Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. (21446 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ignatus Odunukwe Recovered By Lagos Police / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by obainojazz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
Crafteck1:
Theres a simple solution to in bush kidnapping etc, police should contact me when they are ready
You want to send Goats to eat the bush finish Abi grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by WhiteWood: 10:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
Coldspice:

Collect police form and join Police.

If you possess even the slightest reasonable judgment, you'll understand the essence of my message. While not everyone can be a police officer, it's important for each and everyone of us to be good at what we do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by NLPoliceWoman: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Boss nobody dey fear ban again sef. I like as e beg the mods make dem remove that im original moniker from mentioning. Now na NLpolicewoman e dey use when e wan show say e get connection to mods.

I remember my last moniker. That time wey e dey support Buhari even with all the suffer wey e dey suffer na so e go scream mods anytime I call am out with im fake pretense…Infact I go beg am make e scream mods dem no go answer am but e be like say now e don upgrade small. E must continue to scream mods till dem ban me or dem remove this account too from being mentioned…d guy don suffer for here
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 1

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2023
GTFO:

Your papa dey mad Sha ? Always constituting nuisance on a pub forum... U bast*rd!
Not everyone is as gullible as ur Papa towards the Nigerian Police (criminals in uniform) showoffs!!
Senseless Idiot!
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by MasterTeeUSA: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
Screw climate change ....bulldoze and level all these forests then start replanting when we have secured the territories...we can't continue like this

Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jGONa-7kZE?si=ssJv7R9oA1QY7YCK

Let's appreciate our police men for risking their lives for fellow citizens.

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Felix6: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
E be like this gang and police no fit reach sharing agreement. Na why them scatter the operation be that.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by NLPoliceWoman: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
RTR
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by NLPoliceWoman: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
BrighterSyde:

At least this your moniker is still available for quoting. Instead of mentioning that your other dead meat griller moniker I’ll use this one from now on.

You can scream mods now as usual.

By the way kudos to the NPF for this. More of this in 2024.
Rule 1

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

[b][/b]
Rule 2

I will personally teach you how to comment on Nairaland.
I won't allow you to make them ban Nairaland again.

Over to Seun Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
You will end up in hell, we all know say na u cause the downfall of this great site

In 2006 , 7, 8, 9, 10 to something around 2012 to 13. When the site never had oloriburuku like you the site was sane
The moment you entered the site, everything scattered, you are a bad luck everywhere you go.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 8.
U will cry blood

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by BrighterSyde: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1

Finally we got him to scream mods!!! Louder!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Mynd44 Dominique Justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Rule 2.

He's a chronic liar,

I only disagreed with his opinion

And he quickly rush to report

Where's the evidence that I broke the 2nd rule of nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:17pm On Dec 31, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Finally we got him to scream mods!!! Louder!!!
The yeye thing never see anything

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Yankee101: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
3 gbosa for Nigerian police

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Godmercy86(m): 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
To God be the glory and many thanks to Nigerian police for their prompt response

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by BrighterSyde: 10:20pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 2.
Rule 8.

Good to see you scream this again. It’s been a while. With the rate at which you are screaming mods you will soon beg them to deactivate this account so that it won’t be mentionable anymore just like your mannabbqgrill account.

You are easily the most hated person on NL with your fake love and sudden dumbness when it comes to criticizing Buhari and his failed policies. Even now that Tinubu is following suit you will still remain dumber but your voice will be loudest when it comes to screaming mods.

You are no different from ipob, herdsmen or daft apc supporters who cannot castigate Tinubu even in obvious failure.

You better scream louder so they can hear you. Infact keep mentioning all the monikers calling you out for your dumbness. I’m done with this moniker if they decide to ban it. They can even ban this ip address sef. But I will make sure you keep screaming mods like I made you do with your manna vulture moniker until you will beg them to remove you from being mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2023
Crafteck1:
Theres a simple solution to in bush kidnapping etc, police should contact me when they are ready
d solution is simply doing away with #200, #500 & #1000 notes, let #100 be our highest denomination currency!

cool
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by TylerDurden: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
Kudos to men of the NPF.

This is the kind of police we need.
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by BrighterSyde: 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2023
hstar:

The yeye thing never see anything

I tell you. You need to see him during Buhari time with that im dead meat griller moniker

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by BrighterSyde: 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
hstar:

Rule 2.

He's a chronic liar,

I only disagreed with his opinion

And he quickly rush to report

Where's the evidence that I broke the 2nd rule of nairaland?

lol. You know him well. He is even breaking a rule that you should not operate more then one moniker but he will keep screaming mods everytime. NLpolicewoman scream again!!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Rule 2.

Seun Osewa over to you.
The curse wey the guy rain on you pain you sotey u even called the surname of forum owner grin

Oi ti ri nkan nkan, until the curse start manifesting in real life that's when your head go correct

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
BrighterSyde:

I tell you. You need to see him during Buhari time with that im dead meat griller moniker
I know nah

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by bigpicture001: 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
WhiteWood:
I commend the Nigerian police force for their prompt intervention in rescuing the victims from the kidnappers. However, I found the excessive screaming and unnecessary talk during the operation to be very unprofessional. Such heightened emotions and prolonged communication by the police can potentially cause distractions that may lead to unfortunate consequences, even deaths.

they were kidnapped December 23

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by hstar: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2023
BrighterSyde:

Good to see you scream this again. It’s been a while. With the rate at which you are screaming mods you will soon beg them to deactivate this account so that it won’t be mentionable anymore just like your mannabbqgrill account.

You are easily the most hated person on NL with your fake love and sudden dumbness when it comes to criticizing Buhari and his failed policies. Even now that Tinubu is following suit you will still remain dumber but your voice will be loudest when it comes to screaming mods.

You are no different from ipob, herdsmen or daft apc supporters who cannot castigate Tinubu even in obvious failure.

You better scream louder so they can hear you. Infact keep mentioning all the monikers calling you out for your dumbness. I’m done with this moniker if they decide to ban it. They can even ban this ip address sef. But I will make sure you keep screaming mods like I made you do with your manna vulture moniker until you will beg them to remove you from being mentioned.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Irupetepete: 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
NLPoliceWoman:

Rule 1
in about 1hr 20mins,we will enter a new year..
Ask yourself this logical question, is this how you want to continue being a nuisance and a pest to others without using your logical sense?
Sit critically and re-evaluate your life...
I only have one moniker and ban has meaning to those whose well being and life revolve around nairaland.
Have been banned many times due to you reporting me and during those times, I just read through..
You've been foolish for more than 9yrs here...
I remember I use to have a moniker that always quote you then.
I mean well for you, I want you to stop being foolish, stupid and become responsible and productive with your life....

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by thatigboman: 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
This thread is supposed to be about police rescuing kidnapped victims in kogi, but it quickly turned to a reporting and counter reporting thread. Una welldone.
Kudos to the gallant officers.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by thatigboman: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2023
youngrichnigga:
Abandoned hostages, police and show off. They should do and take the man to the hospital undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
something caused the kidnappers to abandon the victims.
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by ceejayluv(m): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2023
WhiteWood:
I commend the Nigerian police force for their prompt intervention in rescuing the victims from the kidnappers. However, I found the excessive screaming and unnecessary talk during the operation to be very unprofessional. Such heightened emotions and prolonged communication by the police can potentially cause distractions that may lead to unfortunate consequences, even deaths.
Yes, Frankly the operation seemed haphazard.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by Coldspice: 11:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
WhiteWood:

If you possess even the slightest reasonable judgment, you'll understand the essence of my message. While not everyone can be a police officer, it important for each and everyone of us to be good at what we do.

Your mouth is more functional than your brain. You are just a noise maker without commonsense.
Re: Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. by WhiteWood: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2023
Coldspice:

Your mouth is more functional than your brain. You are just a noise maker without commonsense.

Okay, Dunzoo!! You've made your point clear. Now, crawl back to the sad cave/Rabbit hole that you crawled out of.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu / Young Man Yet to Arrive Home After Dropping A Suicide Note In Lagos(photo) / Lagos-Ibadan Express Way: Robbery Experience TODAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.