Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists (8231 Views)

Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Panfido: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
So shall it be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by obinna58(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
We have already lost hope on this one, e no pass group stage.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Nackzy: 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
This one wan use Nigeria learn yahoo

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Mrfeel: 5:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Not with the likes of Uzoho, Sadiq & Ahmed Musa.

I was about to say same thing , Sadiq is not that bad , but why call Ahmed Musa
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by GanagiBitrus: 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mrfeel:

I was about to say same thing , Sadiq is not that bad , but why call Ahmed Musa
Musa has paid his dues, but he has far passed his prime.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by zilon12(m): 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
Good luck Nigerian super eagles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by VEHINTOLAR: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Not with the likes of Francis Uzoho, Sadiq Umar & Ahmed Musa.

When last did you hear anything about Sadiq Umar ? I bet you have no idea,the dude is very hot now !

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Deogratiasfx: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by spiSeyi: 5:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
One thing I Like about dreams is anyone can move mountains in their dreams grin Dream is free Pajero can dream until reality dawns on him in the round of 16 undecided
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by GanagiBitrus: 5:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

When last did you hear anything about Sadiq Umar ? I bet you have no idea,the dude is very hot now !
Well, the Sadiq we saw in last AFCON & during the qualifiers was far from impressive.
But if he has suddenly transformed into being "Very Hot", that's good news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by lovetterrison(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
robosky02:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/31/afcon-2023-i-want-to-win-fourth-title-with-nigeria-peseiro-insists/

You wan win Wetin with Ezoho abi Wetin be that basket goal keeper name .. thank Your star if you make it out of dressing room not even group stage coach mycheeeew
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Bluntemperor: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
Mr Peseiro( the Coach)- good luck to you but you can only WIN,when you work hard on these 'Boys '.
For the Eagles we used to know,they are good at the Mid-field,Wingers,good and fast runners and Sharp Shooters!
Your selection should be independent of NFF,to avoid Politics and
bitter distractions!
You must build up your Team- with Constant Training,World Matches/ International Friendly across the Globe including Africa Continent- for more exposures.
•Aim at the Sky and conquer the World and be DISCIPLINED with the 'big boys'
on the Field and anyone not co-operating should be reported to the Minister of Sports and the National Assembly!
I wish you what you wish yourself - SUCCESS,because Nigeria will just dislike you,if you fail to perform!
•This is a Football Loving Country,like Brazil and Argentina and Failure is unacceptable!
Good luck!

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Ustec: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
But he is not from okija
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by VEHINTOLAR: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:

Well, the Sadiq we saw in last AFCON & during the qualifiers was far from impressive.
But if he has suddenly transformed into being "Very Hot", that's good news.

Yes,he is "very hot " now and that's not even an exaggeration. This only means that you've not been following La Liga. Sodiq has been banging in goals for Real Sociedad like mad !
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by thesicilian: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2023
And he's saying it as if he was the one that won the previous three titles.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by boxypane(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
I want to!!!!! You can't beat Lesotho, how you go beat the likes of Senegal, Egypt, Ivory Coast(Slave name), etc.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Akalia(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2023
thesicilian:
And he's saying it as if he was the one that won the previous three titles.
lol, abeg free the man. Who knows, he might bag a surprise outing in the mundial.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by DlegendofGarden(m): 7:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
A coach that doesn't know his players
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Enahjay28(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
I pray u win. Coach that does not know his players want to win Afcon. You wan raise our hope again make u dash am for round 16 abi, God pass u. Just come do comot make better coach come qualify us for next world cup. Pesero ko pajero ni.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by yinkeys(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I want to see planet Mars grin
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Buffalo2(m): 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2023
Ode
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by godwon01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
Strangebuttrue:
Group state is the final bus stop
Even our group opponent knows that they are going to fight for the remaining second spot. The last time Nigeria went home at group stage was in Lybiya 1982. It will not be our portion IJN.
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by kingsley38162: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2023
LolClown with your baseless tactics and useless keeperLolClown with your baseless tactics and useless keeper...
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

he has scored only two goals in 16 league games
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by Ibrahim3307(m): 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

Yes,he is "very hot " now and that's not even an exaggeration. This only means that you've not been following La Liga. Sodiq has been banging in goals for Real Sociedad like mad !
two goals in 16 league appearances is what you call hot and scoring goals like mad?
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by DarkJeddi(m): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bluntguy:

That's preposterous
Nothing is preposterous with that Clo.wn in the goalpost..
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by mankan2k7(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Is better we allow God to man our goalpost than Uzoho
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by rayornb(m): 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Low budget Mou better

THIS ONE NAH LOW BUDGET STEPHEN KESHI

Put Respect to that Name,

Asin this man was a legend and he's late!!!
Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by rayornb(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
GanagiBitrus:
Not with the likes of Francis Uzoho, Sadiq Umar & Ahmed Musa.

As in ehn...

Wetin Ahmed Musa dey give them....

That guy should be close to 50

1 Like

Re: AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists by ceeceeco: 9:34pm On Dec 31, 2023
With Peseiro as the coach, Nigeria won't even reach the semi finals, not to talk of the final.
Keep dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria U17 Team Squad Profile / Football Screening/trial / Neymar’s Astonishing Instagram Earnings Revealed - You Won't Believe It (See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.