Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale (19301 Views)

Ondo Gov, Aiyedatiwa, EXCOs Pay Condolence Visit To The Akeredolus (Photos) / Ondo Acting Gov, Aiyedatiwa Freezes LGs Accounts / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by Chispa: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
then Tinubu is useless, no impact.
opamoses1:

Lol. Some people are hungry before Tinubu and they will still be hungry after Tinubu. E.g the e-beggers on Nairaland.
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by PHAYOL81: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2023
If what you did is purely for honour and loyalty to your ex-boss, you're the BOMB.
GOD BLESS YOU
GOD BLESS ONDO STATE
GOD EMPOWER AIYEDATIWA TOO TO TAKE ONDO TO GREATER HEIGHTS
GOD BLESS ALL YORUBALAND
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by jonnex: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ondo State INDIGENES are tired of you, how can an Ogun State indigene start to cause mayhem in another state when he was called by Akeredolu to come and eat? To your tent o' Isreal, what portion have you in David's house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by Laple0541(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
Who ask you question?
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by gudugudumeje: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
Which of Leukaemia or, Prostate cancer killed Akeredolu? Please substantiate.....
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by OmoFiditi: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2023
Yorubas from Ondo state are more loyal and honourable than those from other SW states.

Is it because they are the Easternmost yoruba state and love pounded yam like Ibo and Bini people? grin
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by chiboycue: 6:16pm On Dec 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by ufotunang: 6:30pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ok no problem nigerians have heard.... nobody is begging you to stay 🙄
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by Tmb78(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Yorubas from Ondo state are more loyal and honourable than those from other SW states.

Is it because they are the Easternmost yoruba state and love pounded yam like Ibo and Bini people? grin
Keep us out of your igbotic bigoted mouth

Easternmost ko, Northernmost ni😂😂

See you calling a whole tribe disloyal as if disloyal people are not many among the tribes you mentioned.

And you people were the ones writing Seun to remove tribalism from his forum
Here you are doing the opposite

That means you igbos don't really like Seun
You just want him to remove all tribalistic yorubas so that you Igbo tribalists will take over

Get out of here, hypocrite
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by Coldspice: 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Monday living in bondage slaves. No wonder everyone laughs at you people in this country.

Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by 7upnigeria: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
bennybuhari:
Fear fear, liar liar. You were all over the tv abusing the deputy governor and saying Akeredolu will return. Now you quickly ran away when that same deputy is the governor

I hope you will understand the meaning of LOYALTY one day. You're a JUDAS if you're LOYAL to everybody.
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by SharingIsLife(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Coldspice:

Monday living in bondage slaves. No wonder everyone laughs at you people in this country.
EVERYONE laughs? grin Do you believe yourself on this? You're the funniest Nairalander of 2023 for saying EVERYONE laughs at the great Igbos. Rather say MANY PEOPLE (like you) envy them and this envy gives them permanent ulcers.
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by McStoic(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

https://.ng/2023/12/31/ondo-why-i-cant-work-with-gov-aiyedatiwa-akeredolus-ex-aide-odebowale/

Pure loyalty. Even his appearance is tailored after the Akeredolu's, white beards and all
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by McStoic(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2023
bennybuhari:
Fear fear, liar liar. You were all over the tv abusing the deputy governor and saying Akeredolu will return. Now you quickly ran away when that same deputy is the governor

At least they have integrity. The average Nigerian will swallow their vomit and go back to work with the deputy... That's pure class please respect them
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by staneless(m): 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
Question should be, does the new governor wants to work with you?
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by Tayo1978: 4:04am On Jan 01
He must be probe for all his many lies and atrocities. He once fought dirty with Ayedatiwa and the guy is not even from Ondo state.
I wish EFCC is looking at his records
Re: Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale by ufuosman(m): 11:44am On Jan 01
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Executive Orders: Osinbajo To Meet Civil Servants On Wednesday / Amaechi's Vote Of No Confidence On Buhari: The Implications And Consequences / Tribunal: Melaye "I Didn’t Promise To Give Out 10 Cars If Atiku Defeats Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.