Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Choose To Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God In This 2024 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Choose To Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God In This 2024 (78 Views)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / Without obedience to Yahushua/Ten Commandments; no hope of eternal life. / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose To Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God In This 2024 by ochibuogwu5: 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2023
"See, I have set before thee this day(2024) life and good, and death and evil;

16 In that I command thee this day(31-12-2023) to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land(2024) whither thou goest to possess it." (Deuteronomy 30:15-16)
Re: Choose To Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God In This 2024 by ochibuogwu5: 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
"But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them." (Deuteronomy 30:17:20)
Re: Choose To Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God In This 2024 by ochibuogwu5: 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2023
"But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:" (Deuteronomy 28:14)
Re: Choose To Obedience To Jesus Christ Crucified; Our God In This 2024 by ochibuogwu5: 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
"And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day(2024), that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
2 And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God." (Deuteronomy 28:1-2-ff)

(1) (Reply)

The Sacred Temples And Rituals Dedicated To Greek Goddesses / Prophetic Prayer For Abundance / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/02/2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.