Jan 01
Gambling, Alcohol, and fornication. Only me all of these😞
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by daytona008: 11:54am On Jan 01
Beating my meat.
Re: What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? by cyrusmillz: 2:24pm On Jan 01
Tjra:
2024--- A changed me

I am a Business analyst with CBAP certification. I was only fortunate to secure a foreign job via www.weworkremotely.com

You can also aggressively job hunt with wellfound.com

There is no need to PM me, please. No insult.
[/b]

Did you have any experience as a business analyst before taking the certification exam ? What course/courses did you take ? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Sexiest U.S.A Female Army Officer. / kadejayi - Kayode or Kay / Man Who Lift A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.