Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) (44185 Views)

Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by spy24(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
More photos from Lagos city

Lagos is 9ja common wealth.. the first building in this set of pictures is owned by an Igbo man Jim Ovia

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by warlordd(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Eko onibaje, no city beat Lagos State in West Africa and East Africa
What of North and South Africa?
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
check google on that

did you check google before you came up with these?

Truths9ja:

Truths9ja:
economy, infrastructures, investments
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by bdon123(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
I don hear you. Even the clothes you are wearing belong to Lagos State government. You better don’t deceive yourself here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lol
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:

Zanzibar will compete with Lagos
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good2go1:
Thanks for oil money

Same oil money the various governors from that region couldn't make it useful to their people salaries and pension,roads,water, housing and co are deficiency

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by rummmy: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Our oil money ...
No oil money no Lagos..
It remains a no man's land
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
spy24:

Lagos is 9ja common wealth.. the first building in this set of pictures is owned by an Igbo man Jim Ovia
lol
Poor Igbo people always hiding under Yorubas' progressive shadow. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by iReddington: 6:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
Killerofpigs:
Kid...

Listen...

Who are the owners of the buildings in those Estates. Who are the major owners of the houses in those Estates.

Being an estate developers doesn't mean you must own all the houses.

Houses are bought from the developer
Lands in the estate are bought from the developer

The fact remains that buyers are predominantly IGBOs. go and check and stop exposing your shallowness.

It's ironic that the most juvenile airhead in the comments is the one calling people kids everywhere. You go dey alright. grin You just need small mental rehabilitation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by NAC1666: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Welcome to Banana Island Lagos, Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
( The Most expensive neighborhood in Africa)

Source
All thanks to the igbos that own 65% of properties and businesses
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by blazebaba(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
grin cool It’s really looking very banana
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by aswani(m): 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2023
NAC1666:

That's not true, please stop cheating Ndigbo, they actually own 101% of Banana Island.

Don't ever bring logic, truth or mathematical impossibility into matters pertaining to Ndigbo ownership of banana island again, na 101% confirm.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Boldideas: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
Welcome to Banana Island Lagos, Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
( The Most expensive neighborhood in Africa)

Source

So you mean there can never be a Tsunami in this zone? Sorry I can't swim, just wanna know.
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Wizuman: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good2go1:
Thanks for oil money

I know u are joking
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by spy24(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Putinofrussia:
lol
Poor Igbo people always hiding under Yorubas' progressive shadow. cheesy

First I am not Igbo, but there's no hiding it that you people hate Igbos and feel threatened by them for no reason..

Secondly hate whether tribal or not tribal leads no where.. it's a draw back in life.. free your head and reason like a proper young man from the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by jendoslim(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just a car to end this year

Even if na Corolla
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
spy24:

First I am not Igbo, but there's no hiding it that you people hate Igbos and feel threatened by them for no reason..

Secondly hate whether tribal or not tribal leads no where.. it's a draw back in life.. free your head and reason like a proper young man from the 21st century
Already know you are Igbo.You people are just too emotional.
It is just putting Igbos in their place with the truth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Putinofrussia: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
wink
NAC1666:

Your ancestors and now you,always hiding under Yorubas' success.Igbos don't have up to 9% in banana island.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Agugbadin: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Macphenson: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
Truths9ja:
πŸ˜‚ you have no point joor. Mention the estates Igbo billionaires owed. Even Tony Elumelu doesn’t have estate in Lagos. You think Yorubas are dullard in erecting structures and investments in Nigeria niiii. Almost all the private airline companies are dominated by Yoruba investors. Don’t let me go to that line self.

Oga calm down. When it comes to real estate, the Igbos have gone far. Am an Engineer and based in Lagos. Am not here for chest beating. This is my field.
Just a little assignment, Check out Van Daniels Properties and check out how many estates he has in the Island .
No be mouth. I dont want to be mentioning my clients names here.

There are certain priviledge information I have about the real estate in Lagos, Forget talks.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by spy24(m): 7:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
Putinofrussia:
Already know you are Igbo.You people are just too emotional.
It is just putting Igbos in their place with the truth.

You must be a fool to think that I will deny being igbo if I was really Igbo because of you

Don't flatter yourself.. you are not that important

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by PrinceGallant: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
The aerial views simply show that it takes God nothing if He wants the Island to be deleted. But in His Infinite Mercy, He allows the Island to be. May He forgive our sins and show us more mercies
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by vannessa7(f): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
spy24:

Jim ovia is not an igbo man, enough with the lies

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by TopBanter: 7:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
aswani:

That's not true, please stop cheating Ndigbo, they actually own 101% of Banana Island.

Don't ever bring logic, truth or mathematical impossibility into matters pertaining to Ndigbo ownership of banana island again, na 101% confirm.

Lol. It is in fact 1000% Igbo ownership of Banana Island. Bro, those people matter don tire me. Na new year's eve so man fit allow dem small.

Suffice to say, from time immemorial, the Igbo man has never let truth, logic , verified reality and statistical facts influence his misguided thinking and ignorantly braggart utterances.

What a people. Nigeria, because of the treachery and greed of Azikiwe and Ironsi respectively, don enter one chance with Igbos sha. We need to let them go ASAP and anyway possible. Happy new year bro.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
Georgry:

You're so out of touch with reality, ordinary evidence you couldn't provide, I'm sure your fellow Igbos are ashamed of you right now, pulling out statistics from your ass hole.
leave the mumu guy .. dis is mine adenuga mansion alone 8n banana Island... The whole establishment of the estate is owned by yorubas and still control by the yorubas

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Inner19(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
As a Realtor, I have a nice Newly Built 5 Bedroom Duplex for sale at Banana Island.

Fully Furnished with lots of amenities.

Price is $5M
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by aswani(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
TopBanter:

Lol. It is in fact 1000% Igbo ownership of Banana Island. Bro, those people matter don tire me. Na new year's eve so man fit allow dem small.

Suffice to say, from time immemorial, the Igbo man has never let truth, logic , verified reality and statistical facts influence his misguided thinking and ignorantly braggart utterances.

What a people. Nigeria, because of the treachery and greed of Azikiwe and Ironsi respectively, don enter one chance with Igbos sha. We need to let them go ASAP and anyway possible. Happy new year bro.

Happy New Year to you TopBanter, more grease to your elbows doing battle with IPOBidients.

I don't know where they get their energy from but I see you matching them stride for stride today, I had to drop off as those malcontents simply wore me out.

See you in 2024, it'll be an interesting one on here with never ending IPOBidient lies and insults. Fasten your seat belt o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
South South oil money
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by Perfectbeing(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good2go1:
Thanks for oil money
Can't the Niger Delta build replicate this in their States?
See excuse
Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Akpu eaters.. don't ever dream of beautiful masions like dis in your dead alaigbo

Dis is neighborhood in Island... See mansions in YORUBALAND...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by TopBanter: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
Macphenson:

Oga calm down. When it comes to real estate, the Igbos have gone far. Am an Engineer and based in Lagos. Am not here for chest beating. This is my field.
Just a little assignment, Check out Van Daniels Properties and check out how many estates he has in the Island .
No be mouth. I dont want to be mentioning my clients names here.

There are certain priviledge information I have about the real estate in Lagos, Forget talks.

Bro, no disrespect but you need to shut da eff up. Your kind are worst because you claim you work at so and so purporting to be experts whose utterances must be believed without question whereas you don't know your left from your right.

Below are the top ten property developers in Lagos. Fellow Nairalanders, click each name and simply look at key people. Ridiculous Yoruba majority.

I can expand to top 20 and even top 50. Result is still same. Ridiculous and lopsided Yoruba majority. These are even top firms handling units going for millions of dollars.

Let's not even go to the cadres lower down of medium and small Estates development projects Yorubas dominate overwhelmingly. I can only assume you're one of the ignoramuses happy to look down on Yorubas because they are modest, understated and never make insecure noise like you-know-who.

I was going to have a chilled banter evening here before heading out to see in the new year but IPOB niggas have a way of annoying with their ludicrous and ignorant bragadoccio.

All for the sake of trying to belittle others whereas they are the ones with delusions of grandeur deserving humongous belittling.

This is how they are online forming property developers and then dropping accounts for donations. Gets to a stage one has to accept these folks ain't normal at all.

https://estateintel.com/news/here-are-the-top-10-developers-in-lagos-based-on-ongoing-projects-on-estate-intel

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Banana Island, Lagos (Pictures) by walefresh3(m): 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
Broveens42:
Deceptive pictures.

Owerri and abj are the only cities in Nigeria that are EXPANSIVELY beautiful ON GROUND
bring on your brown roof Owerri bro...

See masions owned and built by the yorubas...

Lagos neighborhood..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / Five Things You Need To Know About Fuel Subsidy Removal / Boko Haram Beheads 23 People And Sets Homes On Fire In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.