Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw (32740 Views)

Kate Henshaw Finds The Bride That Looks Like Her / Bride That Looks Like Kate Henshaw (Photo / Kate Henshaw Looks Gorgeous In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by yusluvad(m): 11:59am On Jan 01
That's it!

But by the way, Black Is Beautiful!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by 7upnigeria: 12:00pm On Jan 01
emmy512:

Read it again to understand better

What is there to UNDERSTAND BETTER? She probably has a condescending attitude. Why must everyone get validation from her to be who they want to be. Davido DID NOT SNUB HER greeting, he only refused to greet her. Why didn't she greet him? You can even see where she said Genevieve came to greet her when she was leaving the shooting of the commercials, what else does she want from Genevieve? We all know the kind of people we want to be friends with. If somebody does not want to be your friend, let the person be, NA BY FORCE?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by bonechamberlain(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01
Not everyone likes crowd and noise and by the way humans in Nigeria are terrible and deceptive, best way to be safe and sane is to keep to yourself.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Franking: 12:01pm On Jan 01
Familiarity breeds contempt. Dey your dey.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Skillsnigeria: 12:01pm On Jan 01
Noted
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 01
people are different not every is an extrovert like Kate and we must understand or respect that.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by McLizbae: 12:07pm On Jan 01
No wonder she's looking younger by the years...

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Tonytonex(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01
Johnycastro18:
Life of a loner,

Well, such a life have kept her free from unnecessary scandals, maybe its worth it after all grin
lonely at the top.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by achorladey: 12:14pm On Jan 01
benefit dey to live quietly and mind one's own business

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by FireUpNow(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01
I like Jenny's lifestyle. That's the best way to deal with people and stay away from the public. We all have our different ways of life

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Originalsly: 12:23pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:

She's autistic

I've saw her medical records at the John Hopkins

What does it mean to be autistic? Thise people can slap a label on anybody. You are not going to enter a US medical facility and not be given a clean bill of health .... especially when financially strong ... you must be prescribed medication or sent for some sort of therapy.

@ topic .... I don't blame Genevieve ... I believe she has low tolerance for fake people and most of those in the industry are. Kate ... Genevieve ... Maureen Solomon ... Mama G ... and ... Omotola .... top 5 Nollywood actresses abroad ... in a category of their own ... they left Nollywood turned to dust.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by appini: 12:23pm On Jan 01
That style works for me, too... some friends don't know how to maintain respect in a relationship. Imagine someone in his forties calling a friend more than 5times in a day just to gist. When the twerkings is too much, withdraw yourself from them.

9 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by SaturnNick(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
She's autistic

Who... Kate or Genevieve?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by billyG(m): 12:28pm On Jan 01
Make Kate let genny be,she has her own personal issues burning inside her...not all that glitters are gold.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Truvelisback(m): 12:30pm On Jan 01
Mama, free her na! Na by force? Some people go just wan drag person unnecessarily even when the person dey avoid trouble. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Crucialgem(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01
flexyrule:
Kate is very correct about Jenny.

Jenny can be all over your face today, and tomorow, she crawl back to her shell.

You won't blame her for that, that's just her kind of person.

I remember those days when she used to be my pen pal.

:
Then a time came when ill text her, and won't get a response for ages... I'd call, she won't pick up.

Toh. I felt I was kind forcing the friendship. Had to respect myself...

I think she sent me a birthday text two years ago.

Overall, Jenny is a cool lady.

hmmm you must really know her grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Greenback: 12:35pm On Jan 01
She once said her crush is Dwayne Johnson,the Rock...soo maybe she's still waiting grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by spiSeyi: 12:36pm On Jan 01
Abi she likes chilling with Dubai landlord Atiku Waziri Abubaka (Atiku sabi better thing abeg) cool ,Dbanj crush that year
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by PHIPEX(m): 12:36pm On Jan 01
That's the life of an introvert

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by EbenezerTriumph: 12:37pm On Jan 01
BeanmanX:
Genevieve is one of a kind, she's actually the Nollywood actress i adore and respect.
happy new year boss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by StraightGaay: 12:42pm On Jan 01
eliyke:
Same thing my old friends nd people around me are accusing me of.some see it as pride but to me is d best life to live.am only free with my siblings,nd at my age I hv Neva been to police station or having problems with Dem through out my traveling to almost all d states in Nigeria
Why would you be in police station?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Whytepreneur: 12:45pm On Jan 01
Genevieve is just living her life for herself and I respect her choice...

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by israelmao(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01
Familiarity breeds contempt sometimes people need to be given breathing space,you may lose your respect if you are in the habit of chocking up people's space.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by poseidon12: 12:50pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
She's autistic

You probably don't know the road to an international airport.

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Lumarstone: 12:51pm On Jan 01
I would like to marry Genevieve, I love her! Any one here with her contact should please dm me. It's important.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by hstar: 12:52pm On Jan 01

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01
HisSexcellency:
Kate Henshaw, the Nollywood veteran actress, has spoken up about her relationship with colleague, Genevieve Nnaji.

In an interview with media personality Chude, Kate was quizzed about the status of her longstanding friendship with Genevieve.

Kate Henshaw revealed in her response that she and Genevieve have had small disagreements in previous years.

She, however, expressed her concerns about Genevieve’s tendency to pull away from her and their colleagues.

Kate concluded by saying she respected Genevieve and her choices, likening her to American actress Angelina Jolie.

She said, “We’ve had our issues, but not big issues. I have loved her, but sometimes, she pulls away, she pulls away from everybody, and you are like ‘ah, am I smelling?, What have I done, and you wonder. What is happening?

“Then we met to shoot a commercial, and before then, we haven’t seen, we haven’t spoken for years. And she was so nice to me. And then she left the set before us and said, ‘Kate I have gone, just want to say goodbye.’ But then, I respect her because despite the fact that she pulls away, I think she is like an Angelina Jolie. She just wants to be on your [her] own.”

Watch video below
https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/31/genevieve-nnaji-likes-to-be-on-her-own-pulls-away-from-everyone-kate-henshaw-video/

Well, there are people who are private and introspective....no issue with that.

Gene is not proud, just a stand-offish kinda gal. Compared to the rather loquacious Kate Henshaw, she's her own type of person, and we love them both.

I wouldn't liken her to Angelina, though, that one is an attention hog.

I'll say she's more like Julia Roberts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Enemyofpeace: 1:00pm On Jan 01
I don't know why this Genevieve dey always hungry me. The babe go sweet die for bed.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Princeton92(m): 1:00pm On Jan 01
If this isn't me right now grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by IjebuWarrior: 1:03pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
She's autistic

Yaba-Left V.I.P...

Kontinu!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01
Enemyofpeace:
I don't know why this Genevieve dey always hungry me. The babe Auntie go sweet die for bed.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Likes To Be On Her Own, Pulls Away From Everyone – Kate Henshaw by Desmondum: 1:05pm On Jan 01
I am tired of explaining to people that you don't need to make a hell of out this. It's some people's nature and the fact they are minority does not mean we should always see them as wierd. Let people be

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 6-Month-Old Son, Fans Blast Her Over Faceless Pic / Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic / Shade Ladipo Slams Paddy Adenuga Over Chevron Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.