Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,218 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Free New Year's Gift To My Esteemed Readers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Free New Year's Gift To My Esteemed Readers (81 Views)

N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin / Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free New Year's Gift To My Esteemed Readers by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2023
Get my best selling book, "Pray in Tongues & Interpret."

Introduction

On the 29th of May 2023, sitting in a chair around the dining, meditating in the word, then suddenly I was before the presence of the Lord: not in a vison nor a trance, but in the spirit before his word. And he taught me how to interpret tongues according to scriptures.
I believe the Lord revealed this to me because the subject of tongues and the interpretation thereof is scarcely taught in the body of Christ: reason being that there has not been sound, scriptural, and logical teaching along this line. This is why you need to read this book so you too can be enlightened.
In this book you will learn the three steps necessary for you to interpret after you’ve prayed in the spirit. You will also learn how the Spirit help our infirmities.
The importance of interpreting tongues is for you as an individual to be edified and for the church to be encouraged in faith by the word of God, which abides forever.
The content of this book is simplified for easy digestion and comprehension. However, before reading the content of this book, I’d want you to pray and personalize the Spirit inspired prayer in Ephesians 1: 17-23.

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: the eyes of your understanding being enlightened…

This best selling book is available on AMAZON KINDLE.

However, I'm giving the ebook cover edition here for FREE. To get it, quickly send your verified email account/address in the comment section.

Jesus is Lord!

Re: Free New Year's Gift To My Esteemed Readers by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thanks for sending in your email address.
Re: Free New Year's Gift To My Esteemed Readers by ocnovakmichael(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
Thanks for sending in your email

(1) (Reply)

I Have Started Reading My Christmas Gift / The Great Tribulations Is Here / Beware Of God's Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.