Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,017 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin (24391 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin To Mathias Ezeaku: I Have Forgiven You (Video) / Matthias Ezeaku Declared Wanted Over Defamation Of Prophet Fufeyin's Character / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Buys Private Jet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by seunrebirth(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
The accumulated envy and jealousy inhabiting in the mind of founder of Igbos Love Themselves Foundation, Mr. Mathias Ezeaku was recently activated after a renowned man of God, founder and head prophet of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Warri, Delta State, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin doled out N8m cash to the ailing Nollywood actor, Mr. Clem Ohameze.

He had taken to social media to question why Prophet Fufeyin should give out the money in charity instead of offering him healing.

Not done with this, he further slandered the philanthropic man of God, calling him "fake".

Insider source who spoke with our correspondent on the condition of anonymity has however revealed why anger has overwhelmed Mr. Ezeaku after Prophet Fufeyin's philanthropic gesture.

The source said Mr. Ezeaku feeds fat from the misery of sick people who come to his foundation soliciting for assistance for medication.

According to the source, Mr. Ezeaku reaches out to individuals and organizations to donate for the treatment of sick people in his foundation.

He was said to have an undisclosed percentage from any donation received from individuals and groups towards the treatment of patients in his foundation.

Not pleased that patronage has reduced on the account of refusal of people to go to Igbos Love Themselves Foundation to seek assistance, Mr. Ezeaku was said to have seen Prophet Fufeyin as the major enabler of his low patronage.

According to the source, among other persons, he was said to have enhanced his fortune from the misery of popular comedienne, Ada Jesus who later passed on.

Despite the deliberate provocation and envy-induced criticism, Prophet Fufeyin has since declared that he has forgiven Mr. Ezeaku in line with divine injunction.

Prophet Fufeyin has given millions in charity especially the weak and downtrodden in an effort to give them an improved living standard.

Source: https://e-newsdesk.com/after-n8m-cash-gift-to-clem-ohameze-real-reason-mathias-ezeaku-went-after-prophet-fufeyin-emerges/

Previous Threads

https://www.nairaland.com/6871919/clem-ohameze-tears-prophet-jeremiah

https://www.nairaland.com/6888180/prophet-fufeyin-mathias-ezeaku-forgiven

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Unequivocal: 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Go pick jamb form o because this is not journalism. Just a bitter, hearsay write-up. Smh

125 Likes 10 Shares

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by TooMuchStuff: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2021
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Chochochochocho

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Cho cho cho chokiricho

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by money121(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by CrownOfClay724: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mtcheeeeew cheesy

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Pvboding: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by lasisi69(f): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Abia State Governor campaigning in Aba

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Ethannathan(m): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Coldie(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
As much as I thank the man of God for what he did though, to be sincere you can’t be telling your congregation to pray to heal themeselves but instead of u to heal people who come to the altar u give them money to go and treat themselves.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Make we dey try mind our business sometimes

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Quiny32323: 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Image makers dey cashout these days!!

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by vbodad: 12:55pm On Dec 10, 2021
Base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Nwodosis(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Very weak defence! How can a pastor give money to the rich for medicals and ask the poor to come for miraculous healing?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by wpadmin: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Coldie(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
vbodad:
Base on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from the beginning of times especially in the light of Ecclesiastes evolution I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say
U settle down type all those English just to write nothing, I swear u get time o

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by delzbaba(m): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2021
Na alex report stooge write this post.

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Mstick: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2021
Nonsense write up. The guy asked a valid question, why can't the fufu guy heal Clem? I thought what God cannot do doesn't exist?

19 Likes

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Olarewaju89: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021

The headline is confusing undecided

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by powalez: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
No be this same Clemz be governor for this movie wey I watch? Anyways, the family problem wey I carry for head right now are more than enough for me
You guys are all invited to my disownment ceremony today by 7 pm, venue, Poverty Arena, Benue state, Poverty is going to disown me so I can get a better life

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by revived2: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay e go be
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by omasco922: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2021
Coldie:
As much as I thank the man of God for what he did though, to be sincere you can’t be telling your congregation to pray to heal themeselves but instead of u to heal people who come to the altar u give them money to go and treat themselves.

Mind your business.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by omasco922: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Mstick:
Nonsense write up. The guy asked a valid question, why can't the fufu guy heal Clem? I thought what God cannot do doesn't exist?

Mind your business.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Pidginwhisper: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by KarlWest(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
Anything Igbo/Biafra/IPOB is trash as f##k

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by StubbornGENIUS: 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2021
hmmmm..
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by QuickStandard: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2021
If Uncle Clem got healed from his cash donations, it's still healing. What's with the hate?

Anyways, I buy used inverter batteries, scrapped inverter batteries, dead solar batteries.

Check signature for contact details

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by FactBoyz: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
sad
Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by Tboymessiah(m): 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2021
This guy makes some point, but na dem know

Re: N8m Cash Gift To Clem Ohameze, Reason Mathias Ezeaku Went After Fufeyin by floss(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2021
Okay....but the man was right in giving what he have... have you thought about the reason why Peter told the blind begger at the beautiful gate "Silver and gold I have none....."

Because that's what the begger thought he needed of which if Peter had that he would have given him as well....

So since the prophet never had the power exhibited by Peter that made the blind man regain his sight, he gave Clems Silver and gold instead (8m naira)

Nairaland Prayer Network For Patience Jonathan / A Wonderful Yoruba Prayer. Type A Prayer In Your Dialect. / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon