Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) (44178 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
Welcome to Banana Island Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬
( The Most expensive neighborhood in Africa)

Source

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
Eko onibaje, no city beat Lagos State in West Africa and East Africa

86 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
More photos from Lagos city

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
These pictures aren’t 3D but real pix. Eko ile

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by KashApp: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Great... In 2024, me sef will be rolling with big men and buy houses there. What God cannot do does not exist 😉

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
More photos . In the next 10 years, Lagos State will continue to develop with huge infrastructures in place. Go to Epe zone, Badagry zone and Ikorodu zone and see huge infrastructures in place.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by lordm(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Beautiful,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
Most expensive city in where?

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
More photos from Lagos city

The first image here is so picturesque.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Welcome to Banana Island Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬
( The Most expensive neighborhood in Africa)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0U3DBM3ijcHnMGwHL6vWAD9yzJqRVKBbWFKA4ZvWHi3Eyjdz7Gd6cSQpjUh7cYYsKl&id=100082964187740

Where is the connecting road to the Island sef? I usually don't see any leading to any landmark I know in all of the pictures I see.

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by illicit(m): 1:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
No place like that anywhere else in Nigeria

🕶️

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:25pm On Dec 31, 2023
Magnoliaa:

The first image here is so picturesque.
you mean? Banana, Ajah estates are like the UK type. The architects drawings are superb with the great structures in these areas in Lagos State

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
illicit:
No place like that anywhere else in Nigeria

🕶️
yes, even you can’t see it in West Africa

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good2go1:
Thanks for oil money
it’s not really the oil money investment here. Ask how they built estate in Malaysia and Singapore 🇸🇬

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by KashApp: 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Remember I am talking Banana Island.

In Banana Island the largest real estate owners by tribe are IGBOs followed by Niger Delta people and then Yoruba.

Go and research and stop Ranting..

You researched right? Good. Oya, provide the results of your research here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Remember I am talking Banana Island.

In Banana Island the largest real estate owners by tribe are IGBOs followed by Niger Delta people and then Yoruba.

Go and research and stop Ranting..

why can’t you name them now? Name them and let’s do justice to that. You think the house E-money abi Cubana chief priest dey show you on social media people dey count niiii. 99.5% of houses in banana island are owed by Yoruba people . Not to talk of Amen Estates, not to talk of Revolution plus Estates et al. Abeg he plenty no be small. Igbo no get any estate in Lagos State. I can say that with 100% fact I know. Na to buy properties of 100m naira. Funny thing, igbos bought the properties from Yoruba landlords. Abeg shift .

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Truths9ja: 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
KashApp:
he can’t joor. Abeg don’t argue with him here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Killerofpigs: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
I repeat kids everywhere.

The Epe campus of LASU was in existence even before you started eating solid food. Before that, the campus was a former Military Barrack.

It's was Ambode that opened Epe, as Otedola didn't actually do much.

Land costing 2.5mil is not development na . See how you just disgraced yourself now. All lands in the mainland that have IGBO density cost atleast #30million -#1Billion.

Even Alaba with need to 'sand fill' their lands is costlier than 'dry land' in Epe that costs #2.5 million.

So stop the banter ..IGBOs are your masters in the Lagos you rant about

Truths9ja:
dey play with your lies here. The same Epe where state university is been located abi which place. A plot in Ikorodu now is going for #2.5m. Dey joke here. There’s even mini beach in Epe

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Killerofpigs: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Amen Estates
Crown Estates
Revolutions estate

Are owned by land developers who can be from any tribe. Do the land developers who re-sell the same land to people own the land again?

If they build houses and sell them..do they own them again?

Go and ask concise questions so that you are schooled appropriately. Instead of disgracing yourself here.

Truths9ja:
why can’t you name them now? Name them and let’s do justice to that. You think the house E-money abi Cubana chief priest dey show you on social media people dey count niiii. 99.5% of houses in banana island are owed by Yoruba people . Not to talk of Amen Estates, not to talk of Revolution plus Estates et al. Abeg he plenty no be small. Igbo no get any estate in Lagos State. I can say that with 100% fact I know. Na to buy properties of 100m naira. Funny thing, igbos bought the properties from Yoruba landlords. Abeg shift .

14 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Killerofpigs: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
I will NOT...

You need to spend money to have sense by force. Go and spend money . grin

KashApp:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Killerofpigs: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Are you ashamed ?

Truths9ja:
he can’t joor. Abeg don’t argue with him here.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
The place looks fine, but I have not seen the headquarters of nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
You're in the headquarters of nairaland tongue
Melagros:
The place looks fine, but I have not seen the headquarters of nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by TylerDurden: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Developed by our congoid juice brothers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Set To marry Another Wife On Friday.. / Ganduje Gives Emir Sanusi 2-Day Ultimatum Over Appointment / Five Prominent Buhari's Former Supporters Who Have Turned Their Backs On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.